Quick question about trueprotein

  1. Quick question about trueprotein


    I'm about to order 19lbs of whey/casein mix from trueprotein.com for the v-diet. Before I submit my order should I add any sweetners to the mix??? Also, does anybody have any flavor recommendations???


  2. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2 View Post
    I'm about to order 19lbs of whey/casein mix from trueprotein.com for the v-diet. Before I submit my order should I add any sweetners to the mix??? Also, does anybody have any flavor recommendations???
    Personally, I like Stevia added to mine. If you have the time, I recommend getting their flavor sample pack and trying them out before you have to live on it for a month.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Personally, I like Stevia added to mine. If you have the time, I recommend getting their flavor sample pack and trying them out before you have to live on it for a month.
    I was considering chocolate. What is stevia, and would that work w/chocolate?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2 View Post
    I was considering chocolate. What is stevia, and would that work w/chocolate?

    Stevia is a plant based sweetener. I think its rather tasteless (I use it in my coffee).

    I don't like chocolate, so I've never had theirs (or anyones). You might want to get mix of flavors, for sanity's sake.

    You can mix and match flavors on a bulk order, just enter it into the comments section.

    I did like being able to mix flavors in the same shake to break up the monotony, ie strawberry & banana, vanilla & strawberry, etc.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick question about Blood Tests...
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 05:56 PM
  2. Quick question about m1t/4-ad cycle
    By Flip in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 06:35 PM
  3. quick question about fina transdermal
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 09:17 AM
  4. Quick question about what to do mid-cycle...
    By SoupBone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:40 AM
  5. Quick question about Anabolics and cutting
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 08:15 AM
Log in
Log in