ECA Stack and Sore Throat

Eagleman003

Awards
I have done an ECA stack twice (this is my second time) and am on day 6 @:

50mg ephedrine
400mg caffiene
350mg of asprin (i know this is off, im keeping it low)

I am doing once a day split into two regular doses.

Both times when i went on the ECA stack I develop a sore throat by the end of the 1st week. Does this have something to with my thyroid? I am cutting for spring break and I dont wanna be sick for spring break in 2 weeks. What should i do?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine dries out nasal passages, perhaps it's doing the same thing to your throat, as those two systems are intertwined. I've never gotten a sore throat from it, though.

damnglass

Awards
I have done an ECA stack twice (this is my second time) and am on day 6 @:

50mg ephedrine
400mg caffiene
350mg of asprin (i know this is off, im keeping it low)

I am doing once a day split into two regular doses.

Both times when i went on the ECA stack I develop a sore throat by the end of the 1st week. Does this have something to with my thyroid? I am cutting for spring break and I dont wanna be sick for spring break in 2 weeks. What should i do?
increase your water intake,eca dries you out more,your temp goes up as well as metabolism,drink a couple extra litres spread throuought the day with some vitamin c,just in case.

Eagleman003

Awards
yea thast what i was thinking..although doesnt ur thyroid have something to do with your immune system and I know that increasing your metabolsim and andrenaline effect your thyroid. I drink a TON of water during the day, imgonna say near 1.5-2 gallons. I carry around a water jug all day :p

I will increase vitamin C to around 3-5 grams a day and will throw some zinc in there

Maradona

Awards
I have noticed the same from using ephedra before ???BTW I see some verndors selling products containing ephedra at 25mg per serving, is this legal?

Thanks

amicold

Awards
It's just dry, my throat hurts doing cardio on ECA. Up the water, problem solved.

gumbercules01

Awards
I am currently on an ECA stack, for the 1st couple of days my throat was also sore, but I started drinking more water and it went away.