Which stack? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or RPM/DRIVE

searcyc2

Awards
I'm 21 Male, 5'8", 192lb, 25% bf. I have been lifting 4x/wk for the past 2 months w/cardio, which allowed me to lose 21 pounds. I used 1 bottle of leviathan R in Jan as well. I will be using these products with the Velocity-Diet I have already ordered leviathan R, DCP, RPM, and Drive from nutraplanet. Which stack would u recommend or would u use all of them or some other combination while on the v-diet?

Other supplements I will be using while on the v-diet:

Xtend
sesamin oil
fish oil
multi-v
waxy maize starch
19 pounds of whey/casein mix lol

When I begin the v-diet I will start a log. There will also be before and after pics.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goals...full recomp, or trying to get ripped without gaining mass?

searcyc2

Awards
My goals are to cut as much fat as possible while on the v-diet for 28 days while maintaining muscle. Would I need any post-cycle therapy with any of these supps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given those goals, I would have to give the edge to DCP/Leviathan. No PCT required.

Best plan would be alternating stacks of DCP/Levi then RPM/Drive when you want to pack on more mass.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Given those goals, I would have to give the edge to DCP/Leviathan. No post cycle therapy required.

Best plan would be alternating stacks of DCP/Levi then RPM/Drive when you want to pack on more mass.
Seconded.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
With that goal, DCP/Levi all the way man! Let us know how it treats you!!!

searcyc2

Awards
With that goal, DCP/Levi all the way man! Let us know how it treats you!!!
You bet! Where would I post something like a blog tracking my results and before/after pics? Also, does rpm/drive require post cycle therapy?