How can I decrease my libido ?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I know this is an odd question but , for personal reasons, I would like to decrease my libido. I'm running Activate Xtreme and X-factor right now and my libido is through the roof. I can't stop the AX now because the X-factor is about to kick in and I'd like them to work together. But much more important than decreasing my libido, are my muscle gains.

I plan on starting Havoc after I'm done with the X-factor and I was also wondering if there's anything I can do during my PCT that wouldn't hurt my gains/strength but keep my libido low. Or is libido directly related to increased muscle gains and strength

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an odd question but , for personal reasons, I would like to decrease my libido. I'm running Activate Xtreme and X-factor right now and my libido is through the roof. I can't stop the AX now because the X-factor is about to kick in and I'd like them to work together. But much more important than decreasing my libido, are my muscle gains.

I plan on starting Havoc after I'm done with the X-factor and I was also wondering if there's anything I can do during my post cycle therapy that wouldn't hurt my gains/strength but keep my libido low. Or is libido directly related to increased muscle gains and strength
After 4 weeks of Havoc, you might be singing a different tune. Increased libido usually corresponds, but is not limited to, increased test. Taking a steroid supresses test, and may disturb libido. This is a strange question, I assume you've encountered some embarrassing situations, kinda like 9th grade all over again?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed..it will likely go down as the cycle progresses. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
After 4 weeks of Havoc, you might be singing a different tune. Increased libido usually corresponds, but is not limited to, increased test. Taking a steroid supresses test, and may disturb libido. This is a strange question, I assume you've encountered some embarrassing situations, kinda like 9th grade all over again?
:rofl: actually no

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
The lowest my libido has ever been while I was running 75mg of ATD. The thought of sex hurt. When i take 25mg every day though my libido is through the roof.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
baseball-baseball-baseball..

barbara bush in a bathingsuit..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could watch "The View" for a couple of days. If that doesn't work, then nothing will.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
why would you want to decrease your libido?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It can sometimes be kinda hard to be the good boyfriend/husband/whatever with a raging libido..

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
1-test will have your libido crushed in less than a week.

DeathDealer

Awards
If you were married to my wife, then you would want your libido to be suppressed. All I do is suffer!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
not if you know how to make her happy!:thumbsup:

There are alotta beautiful females out there that me and my libido can make happy.

Some at the same time.:thumbsup:

As long as they aren't watching The View. Or Ellen.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This threads hilarious bro!!
High libido is a good thing man, it means your naty test is high, if you want natural gains you want high test/libido, make sense?? I know it can be annoying though, my libido is so high all the time I would butt fcuk Elen into a coma any givin day of the week or any other b!tch under 200lbs!! Plus I have no shame and probably some very serious mental health problems lol.......My girl btches about my sex drive all the time, even if I fcuk her 3-4 times in a day I'm always ready for more. So it doesn't sound like you've got it that bad yet.
I hear phera-plex kills your d!ck also ATD for sure does that's the only thing that ever slowed me down, and that's sayin a lot!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
try to cut foods high in ldl cholesterol, zinc, and magnesium

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This threads hilarious bro!!
High libido is a good thing man, it means your naty test is high, if you want natural gains you want high test/libido, make sense?? I know it can be annoying though, my libido is so high all the time I would butt fcuk Elen into a coma any givin day of the week or any other b!tch under 200lbs!! Plus I have no shame and probably some very serious mental health problems lol.......My girl btches about my sex drive all the time, even if I fcuk her 3-4 times in a day I'm always ready for more. So it doesn't sound like you've got it that bad yet.
I hear phera-plex kills your d!ck also ATD for sure does that's the only thing that ever slowed me down, and that's sayin a lot!
LMAO, 3-4 times a day, enjoy that while it lasts, cause it don't last long.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I don't know if I should ask this in the PCT section, but for most people getting their libido back to normal standards is an important part of PCT. So everything I've read regarding what to take during PCT probably includes things to help restore libido. If I don't care about getting my libido back, at least for the time being, is there anything I can live without during my PCT. I'm not willing to sacrifice gains though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I should ask this in the post cycle therapy section, but for most people getting their libido back to normal standards is an important part of PCT. So everything I've read regarding what to take during PCT probably includes things to help restore libido. If I don't care about getting my libido back, at least for the time being, is there anything I can live without during my PCT. I'm not willing to sacrifice gains though.
Libido is only part of the equation. Restoring the HPTA is the most important part and libido usually returns when this has been re-established.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's an idea....stop taking the fcuking TEST BOOSTER!

Why the hell would you want to kill your libido anyways. How old are you bro?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
well i dont think your her type bro ... unless you have a vage haha:chick:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Here's an idea....stop taking the fcuking TEST BOOSTER!

Why the hell would you want to kill your libido anyways. How old are you bro?
1 good point and 1 good question.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
schism, your posts in this thread are killing me!! lol :toofunny:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
schism, your posts in this thread are killing me!! lol :toofunny:
What can I say :cheers:!!
This is the stupidest thing (almost) I've discussed on here so far!! I don't get it!!!
Next week when I run my superdrol I'm going to start a thread asking how to get my muscles to stop growing and see "if" there's anything I can take while on cycle to get it to stop? So be looking for that:thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Is it because you want to make it last longer? Be carefull, because when libido is down, the soldier can be down too!

And libido does not have a correlation with increased muscle mass.

You'll see that the prohormones that are "dry" kill libido, and those that have an oestogenic conversion (known as wet bulkers) are raising libido. Havoc is a dry one, and will definetly kill your libido. But taking divanil isn't a good idea if you need to lower it..

wheels

Awards
  • Established
he should get a cordless drill and drill about 20 holes in his nuts that should solve all his problems boyyyyy

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Theres always jail. Don't want no sex while you're there, no sir.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bea Arthur, Doris Roberts and you; that's three way heaven.

That would kill any sex drive known to man.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Thank you everybody that tried to help, I appreciate it.

And thank you Schism, for all of your unhelpful nonconstructive comments as well. Maybe it's hard for you to understand that not everybody wants to have the sex drive of an animal, and that there are more things to life. And if you had maybe read my posts before replying you would have known that I said that my gains are much more important to me than decreasing my libido, so I wouldn't want to stop taking Activate Xtreme because I don't want to sacrifice my performance in the gym.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know what, it is hard for me to understand how anyone would take a supplement that claims to: boost test and increase libido and then whine and b!tch about the effect of that supplement actually working!
You are quit possibly the biggest moron I have met here so far, and that is evident to everyone who has been unfortunate enough to have visited this thread!! If you don't want an increase in libido and test than you should be smart enough to not use a product that is directly marketed for those exact reasons!! I wouldn't take an NO booster and then get my period over my veins sticking out or my muscles being fuller!! You have embarrassed yourself far more than I could have ever hoped to, so good luck with taking a supp that works and getting the results you want!! Fcuk stain!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Aww sh*t I'm gonna go chase some girls now.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Maybe it's hard for you to understand that not everybody wants to have the sex drive of an animal, and that there are more things to life.

More important things? Like what?

Seriously dude, are you just really pissed off because you can't get laid? That's what it sounds like to me, I can relate to the feeling of being frustrated after not getting any action for a long time and I'm sure almost everyone else on here can too.

Maybe you're still in high school and you have a prude-ish virgin girlfriend, if that is the case with a special bit of extra skill the deed is accomplishable.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Man enjoy it. I am still trying to get my libido up to my wifes speed. I'm lucky, I married a women that loves sex, even after having three kids. So I am working to just keep up with her. Try a supplement called vitex and take a lot of it. A lot of guys take a small amount daily becuase it helps to lower prolactin. Too much though and it can lower libido.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
i agree this sounds weird...

you are a man. a man is a sexual being like bernie mac said in bad santa

this could be a good way to promote some products though, not saying you are doing that, but it sounds like one.

'this is getting me so horny i need something to actually lower my libido etc'

my libido seems low these days, maybe i will try Activate

this is like a beer commercial lol

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm, beeeeer. I believe that's also a libido enhancer lol...:cheers::cheers:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Since we're on the subject maybe you guys can answer my dilemma. I started to pick up iron and make pushing and pulling motions with it. I noticed that my muscles became 'puffier' and larger and this is really disturbing me. I just wish my muscles would stop enlarging for personal reasons - HELP!