Important Questions on Fish Oil, Creatine, Vegs, and Reps!!

freakabe

Awards
What's up brothers?:drunk:
I have a couple of questions to ask everyone here.

1) Which exactly is the best creatine to take? I have seen too many types of creatine and the reason I ask is because i would like to buy one type in BULK. Can all of you give recommendations on the best type (meaning least side effects like bloating and most effective) to buy in bulk?

It would be great if there are any articles that explain all the diff types of creatine... and yes I did a search but did not come out with promising results..

Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Tri-Creatine Orotate, Creatine Ethyl Esther. What about all these?? Comments??

2) Which exactly is the best fish oil to take for cutting? Now I'm not talking about brands, but I have seen
---Omega 3's
---Omega 369s
---Fish Oil
---Salmon Oil
---Essential Fatty Acids

My guess is Omega 3 would be the best for cutting?

3) I have been really interested in the product by Biotest called Superfoods. Unfortunately, Nutraplanet (da BOMB!!) does not sell it!!
Do any of you have any recommendations for something very similar to Superfoods that is sold in Nutra?
Here is a list of the ingredients in Biotest Superfood.

BERRIES: wild blueberry (1.5% anthocyanin), orange (40% vitamin C), raspberry (20% allagic acid, 0.7% anthocyanins), strawberry, acai berry (1.5% total phenolic acids, 1% anthocyanins), coffee berry (50% total phenolic acids), goji berry, pomegranate (40% ellagic acid)

VEGETABLES: broccoli sprout (5000 ppm sulforophane), kale, spinach (700 ppm lutein), wasabi (20% glucosinolates), wild yam (20% diosgenin), green tea (95% total polyphenols, 65% total catechins, 40% EGCG)

OTHER FRUITS: apple, mango, passion fruit, watermelon (1000 ppm lycopene)

4) LASTLY, how do I give reps to somebody if they give good stuff?? LOL!!! sorrie newbie here man..

:cheers::cheers::wave:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I like creatine mono, I've never had any bloat issues with it, its cheap and effective. Just make sure its micronized.

I prefer flaxseed to fish oil, essentially its the same thing (EFAs), and supposedly it has less toxins.

I'm not familiar with biotest, but if you list the ingredients, I'm sure esomeone could help.

You rep people by clicking on the white icon that looks like a scale, next to the yield sign looking thing (thats how you report a post to board mods) at the bottom of a members avatar profile.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
What's up brothers?:drunk:
I have a couple of questions to ask everyone here.

1) Which exactly is the best creatine to take? I have seen too many types of creatine and the reason I ask is because i would like to buy one type in BULK. Can all of you give recommendations on the best type (meaning least side effects like bloating and most effective) to buy in bulk?

It would be great if there are any articles that explain all the diff types of creatine... and yes I did a search but did not come out with promising results..

2) Which exactly is the best fish oil to take for cutting? Now I'm not talking about brands, but I have seen
---Omega 3's
---Omega 369s
---Fish Oil
---Salmon Oil
---Essential Fatty Acids

My guess is Omega 3 would be the best for cutting?

3) I have been really interested in the product by Biotest called Superfoods. Unfortunately, Nutraplanet (da BOMB!!) does not sell it!!
Do any of you have any recommendations for something very similar to Superfoods that is sold in Nutra?

4) LASTLY, how do I give reps to somebody if they give good stuff?? LOL!!! sorrie newbie here man..

:cheers::cheers::wave:

1. I don't think there is one "Best" creatine, its more of a preference, personally I like still like creatine monohydrate the best.

2. I just use Nutra's bulk fish caps not sure about if anyone of those is better for cutting

4. Click the little scale under the S in ArmSpace under their avatar :cheers:

freakabe

Awards
I like creatine mono, I've never had any bloat issues with it, its cheap and effective. Just make sure its micronized.

I prefer flaxseed to fish oil, essentially its the same thing (EFAs), and supposedly it has less toxins.

I'm not familiar with biotest, but if you list the ingredients, I'm sure esomeone could help.

You rep people by clicking on the white icon that looks like a scale, next to the yield sign looking thing (thats how you report a post to board mods) at the bottom of a members avatar profile.

thanks.

Here is a list of the ingredients in Biotest Superfood.

BERRIES: wild blueberry (1.5% anthocyanin), orange (40% vitamin C), raspberry (20% allagic acid, 0.7% anthocyanins), strawberry, acai berry (1.5% total phenolic acids, 1% anthocyanins), coffee berry (50% total phenolic acids), goji berry, pomegranate (40% ellagic acid)

VEGETABLES: broccoli sprout (5000 ppm sulforophane), kale, spinach (700 ppm lutein), wasabi (20% glucosinolates), wild yam (20% diosgenin), green tea (95% total polyphenols, 65% total catechins, 40% EGCG)

OTHER FRUITS: apple, mango, passion fruit, watermelon (1000 ppm lycopene)

I am afraid that Creatine Mono would give me excessive bloating.

Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Tri-Creatine Orotate, Creatine Ethyl Esther. What about all these??

and thanks i've figured the reps thing.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I am afraid that Creatine Mono would give me excessive bloating.

Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Tri-Creatine Orotate, Creatine Ethyl Esther. What about all these??

and thanks i've figured the reps thing.
You could try Green Magnitude its a mix of Creatine Magnesium Chelate and Di-Creatine Malate its cheap and tastes good too.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/green-magnitude-1-83-lb.html?sel=880

If u want to stick to bulk you could just try any of the ones you mentioned, thou im not a fan of CEE

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit under the weather per-say right now but I'll try to give you the best info I can.

Maybe go with a mixture of bulks? Tri-creatine malate and CEE. It's what I'm doing right now I really like it:)

Not really sure about the best fish oil for cutting:S maybe just go with the regular fish caps from nutra like said above or omega-3 caps from NOW foods.

I think not really sure but you could try to replace that supplement with a different kind of vegegreen supp. seach greens on nutra and see what they got.

You probably know how to give reps by now from the above posts as well!

freakabe

Awards
You could try Green Magnitude its a mix of Creatine Magnesium Chelate and Di-Creatine Malate its cheap and tastes good too.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/green-magnitude-1-83-lb.html?sel=880

If u want to stick to bulk you could just try any of the ones you mentioned, thou im not a fan of CEE

thanks bro! Actually i've chosen Ragnarok, and got the diff types of creatines from their list. But the thing is, of course in future if I would want something cheaper i'll just get bulk creatine and put in my xtend.

So I'm at a blur now as to what are the differences between these diff types of creatine?

And as I'm cutting now, would not really appreciate any kind of bloating.

:drunk:

freakabe

Awards
I'm a bit under the weather per-say right now but I'll try to give you the best info I can.

Maybe go with a mixture of bulks? Tri-creatine malate and CEE. It's what I'm doing right now I really like it:)

Not really sure about the best fish oil for cutting:S maybe just go with the regular fish caps from nutra like said above or omega-3 caps from NOW foods.

I think not really sure but you could try to replace that supplement with a different kind of vegegreen supp. seach greens on nutra and see what they got.

You probably know how to give reps by now from the above posts as well!

thanks!:good:

I would LOVE to get a mixture of bulks, but i'm trying to save a little cash here.. else I would just buy BULK Ragnarok. lol.

yes I'm currently using Omega 3's by NOW Foods, just wondering if it is good enough for cutting.. and seeing so many ppl using so many diff oils..

i'll checkup on the greens section of Nutra thanks

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok is awesome. I take additional creatine Mono with it because I have so much of it. NOW makes good stuff so im sure their fish oil is good.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
With regard to creatine, I would mix different verisons. I prefer mono and di-creatine citrate. Both products are super cheap in bulk at Nutra. I have never tried CEE. It seems like people just try different types of creatine and find what they like.