Quick question about trueprotein

searcyc2

Awards
I'm about to order 19lbs of whey/casein mix from trueprotein.com for the v-diet. Before I submit my order should I add any sweetners to the mix??? Also, does anybody have any flavor recommendations???

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to order 19lbs of whey/casein mix from trueprotein.com for the v-diet. Before I submit my order should I add any sweetners to the mix??? Also, does anybody have any flavor recommendations???
Personally, I like Stevia added to mine. If you have the time, I recommend getting their flavor sample pack and trying them out before you have to live on it for a month.

searcyc2

Awards
Personally, I like Stevia added to mine. If you have the time, I recommend getting their flavor sample pack and trying them out before you have to live on it for a month.
I was considering chocolate. What is stevia, and would that work w/chocolate?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I was considering chocolate. What is stevia, and would that work w/chocolate?

Stevia is a plant based sweetener. I think its rather tasteless (I use it in my coffee).

I don't like chocolate, so I've never had theirs (or anyones). You might want to get mix of flavors, for sanity's sake.

You can mix and match flavors on a bulk order, just enter it into the comments section.

I did like being able to mix flavors in the same shake to break up the monotony, ie strawberry & banana, vanilla & strawberry, etc.