DRIVE: The best way to use it

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright, I am almost done on my 3rd bottle of Drive, I have achieved very good results, from strength gains to fat loss which was very pleasant.

I have tried many ways to use it, and found that it HAS to be used on an empty stomach. I always eat an apple and 1 tbsp of PB pre workout. When I take the Drive 5 minutes before, I didn't notice much, but 30 mins. before the apple and PB, I get a good energy lift, and mood lift. After my pre wo meal, I head to the gym, do my weights, and the difference is astonishing. No joke, the pumps are insane. Drive on an empty stomach is the only way to use it (at least in my case).

How I used it:

Immediately upon waking up:
3 caps
30 mins before pre wo meal:
3 caps

When my workout is late (til 7:30 PM) I still feel the heat when I go to bed. Fantastic.

I leaned down big time, and managed to stay at 208! WOOHOO!!

Don't stop making such great products AppNut. We love ya!:drunk:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Reading this just got me more pumped for my Xfactor Appnut log. Nice job staying at 208 too JJohn.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I can't wait to see your results man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a plus for me that I work out first thing in the morning, makes it easier for me to dose like this.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
with xfactor?

what do I win?

no, but seriously, on a caloric deficit before training is an excellent time.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
drive bottom line is the best supp i have ever used i got bottles of it in my closet

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the empty stomach. Taken with morning coffee, it provides an added boost..ala RPM-ish.

I've taken tons of Drive and so far, I prefer 2 caps 3 times per day as my maintenance dose on non-workout or cardio days and 3-4 caps pre-wo on lifting days with 2 more caps 6-8 hours post workout.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely agree with the completely empty stomach.

I've been doing this:

3 Drive
3 RPM
1 Anabolic Pump
1 scoop LG Cold Fusion

That definitely prepares me for the day. I wait 20 minutes to eat (which is damn near impossible considering how hungry I get) and I garner the full effects which stay kicked in after I eat.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I've been doing this:

3 Drive
3 RPM
1 Anabolic Pump
1 scoop LG Cold Fusion

That definitely prepares me for the day. I wait 20 minutes to eat (which is damn near impossible considering how hungry I get) and I garner the full effects which stay kicked in after I eat.

Hows that LG Cold Fusion been working for you ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows that LG Cold Fusion been working for you ?
Honestly Reaper, I like it.

I haven't heard too many good reviews, but I've used a full bottle of RPM before so I can tell which is doing what.

I still get the intense mood elevation from RPM, but it's more energized with the Cold Fusion. It's better for energy than for pumps though.

I've been doing this for Pre-WO:

2:45
1 AP

3:00
1 cup oats
1 tablespoon honey

3:30
3 Drive
3 RPM
3 PowerFULL
1 Scoop Cold Fusion

And been having pretty ridiculous workout so far. It's odd, because I haven't had very intense vascularity and/or pumps, but I am staying much more full throughout the rest of the week.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or were you being sarcastic?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Or were you being sarcastic?
no, I was legitimately curious about LG Cold Fusion b/c there is not much feedback currently on the product as of right now. (atleast from what I have seen). Just wondering.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried hemodraulix yet mullet?
No, have you? Matthew76 told me it was ridiculous, but I'm sort of broke right now, so I was going to wait until after this LG stuff is gone. Any good?

no, I was legitimately curious about LG Cold Fusion b/c there is not much feedback currently on the product as of right now. (atleast from what I have seen).
Well that's what I thought when I saw it at Vitamin Shoppe when I went there to check if our stuff was in. It was 2 for 1 and only 34 dollars, so I figured I may as well. Even if it sucks, I'm saving in a huge way. I like it so far, especially for ~15 dollars.

I suppose it depends what you're looking for, because it's definitely better for a boost and endurance than it is for pumps, at least immediate ones. Though I think they have some Insulin potentiators in there, which may be what is producing the constant pumps along with everything else.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree. $15 each isn't too big of a risk. If I run into a sale like that sometime I'll give it a try.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, if you're willing to send me a pre-payed stamp or shipping form I'll ship the other beast to you. Nothing works for more than a bottle for me.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, if you're willing to send me a pre-payed stamp or shipping form I'll ship the other beast to you. Nothing works for more than a bottle for me.
Thanks for the offer. I called the Vitamin Shoppe here and they can offer it to me at the same price, so I think me and my friend will split the cost. Thanks again though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem man, that's good they are still offering - definitely worth it at the price. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you think, I want to know if I'm crazy or not.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, have you? Matthew76 told me it was ridiculous, but I'm sort of broke right now, so I was going to wait until after this LG stuff is gone. Any good?
yeah, I got a bottle, its pretty astounding. The pumps feel close to pslin pumps, but somehow I could still do higher weights with the heavy pumps (whereas with pslin tho I like it, the pumps are serious enough that it limits my weights). the pumps aren't quite as strong the rest of the day as with pslin either, but there is a good fullness there. I liked was that I didn't have to worry about carb timing with it. I kind of like yellow gold or neovar better than pslin for that reason, I hate trying to jam down 100g of carbs in one meal. :)

Definitely should see if you can swap someone a bottle of a USP product for some hemodraulix to try it even if you are low on $. a bottle is 30 workouts, so a 2 month supply if you are on a 3x weekly.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I got a bottle, its pretty astounding. The pumps feel close to pslin pumps, but somehow I could still do higher weights with the heavy pumps (whereas with pslin tho I like it, the pumps are serious enough that it limits my weights). the pumps aren't quite as strong the rest of the day as with pslin either, but there is a good fullness there. I liked was that I didn't have to worry about carb timing with it. I kind of like yellow gold or neovar better than pslin for that reason, I hate trying to jam down 100g of carbs in one meal. :)

Definitely should see if you can swap someone a bottle of a USP product for some hemodraulix to try it even if you are low on $. a bottle is 30 workouts, so a 2 month supply if you are on a 3x weekly.
Yeah, that's my only criticism of P-Slin - the pumps are too much. I have to lower my weight about 20lbs on things like reverse-grip lat-pulldowns because my forearms get too full.

Who are the reps, just Matt?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I have to step bicep curls down by 10-15lbs, seems crazy. when I get to a lower bodyfat, it might be worth it tho for the vascularity that comes with it. Its kind of fun to take the pslin every so often tho, just for that feel

Matt, Chad, and I think one other, but can't recall who.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
P-slin with Drive is great stack for pumps. I use WMS/Supercarb for my carb sources. Mind blowing pumps for sure.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Most VS stores should have samples of it too. The 2 for 1 promo started today I think.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
right when i wake up i pop 3 drive 2 mass fx 1 cytolean 2 HMB 750mg each, anabolic pump and im flying within 20 minutes the only negative about this, is that it makes the first meal of the day pretty hard to get down

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Most VS stores should have samples of it too. The 2 for 1 promo started today I think.
yep we had the samples of rpm and drive stapled to those little pamflits but they seemed to disappear when i saw them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, how do you like the taste of cold fusion? It reminds me of the red smartee. Also how many scoops are you using? I don't need any more than 1.5
1 scoop, I think it tastes pretty good. The texture bothers me a little bit though.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Allright, I am almost done on my 3rd bottle of Drive, I have achieved very good results, from strength gains to fat loss which was very pleasant.

I have tried many ways to use it, and found that it HAS to be used on an empty stomach. I always eat an apple and 1 tbsp of PB pre workout. When I take the Drive 5 minutes before, I didn't notice much, but 30 mins. before the apple and PB, I get a good energy lift, and mood lift. After my pre wo meal, I head to the gym, do my weights, and the difference is astonishing. No joke, the pumps are insane. Drive on an empty stomach is the only way to use it (at least in my case).

How I used it:

3 caps
30 mins before pre wo meal:
3 caps

When my workout is late (til 7:30 PM) I still feel the heat when I go to bed. Fantastic.

I leaned down big time, and managed to stay at 208! WOOHOO!!

Don't stop making such great products AppNut. We love ya!:drunk:
Thanks for the tip, I've been pretty interested in this product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know that there was an option, I have always assumed this was the way to take it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Vegking

Awards
The only time have to workout is first thing in the morning. I drink a whey/oatmeal shake for my prework and then off to the gym. Because of this I can't take Drive on an emty stomach first thing in the morning prior to workout. I use Drive between meals when I think I have an empty stomach. My question is am I missing the benifits of Drive by not taking it preworkout?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only time have to workout is first thing in the morning. I drink a whey/oatmeal shake for my prework and then off to the gym. Because of this I can't take Drive on an emty stomach first thing in the morning prior to workout. I use Drive between meals when I think I have an empty stomach. My question is am I missing the benifits of Drive by not taking it preworkout?
I take it frist thing and it definitely helps with morning cardio.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really, you just miss some of the stim-like benefits. the long term benefits are all still there in terms of raising muscle mass, lowering body fat, raising endurance, etc.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Use the Drive on an empty stomach, wait 20 minutes, and eat. I have noticed better pumps when I use it pre wo, so I would say you are missing something :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Mullet, how do you like the taste of cold fusion? It reminds me of the red smartee. Also how many scoops are you using? I don't need any more than 1.5
I just bought the 2, 800 gram containers for $40 at the vitamin shoppe too last week. I love the stuff so far. I guess taking 3 scoops 30 min before lifting isn't such a good idea if all it takes is one, lol. Also, if I take cold fusion and stack cytolean with it to help with cardio and losing some fat, will I lessen the effectivness I would get if I just took each seperately ? Also, does anyone else get a tingly feeling when they take the Cold Fusion EX ? Kind of like a niacin rush without your skin flushing... just wondering

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
May I ask why you sold some Drive? I thought you liked the product:
He works at vitamin shoppe I think.

I think Drive was the part of my Drive/RPM/IGF2 stack that I liked last time, now im only taking Drive and RPM, so Ill try to imitate Johns dosing proto and see how I like.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
May I ask why you sold some Drive? I thought you liked the product:
i already have enough bottle to run a cycle and i get my drive now for half price so i figured id make some profit to get more DUH!:rofl:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
my drive is on the top shelf all the way to the right, right next to the massfx and anabolic pump, there are 4 bottles up there:-D

Attachments

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my drive is on the top shelf all the way to the right, right next to the massfx and anabolic pump, there are 4 bottles up there:-D
Cool! :thumbsup:

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards

I've been doing this:

3 Drive
3 RPM
1 Anabolic Pump
1 scoop LG Cold Fusion

Not to de-rail the conversation, but I am astonished by the amount of supplements people take on this forum.

I would have a freak out if I took that on an empty stomach in the morning! :fool2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to de-rail the conversation, but I am astonished by the amount of supplements people take on this forum.

I would have a freak out if I took that on an empty stomach in the morning! :fool2:
Anabolic Pump is a staple for me. More like a Multi which I periodically stop using. The other two I am trying, and Cold Fusion is my creatine supplement. Compared to some, that's nothing.