Omnibolic,Ecdysterone

liftbig74

Awards
I was just wondering if Ecdysterone is an unhealthy ingredient for a 16 year old and if it is what most people would consider a steroid. Would someone of this be actually considered to be on steroids the same way roger clemens or many other athletes have gotten in trouble for. SOrry if I sound clueless but i'm new to supplements.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
Mate at your age you dont need to be taking any supplements. If you are convinced to buy a supplement go get some creatine. All you need is to eat, sleep and train hard.

liftbig74

Awards
I am, as I said I don't know much about these things. I just wanted to know if this was a good thing for someone "underage" to take. I wouldn't want to waste my money on it to find out it was bad.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if Ecdysterone is an unhealthy ingredient for a 16 year old and if it is what most people would consider a steroid. Would someone of this be actually considered to be on steroids the same way roger clemens or many other athletes have gotten in trouble for. SOrry if I sound clueless but i'm new to supplements.
lol hmmm hgh vs. ecdysterone? No edy isn't considered a steroid and in fact most dont even believe it works well9i myself haven't tried an ecdy product)therefore cant judge but no man there isn't really a similarities between the 2. And to answer your Question no it wouldnt be considered taking steroids....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are new to supplements, then research what are considered the basics: protein powders, creatine, BCAAs, fish oil, and multi-vitamins. Once you have a solid foundation in both your lifting and, most importantly, your diet, start to research other supplements that may behoove your goals.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
thats cool, just get some creatine and maybe some whey powder and thats all. If you take any hormones or steroids you will f*ck yaself up and at your age you dont need test boosters as you should have plenty.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I am, as I said I don't know much about these things. I just wanted to know if this was a good thing for someone "underage" to take. I wouldn't want to waste my money on it to find out it was bad.
Grab an all in one like ragnarok or something of that nature and pick up some protein and eat and train properly and you will make some great gains!

liftbig74

Awards
thats cool, just get some creatine and maybe some whey powder and thats all. If you take any hormones or steroids you will f*ck yaself up and at your age you dont need test boosters as you should have plenty.
I'm not saying your wrong but I thought I read that omnibolic was nonhormonal, free of test boosters, and safe.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
Just for ya info boxmeman ecdysterone is classed as a steroid and is even illegial to import to some countries. It is just that people say and pretend it isnt cos companies who put t in thier products extremely underdose it and dont put pure forms of the steroid in it. It is a very week steroid but if you megadoesed a ecdysterone product and run it for 6 weeks you would notice a diff but it would cost a bit which is why it has a bad name :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for ya info boxmeman ecdysterone is classed as a steroid and is even illegial to import to some countries. It is just that people say and pretend it isnt cos companies who put t in thier products extremely underdose it and dont put pure forms of the steroid in it. It is a very week steroid but if you megadoesed a ecdysterone product and run it for 6 weeks you would notice a diff but it would cost a bit which is why it has a bad name :)
It's not costly anymore.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
well i was just explaining why it has a bad name. I won a bottle of O-Bol through the compnay contest so as soon as my halodrol cycle is finished ill jump on and see how it goes. Should be interesting :)

liftbig74

Awards
If you are new to supplements, then research what are considered the basics: protein powders, creatine, BCAAs, fish oil, and multi-vitamins. Once you have a solid foundation in both your lifting and, most importantly, your diet, start to research other supplements that may behoove your goals.
I have actually looked at the basics as you mentioned for a while. Along with a little bit about other "advanced" supplements if thats what you would call them. In fact the list you made is all the things i did look up. I'm not trying to say that in a disrespectful way if thats how you read it just saying I guess i got the basics down.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i was just explaining why it has a bad name. I won a bottle of O-Bol through the compnay contest so as soon as my halodrol cycle is finished ill jump on and see how it goes. Should be interesting :)
I know that it has a bad name, but many also know that I am huge fan of ecdy, especially while cutting.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea they make it seem like some "russian secret"lol but i'm very aware that its highly under dosed and pure forms are a little harder to come by. any how, lol why spend the money and 6 weeks getting minimal results when you can get something that is not only more cost effective but leads to better results? regardless of your budget i dont know many whom want to spend exorbitant amounts of money with minimal gains...

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea they make it seem like some "russian secret"lol but i'm very aware that its highly under dosed and pure forms are a little harder to come by. any how, lol why spend the money and 6 weeks getting minimal results when you can get something that is not only more cost effective but leads to better results? regardless of your budget i dont know many whom want to spend exorbitant amounts of money with minimal gains...
EXACLTY, Ecdysterone must be PURE and it must be DOSED PROPERLY. Unfortunately, NO COMPANIES do this, because it is too cost prohibitive--in their eyes...

If used in the correct dosages at the right quality(99% PURE), Ecdysterone works miracles on body composition and there is no wonder why it has been called "The Russian Secret".

Furthermore, The Russians also sythesized ANOTHER POWERUL steroidal sapongenin called 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol) which has also demonstrated incredible anabolic acitivity with ZERO effect on the body's hormone system.

Omnibolic contains the *PATENTED "Ecdypure" 99% PURE Ecdysterone and at a WHOPPING dosage, plus the powerful 6-Keto Diosgenin at the proven anabolic dosage. We even INCLUDED the patented *Bioperine to drastically increase bioavailability, and Citrulline Malate to further enhance the effects of Omnibolic. The end result is an amazing legal product with absolutely no side-effects, safe for even women and teens.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, 150mg of ecdy per day is very underdosed; many on here have been using ~ 940mg/day.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO, 150mg of ecdy per day is very underdosed; many on here have been using ~ 940mg/day.
No, not when using the patented "EcdyPure" and 6-Keto with the *patented BIOPERINE which enhances bioavailability.

Anyone using 900mgs of Ecdysterone is NOT using EcdyPure and 6-Keto, and they definitely don't have BIOPERINE.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, not when using the patented "EcdyPure" and 6-Keto with the *patented BIOPERINE which enhances bioavailability.

Anyone using 900mgs of Ecydtsrone is NOT using EcdyPure and 6-Keto, and they definitely don't have BIOPERINE.
Are you saying that using Ecdy without 6-keto and bioperine is USELESS even at mega doses?

Also, still have seen ZERO evidence that the source of the 20-hydroxyecdysterone means jack crap, since the molecule is the same.

Using 94% vs 99% can be compensated by using more...especially at 1/20th the price.

. The end result is an amazing legal product with absolutely no side-effects, safe for even women and teens.

So a 13-16 year-old can take it?

You may the first company in the history of AM and bb.com(alot of companies at that board) to pitch a supplement for teens..:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a 13-16 year-old can take it?

You may the first company in the history of AM and bb.com(alot of companies at that board) to pitch a supplement for teens..:thumbsup:
Ballsy, that's for sure.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that using Ecdy without 6-keto and bioperine is USELESS even at mega doses?

Also, still have seen ZERO evidence that the source of the 20-hydroxyecdysterone means jack crap, since the molecule is the same.

Using 94% vs 99% can be compensated by using more...especially at 1/20th the price.
Is Ecdysterone without 6-Keto and Bioperine USELESS at mega-dosages? NO, not useless, but not even CLOSE to PURE Ecdysterone WITH 6-Keto and Bioperine.

All of the studies conducted on Ecdysterone and Ecdysterone analogues were performed on Rhaponticum Carthamoides, which contain a FULL-SPECTRUM of ecdysteroids, not just Ecdysterone. The SOURCE of the Ecdysterone matters because of this fact.

A Kilo of Ecdysterone derived from Cyanotis Vaga costs about $300 and a Kilo of Ecdysterone derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides costs over $1,000. There is a definite REASON for this huge disparity in cost.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Ecdysterone without 6-Keto and Bioperine USELESS at mega-dosages? NO, not useless, but not even CLOSE to PURE Ecdysterone WITH 6-Keto and Bioperine.

All of the studies conducted on Ecdysterone and Ecdysterone analogues were performed on Rhaponticum Carthamoides, which contain a FULL-SPECTRUM of ecdysteroids, not just Ecdysterone. The SOURCE of the Ecdysterone matters because of this fact.

A Kilo of Ecdysterone derived from Cyanotis Vaga costs about $300 and a Kilo of Ecdysterone derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides costs over $1,000. There is a definite REASON for this huge disparity in cost.
So then your material is NOT standardized for 20-hydroxyecdysterone...just mixed sterones?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So then your material is NOT standardized for 20-hydroxyecdysterone...just mixed sterones?
We use the ONLY *PATENTED 99% PURE Ecdysterone extract on the market, called "Ecdypure", which is extracted from the Russian Rhaponticum Carthamoides, and the powerful 6-Keto Disgenin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We use the ONLY *PATENTED 99% PURE Ecdysterone extract on the market, called "Ecdypure", which is extracted from the Russian Rhaponticum Carthamoides, and the powerful 6-Keto Disgenin.
Yes, I understand you have stated this. Please let everyone know WHAT it is standardized FOR.

that 99% is comprised of different compounds, yes? So you have stated now that not only is it standardized for 6-keto Diosgenin (at what %?) and what the REMAINDER (99% minus percentage of 6-keto, minus percentage of assorted other ecdy-type steroids = percentage of 20-hydroxyecdy...correct?) is.

If the percentage of 20-hydroxy is 94% (highest standard 2-hydroxy extract I have seen) that leaves you around 5% for both the OTHER related compounds and the 6-keto...and then your task is to prove that these compounds are so powerful as to blow the 94% Ecdy away, even at much lower dosages.

Maradona

Awards
Isn't this O-bol the same as E-Bol from Thermolife but just more expensive?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I understand you have stated this. Please let everyone know WHAT it is standardized FOR.

that 99% is comprised of different compounds, yes? So you have stated now that not only is it standardized for 6-keto Diosgenin (at what %?) and what the REMAINDER (99% minus percentage of 6-keto, minus percentage of assorted other ecdy-type steroids = percentage of 20-hydroxyecdy...correct?) is.

If the percentage of 20-hydroxy is 94% (highest standard 2-hydroxy extract I have seen) that leaves you around 5% for both the OTHER related compounds and the 6-keto...and then your task is to prove that these compounds are so powerful as to blow the 94% Ecdy away, even at much lower dosages.

NO my friend, the PATENTED "EcdyPure" is 99% PURE 20-hydroxyecdysterone, derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Ecdypure does NOT CONTAIN 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol).

We added 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol) in order to create the ultimate Ecdysterone product, initiating the greatest anabolic effect possible.

Omnibolic also contains the powerful performance enhancing compound called Citrulline Malate, which has been shown to elevate endogenous nitrogen moreso than even AAKG itself. Citrulline also reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia and Increases ATP and Phosphocreatine Recovery.

We even went one step further and added the patented BIOPERINE to increase bioavailabilty.

The end result is what we believe to be the greatest Ecdysterone product to hit the supplement market.:thumbsup:

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope I was helpful, and YES, Omnibolic is safe for TEENS and WOMEN.