New Ergopharm product?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
So I been hearing some rumors... about a new 1AD product coming very soon from Ergopharm! The kiddies over at BB.com are speculating over what it is, saying it is another 1-test precursor. Could this be true? How can PA do this after all he's been through? They are also talking about some new IGF1 type product, some type of secretagogue maybe. I gotta admit, my interest is peaked. Has anybody else heard anything about this?

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
If PA makes a new product you can count on two things; one, it will rock, and two, it will be expensive. Will be interesting to see exactly what he has up his sleeve this time.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, of course I am curious as well. PA creates great products. They're expensive, but you pay for the innovation he brings out. I have no problem paying big bucks for a good products. How many youngsters pay top dollar for a Muscletech crap that doesn't meet their claims? Might as well pay, and get something good.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
A rep from ergo said the new 1-ad is not like the one from AMS so lets see what it is...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
AHHHh this waiting and teasing stuff drives me crazy! This could be big. REAL big. I never got a chance to do the old 1ad and really wish that I could have, just based on feedback. This is totally messing with my late spring cycle planning..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to see what was new, But I'll pass, none of my money goes to ergo, pa, or prima, dont care for what Ive seen in the past.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this could get interesting. I never did the old 1ad either as I didn't even lift then, but I hear it was all the rave back then.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol50-halodrol liquigels
superdrol-superdrol ng
enough said

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol50-halodrol liquigels
superdrol-superdrol ng
enough said
Aww man I hope not. Ergo don't go that route.. The rumor tho, is that this is supposed to be a real precursor, just like the original 1ad. One can only hope...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Aww man I hope not. Ergo don't go that route.. The rumor tho, is that this is supposed to be a real precursor, just like the original 1ad. One can only hope...
I agree with you , I never seen PA joking with costumers...

lindenhood

lindenhood

Awards
Ok so according to brochures that were seen at the Arnold Classic...
"1-AD
1-Androstenolone

Natural 1-testosterone precursor/metabolite

Same legendary effects as original formula

Conforms to legal requirements"

here is a link to a rat study using 1, methandrostenolone...

http://jdr.iadrjournals.org/cgi/reprint/44/2/442.pdf

Shows body weight in males and females compared to placebo as well as organ weight after use (look at testes weights...interesting differences)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"1-AD
1-Androstenolone

I hope this stuff is the real deal as well,i will use it if it is,but i will not be the first to use it.I will wait untill every other thread in the steroid section has to do with this 1-AD.Heres one more "bring down"Have you ever read the halodrol liquigels paper on the inside of box?This is bringing back memories.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Part of me is thinking Liquid gels and superdrol-NG, And another part of me is thinking PA wouldn't douche-out like that.......at least I don't think he would.
I dream of it being like 1-AD.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
If it has in its description "1-AD like gains" I'd bet its another one of these new supplements trying to ride the coat tails of their previous generation.

If it doesn't then perhaps it is something new. I'd rather see the active ingredients before I'd make the call either way.

There's enough stuff out there using DHEA right now.:rasp:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it has in its description "1-AD like gains" I'd bet its another one of these new supplements trying to ride the coat tails of their previous generation.

If it doesn't then perhaps it is something new. I'd rather see the active ingredients before I'd make the call either way.

I spoke with him at great length about this. It appears to be legit, with the same downstream target hormone and a decent conversion rate.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
"1-AD
1-Androstenolone

Shows body weight in males and females compared to placebo as well as organ weight after use (look at testes weights...interesting differences)
if that its true I believe its the same thing that AMS sells, damn

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if that its true I believe its the same thing that AMS sells, damn
AMS Sell 1-androsterone. androstenolone seems to sound different to me anyways.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
1ad and Megamorphosis appear on a brochure for Ergopharm products.
Ohh guess I got it...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
AMS Sell 1-androsterone. androstenolone seems to sound different to me anyways.
well I dont know if it`s 1-androstenolone or not but if it is I found this:

Effect of an anabolic steroid on physical performance of young men
William M. Fowler JR. 1, Gerald W. Gardner 1, and Glen H. Egstrom 1
1 Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, School of Medicine, and the Department of Physical Education, University of California, Los Angeles, California

The performance of 47 men was measured during a 16-week study. Eight of the men received placebos; nine received 1-methyl-1-androstenolone acetate, an anabolic steroid; 15 received placebos and exercise; and 15 received the drug and exercise. There were no significant differences in strength, motor performance, or physical working capacity between the control and the androstenolone-supplemented groups. Differences in other factors such as vital capacity, limb circumference, and skin-fold thickness were also nonsignificant. Under the conditions imposed in this study there was no evidence that the anabolic steroid increased strength in young men.

ergogenic drugs; strength measurements and physical working capacity under anabolic steroid therapy

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How are the sides, especially toxicity, compared to M1T?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mattikus beat me to it!

I'm going to be following over...there.

:D

It's only page four right now, but PA has yet to comment.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
"1-AD
1-Androstenolone

Unfortunately, that link is about methandrostenolone aka Dianabol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, that link is about methandrostenolone aka Dianabol.
So you are saying that this is going to be like DBOL???

/let's play "start the rumors"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh...you two don't even know about this kind of stuff...neither one of you would know a PH if it bit you on the butt!

<prepares for Dsades playground antics :rasp:>

lindenhood

lindenhood

Awards
ahh...my bad! I had to retake chem. a couple of times!:frustrate

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's that in your avy Mass?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I spoke with him at great length about this. It appears to be legit, with the same downstream target hormone and a decent conversion rate.
Well, if it was good enough to fool matt then ah well, hmm. Does anyone else have an opinion? :D

Assuming the price isn't ludicrous (which is possible) i'll probably do a cycle of this :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking all the rumors I am hearing. I will pay the high price for this, no problem. It will be nice not having to worry about quality control. I am also interested in Megamorphosis. Did anybody get any info on that one?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prosteroids were before my time...what was 1-AD best known for?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Who's that in your avy Mass?
Troy Alves. That was from the Atlantic City Pro Am in August. My friend grew up with Troy in CT, so we went to see him since he lives in Arizona now. This was my first show to see. We ate w/Fouad Abiad (who picked up the tab - Thanks Fouad!). After the show we met back up w/Troy and ate again. It was a good time. Troy's a cool guy.

Sorry for hijack.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if it was good enough to fool matt then ah well, hmm. Does anyone else have an opinion? :D

Assuming the price isn't ludicrous (which is possible) i'll probably do a cycle of this :)

LOL at that comment... it WILL be priced for big pockets.. but I bet many will empty thier smaller ones to try it too.

Same target compound is great.... good conversion rates are great... question is what else can it convert into down the line and will thse things be undesireable (ie estrogen) maybe at an effective dose it will have too many neg effects.... I just hope its all its chopped up to be... cause there will be cheaper clones eventually maybe even bulk.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PA acts like a douche a lot on boards, but he is certainly one of the top innovators in this industry and I have yet to see him release something that was not both novel and very effective.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries about the hijack Mass, I asked the last question :D

Thanks for the feedback Easy and Diminuendo. How was it on the good ole libido?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the old 1ad destroyed libido, which was remedied by stacking with an androgenic compound, such as 4ad. I don't think estrogen was a problem with 1ad on cycle, maybe after. If this new release is as good as it is supposed to be, what are we supposed to stack with to keep libido high?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries about the hijack Mass, I asked the last question :D

Thanks for the feedback Easy and Diminuendo. How was it on the good ole libido?
Lets just say stock up on 4ad or dermacrine or aspire36 while you can.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe stack it with PP then?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yowch...talk about hard on the hairline.

(rumor has it that some material might be heading my way in trade to see how a Havoc/1-AD/DHEA stack goes.)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That could be a good idea, I assume libido is elevated with PP?

Just saw dsade's post and that sounds like an excellent plan. I like Havoc and I like having hair.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, but you start to loose the advantage of minimal sides then. I mean i'd do a cycle of 1-ad without cycle support, thats how low sides it is. so i think dermacrine regular, or just use something like coq diesel or aspire for the libido part.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care about hair...it's overrated IMO. I just shave it every few weeks anyways, lol.

EDIT: Interesting take Easy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if 4ad was still legal, or easily accessible, or I had some bottles in my house already, that would be a better choice :) or actually if I go on TRT :D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If he were going to do this, I would assume he would have done it already? I mean, even though he can be a douche, I don't think he would ***** out like that. I hope it is legit as well as I missed out on the original.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it is legit as well as I missed out on the original.
You did miss out, then...1-AD was one of the first TRULY effective PHs I used when I got out of the Army. DAMN impressive gains for such a relatively side-effect free product.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if 4ad was still legal, or easily accessible, or I had some bottles in my house already, that would be a better choice :) or actually if I go on TRT :D
That eagle on your chest is gonna get really mean looking and bite your nipples off in your sleep if you do...I promise!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You did miss out, then...1-AD was one of the first TRULY effective PHs I used when I got out of the Army. DAMN impressive gains for such a relatively side-effect free product.

I think you said it best here. Also PA may have dry humor and like to debate a lot, but he is one SMART SMART man. Im DEFINATELY looking forward to this and have my stack already planned. check it out!

1-ad from ergo
Dsades Formestanes product

Nice lil ole cycle with maybe some havoc thrown in! hahah
I definately cant wait!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yowch...talk about hard on the hairline.

(rumor has it that some material might be heading my way in trade to see how a Havoc/1-AD/DHEA stack goes.)
PP didnt even touch my hair.... epi did more damage then PP did... but even when my hair thins slightly it comes right back in pct just as thick as before.

I think your stack above will be mighty fine though if this compound pans out to deliver enough of the final target hormone.