DIESEL TEST Hardcore versus Activate Exteme the tester search

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

Hello Chuck. Yes I got pre blood work done. Total test, and have a test already scheduled for post.

2. Registered User

so chuck.. u wont even give me a discount to compare your product to activate extreme? come on man like 5-10 dollars off or something
  3. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    Hello Chuck. Yes I got pre blood work done. Total test, and have a test already scheduled for post.
    Thats good to know because when you do cycles you should know what effect they are having on your body and if you respond to your PCT.
    •   

4. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Doug8796 View Post
    so chuck.. u wont even give me a discount to compare your product to activate extreme? come on man like 5-10 dollars off or something
    What?

Did you log ACtx?
  5. Registered User

no but i will. if you get me a discount to dth.. ill buy the actx now and log within a few days if i can get a discount/free bottle of dth
  6. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

no but i will. if you get me a discount to dth.. ill buy the actx now and log within a few days if i can get a discount/free bottle of dth
    Well how about you buy DTH then ask DS can you get a free bottle of Actx to log and compare it to....id rather you pay for DTH if thats the case.

I wouldnt buy the products just for this comp if they or DTH isnt something u planned on using.

I cant/dont sell direct.
  7. Registered User

If you ever want a comparison of your new version against Mass FX let me know as my Mass FX Maximum Strength log is coming to an end at bb dot com (SwolenONE, Ive ran many logs for you in the past).

I've also got a bottle of Act X on hand.
  8. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    If you ever want a comparison of your new version against Mass FX let me know as my Mass FX Maximum Strength log is coming to an end at bb dot com (SwolenONE, Ive ran many logs for you in the past).

u said u liked the white bottle DTH better than Actx and Mass FX, the red bottle is only stronger than the white bottle DTH.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    u said u liked the white bottle DTH better than Actx and Mass FX, the red bottle is only stronger than the white bottle DTH.
    I'll have to try it out, Im almost done with my Mass FX and I prefer the DTH, before starting Mass FX I had used about ten days worth of Act X and it didnt do a whole lot of anything.

With that white bottle DTH I used 30 days worth and it kicked in full throttle within the first week.
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

subbed, I ran the last version (w/out argenine)

I liked it even better than the new mass
    fx and Activate X (and I did not expect to, so no placebo)

from your bb.com log on Mas FX:
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    day 15 mass fx log:

Halfway Review
    -Muscle hardness is up
    -Weight and hunger are up
    -Have hit a PR or two
    -no libido gains like seen with something like Diesel Test (but much better gains than DT)
    -individual hairs springing up on the back of my delts, faster body hair growth.
    -slight "alpha male" feeling
    ??
  11. Registered User

??
    i wonder if it was a 'sponsored' log?
  12. Registered User

haha..dont lie to Chuck, he does his homework boys....
  13. Registered User

LOL, this just proves that most logs are lies. He either lied trying to get free stuff from AX or he's ying to chuck trying to get free DTH. Either way, he's a lier, but I want to see how he squirms out of this one.
  14. Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    I got you beat, I was one of the 10 beta testers for it. 8-12 caps of day of a horrible stinky brown powder in unmarked white bottles. I have never taken DTH, but if it doesn't taste like that beta version of Activate did then it's already a winner to me.
    I remember the beta. Too many pills.
  15. Registered User

LOL this is interesting
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha, dont **** with chvck. LL
  17. Registered User

Chuck... Why no more nettle?
  18. Registered User

??
    the gains are "better" with MFX as Im not using any creatine and still hitting Personal Records, but what I liked or preferred about DTH was the libido increase and feeling of well being. As I mentioned in my Mass FX log, I dont feel any aggression, libido, well being, instead Im just hitting Personal Records. And getting better muscle hardness on Mass FX, however, muscle hardness is not what Im going for Im looking more for size, and thus far both havent directly led me to new mass.

Hope that makes some sense to you.
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    dont worry I didnt lie, I explained myself above.

And if you look in the Mass FX log you will see I have noted at least once that DTH is the best for libido, but the muscle hardness on Mass FX is better. I also kind of feel the strength gains I got from DTH were becuase I was on ETHER too, now im on no creatine (so its hard to make a truly accurate gauge of which is better for strength, but fact is Im hitting new weights and reps without creatine while on Mass FX, which is nice)

Also, if you read my DTH logs you will see I noted an overwhelming feeling of well being, that is not mentioned once in my MAss FX log.

So I suppose for me to say I prefer one to the other was not the best way to put it, as both have their distinct advantages over the other.

Sorry for the confusion Chuck. My comparison isnt the best since I used DTH and Ether simultaneously.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    LOL, this just proves that most logs are lies. He either lied trying to get free stuff from AX or he's ying to chuck trying to get free DTH. Either way, he's a lier, but I want to see how he squirms out of this one.
    No lying, sorry for not providing drama to the online community.

I'll say here and in my MFX log that overall I preferred DTH due to the feeling of well being making my every day life easier and my training (once again the comparison is scewed as I used a power lifting routine on DTH and am using a bodybuilding routine now, so that could account for the muscle hardness. Perhaps I shouldnt have even tried to compare the two last night at there are/were different variables at play such as the training split and creatine)

In fact, Im making a log entry right now that explains dth's advantages over MassFX's so there goes your theory of only providing positive feedback for free product, Jjohn, you should know something about that as I did the 60 day PAL log of incarnate and leviathin and gave a way less than stellar review.

EDIT:^^^Ok I put this in my Mass FX log, so all is clear now Charles.
  21. Registered User

Yea Chuck, why did you lie to me (the paying customer) and tell me nothing changed in the formula besides argenine in place of the bulkier gelatinized maca. Are you lying, or am I taking your words out of context???..this reminds me of a similar situation
  22. Registered User

dont worry I didnt lie, I explained myself above.

And if you look in the Mass FX log you will see I have noted at least once that DTH is the best for libido, but the muscle hardness on Mass FX is better. I also kind of feel the strength gains I got from DTH were becuase I was on ETHER too, now im on no creatine (so its hard to make a truly accurate gauge of which is better for strength, but fact is Im hitting new weights and reps without creatine while on Mass FX, which is nice)

Also, if you read my DTH logs you will see I noted an overwhelming feeling of well being, that is not mentioned once in my MAss FX log.

So I suppose for me to say I prefer one to the other was not the best way to put it, as both have their distinct advantages over the other.

Sorry for the confusion Chuck. My comparison isnt the best since I used DTH and Ether simultaneously.
    i was only playing bud...
  23. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

EDIT:^^^Ok I put this in my Mass FX log, so all is clear now Charles.
    I just wanted clarification because I didnt know you were "Swolen One" over ther at bb.com and I have seen tons of logs from you so I wanted clarification on what you were saying either way.
  24. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Wasnt more important than increasing the Long Jack (which went up with this red bottle versus the first DTH white bottle).

Also nettle give some people including myself "nettle rash" which I didnt really know about, I just know when I would start taking the white bottle with nettle and when I would use the first DT2010 that had nettle I would breakout on my hands and legs and I just thought it was something I ate that might have been cooked with shell fish (I cant have shell fish or I break out and start throwing up). So anyway I took some of the white bottle DTH pills and the same thing happen.

When DT2010 was out I thought it was the long jack doing it but it was nettle.

It doesnt happen when I take TTE, but they had different extracts. I just know there is something called nettle rash.
  25. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Yea Chuck, why did you lie to me (the paying customer) and tell me nothing changed in the formula besides argenine in place of the bulkier gelatinized maca. Are you lying, or am I taking your words out of context???..this reminds me of a similar situation
    I dont lie to consumers, nothing changed from the net effects on test levels per se. There is a basic formula with DT over the past formulas that has to stay constant. Nettle isnt part of that formula...but on this red bottle version Long Jack, Tribulus, dodder seed were all increased as well as 4 other ingredients.....way more important to the DTH formula than nettle.

For instance people liked the white bottle DTH but it wasnt causing nearly as much reports of aggression (there were some but no where near as much as red bottle DTH) as this red bottle DTH. If your taking a herbal test booster and do feel an increase in aggression.......its not as "strong" as it could be.

Like I said in reguards to the arginine that space came avail. from going from whole maca to 12:1.
  26. Registered User

I dont lie to consumers, nothing changed from the net effects on test levels per se. There is a basic formula with DT over the past formulas that has to stay constant. Nettle isnt part of that formula...but on this red bottle version Long Jack, Tribulus, dodder seed were all increased as well as 4 other ingredients.....way more important to the DTH formula than nettle.

For instance people liked the white bottle DTH but it wasnt causing nearly as much reports of aggression (there were some but no where near as much as red bottle DTH) as this red bottle DTH. If your taking a herbal test booster and do feel an increase in aggression.......its not as "strong" as it could be.

Like I said in reguards to the arginine that space came avail. from going from whole maca to 12:1.
    I know you dont lie Chuck I was joking due to a slight misunderstanding in what I said last night being taken as me "lying"

I know your a good, honest businessman and as you know Ive logged many of your products (both on your dime and on my dime) and have supported Nos Ether for some time now.

Anyway, glad you clarified that as the long jack is heavily backed by science, expect to see me run another dth and ehter log (this time it'll be the new version) sometime in 08.

Sorry again for sounding disrespectful, its just that I woke up this morning to seeing a bunch of people calling me a dishonest when I've seen few people that hold better logs/honest feedback than myself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:18 AM
  2. Activate Extreme or Diesel Test Hardcore
    By ALUISLUGO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:26 PM
  3. Activate Xtreme vs. Diesel Test Hardcore
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 11:01 PM