My cutting stack

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%

My cutting stack

Hey All

Looking to put together a cutting stack and wanted to see what YOU would or wouldnt add to this.

AST multi ( already have )
    Fish Oil ( already have )
    DCP ( already have )
    Leviathan Reloaded ( have never tried but figured i'd give it a try )
    ALRI Thyrogen-X ( mixed feelings about this )
    Xtend ( already have )
    Bulk leucine
    GTE ( already have )
    ZMT ( already have )
    Green magnitude ( got the free samples and I liked the taste so I figured it wasnt all that expensive )
    Bulk yohimbie ( already have so i figured i might supplement the Levaithan )

Thanks for any advice you guys may have for me.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%

bump...37 views and no comments?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6' 1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

You've built up quite a list there. I haven't looked in detail at the products because the most important thing is diet. What are you planning on doing with diet and exercise? I'm not that experienced, but something that I am reading a lot about which appears to be safe reliable and able to retain most of your muscle mass is 'carb cycling'. This consists of three days of fibrous carbs followed by three days of starchy carbs. Worth having a look at, but what do I know . . .
    Good luck with your cut
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%

Hey Hairbaby,

I've actually been on a the CKD for about a month and half now and have had some pretty positive results from it. I have lost some of my belly fat and fat in my chest while still keeping my size.

Im also following an HST routine right now, Im about to start my 2nd week of my first mesocycle.

Im thinking I am going to cut out the ALRI thryrogen-X and give leviathan a try along w/ the green magnitude. I was thinking about an anti-cortisol because w/out the insulin spike after a workout I dont think there is anything to keep it from eating up my muscles.

I want to try the bulk leucine because its a ketogenic amino acid and wont be turned into glucose ( defeating the purpose of the CKD )
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6' 1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Sorry, I don't understand the acronynms. I'm guessing CKD is the carb cycling, but what is HST?- I'll have to look at it.

I think an anti-cortisol would be a wise decision. Something like AX Retain. I don't know what you think, but in tems of money, ALRI restore could be even better- it has an anti-cortisol in there along with and anti-estrogen (a bromo one, so you won't feel low) and a test booster I think (FreeT or something like that). But I've never used it like this or heard of it being used like this.

Another thing you could look at might be USPLabs Anabolic Pump or PSlin. I've got a bottle of Anabolic Pump that i'm using with and after my H-Drol cycle. Its supposed to be good stuff and if you are carb cycling could work very well with this diet regime.

Anybody else want to help out???
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6' 1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Just done a quick search to confirm something. Creatine (green magnitude) is a better supplement to use while bulking but is not that useful when cutting. You could try L-glutamine in its place which is supposed to be much better when cutting.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%

Quote Originally Posted by hairybaby View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand the acronynms. I'm guessing CKD is the carb cycling, but what is HST?- I'll have to look at it.

I think an anti-cortisol would be a wise decision. Something like AX Retain. I don't know what you think, but in tems of money, ALRI restore could be even better- it has an anti-cortisol in there along with and anti-estrogen (a bromo one, so you won't feel low) and a test booster I think (FreeT or something like that). But I've never used it like this or heard of it being used like this.

Another thing you could look at might be USPLabs Anabolic Pump or PSlin. I've got a bottle of Anabolic Pump that i'm using with and after my H-Drol cycle. Its supposed to be good stuff and if you are carb cycling could work very well with this diet regime.

Anybody else want to help out???
    Yes CKD = Cyclic Ketogenic Diet ( carb cycling )

I have a bottle of restore but I was thinking about saving it until I man'd up and started my cycle of JW, should probably jsut use it though since I have it laying around.

Also thought about AP and Pslin for refeeds ( currently 12 hr refeeds ) but still unsure about that since im doing such a short refeed in terms of time.

I asked about glutamine a couple of weeks ago on the board and found out that it is a glucogenic amino acid,not a ketogenic amino acid ( thank you arjun4 )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_amino_acids

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT / Cutting Stack
    By Naberious in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:48 AM
  2. Cutting Stack
    By KingofMinot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 PM
  3. Cutting Stack
    By machine528 in forum Supplements