X-Factor stacks?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to bulk and wana use X-factor. Im think of stacking it with DRIVE or Mass FX, but i dont know what supplements work best with it. Monetarily i have about 100-130 dollars to spend on 6-8 weeks. I have also the basics and was just wondering what best works with it to put on solid muscle.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to bulk and wana use X-factor. Im think of stacking it with DRIVE or Mass FX, but i dont know what supplements work best with it. Monetarily i have about 100-130 dollars to spend on 6-8 weeks. I have also the basics and was just wondering what best works with it to put on solid muscle.
RPM/Drive
Activate
Mass FX
Hyperdrol
DCP
Lean Xtreme

OR, X Factor standalone would be nice :D

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
x-factor + activate Xtreme is a very popular stack.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how long do u have to get off x-factor for before you can get back on? I wana run the x-factor for two weeks then run a bottle of mass fx with it. After the the x factor and mass fx are done i wana take 30 days off and start both at the same time for another 50 days. is that ok?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I would do X factor, Pslin and a test booster like Activate or DTH.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i really dont need pslin. i dont wana lower body fat or need help in breaking down carbs and such. I just wana put on muscle. gaining fat isnt a problem for me.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
yeah i really dont need pslin. i dont wana lower body fat or need help in breaking down carbs and such. I just wana put on muscle. gaining fat isnt a problem for me.
Pslin is not a fat burner. I gained 10lbs in 5 weeks using a stack centered around it, and I'm a very hard gainer.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
could mass fx, or x factor cause gyno or make it worse? I have some from puberty and i really dont need it to get worse.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
could mass fx, or x factor cause gyno or make it worse? I have some from puberty and i really dont need it to get worse.
I used drive with x-factor and it stacked pretty well. Still holding onto those gains that I made many months ago. Im planning on a "secret" stack right now. It will be good. you guys will see :thumbsup: when the time comes :lol:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
secret stack? huh very interesting.........

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
im curious. i thought my stack of creatine, x factor, mass fx, and AAKG was innovative. hahahhaha

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im curious. i thought my stack of creatine, x factor, mass fx, and AAKG was innovative. hahahhaha
I too hope that it will be good. but ill have to wait and see as well. :lol:

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

Never heard of gyno being a potential side effect of MassFX or XF, acne is though.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
this sounds great, the two best things to stack with AA in my opinion are divanil (nettle root) and ircariin.

The forslean in both drive and mass fx will/should help with any potential blood pressure opinions from the arachadonic acid.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what about also stacking POWERFULL. I know it doesn't fall in the monetary guidelines, but would that be a solid stack?