$120 To Buy The Best Supp

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to gain the most amount of muscle over a period of 6-8 weeks and had $120, what would u buy? and why?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You looking for all natural or what? Please SPECIFY!!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah im not looking for PH or PS. all natural.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol 120 bucks for 6-8 weeks is nothing anyhow, im currently doing Ragnarok,Diesel test Hardcore (6 caps),and yellow gold and i find its an awesome combo!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah its tough being in college though with money i need something cheap....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would spend it on food. The most that you can honestly expect in a 8 week period would be 5 lbs, but it probably will not be all muscle. Rule of thumb is 1-2 lbs per month.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
yeah its tough being in college though with money i need something cheap....
Anabolic Pump and creatine. Spend the rest on MRP's if you're on the go constantly

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I would spend it on food. The most that you can honestly expect in a 8 week period would be 5 lbs, but it probably will not be all muscle. Rule of thumb is 1-2 lbs per month.
yea agreed if you dont have the finances dont go the cheap route def spend it on food!!!Oatmeal eggs tuna will all put some meat on your bones and of course a great training regiment!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know what your definition of best is. To me best is a study to back up the product to show its not a placebo. Each person has there opinion what best is.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO WHAT I SAY IS BEST!!!! :rofl: ....no just kidding don't hurt me :rant:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
1. Creatine 10gr per day 2. Beta-alanine 8gr per day 3. good meat

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously you can take what I say with a grain of salt, but lately I've been learning the significance of intra-workout supplementation. Obviously this is mainly focused around IntrAbolic which continues to maintain a level of superiority above all other intra-workout products, and I really feel it's worth a look. I am not one to pimp, but I can't help but try to open peoples' eyes to this product.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not enough details to give any good advice. If we saw your training and diet then we could make some good suggestions. Since you are asking for a supp and not food. Perhaps jsut eat a lot more protein. A test booster may help as well but again without knowing specifics it's hard to make any recommendations.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
im in the same boat as you pavb. i've actually just stumbled upon some extra cash and i'm not sure what I should get there's been so many supplements that are popular on this board that i have yet to try examples being pslin, anabolic pump, drive, rpm, and x factor

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G Train is right, creatine and beta alanine if you aren't using them already (bulk from nutraplanet would be cheapest), plus good protein + food, maybe including a solid post workout recovery drink.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
1kg creatine mono roughly $20 give or take. Remaining $100 should be spent on bulk oats,rice,eggs,tuna, milk etc.....

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
If I had $120, and am looking to gain 5-10lbs of Muscle in an 8week span, I would buy..

-5lbs Isopreme Whey Isolate - Take 1 Shake every day with 6oz Skim Milk Post-Workout or around the same time I would workout on an off day.

-1,000g Micronized Create Monohydrate - I would take 5g Every day for 6 weeks. Then go off for a month, continue for another 6 weeks...etc.

-Fish Oil- 5 caps per day.

Thats about..$75 depending on how much fish oil.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Real Mass -

Start at 3,700 Caloires, End at 4,500 Calories. Add 200 Calories every 2 weeks.

The added calories would come from healthy carbs since protein and fat would stay about the same.

F -100 - 125
P- 260 - 300
C- 400,450,500,550,600

I saw your numbers though pav. I dont know if your diet was spot on but something had to be right.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and creatine. Spend the rest on MRP's if you're on the go constantly
I have to agree with Iron... Anabolic Pump is the balls! I love the Sh** :thumbsup: ... How long can you take this stuff anyway?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I already have tons of whey, creatine, glutamine, BCAA's, leucine, flaxseed and taurine on my shlef. I wanted to know what would be the best additional supplement for $120, that isnt just a basic supplement. My diet is fine, 4 meals a day and three 45 grams whey shakes with water. The first meal is seven eggs whites, wheat bread, and an apple. then a shake. then lunch which is a turkey sandwich on potatoe bread two glasses of gatorade chicken eggs and wheat pasta. I then drink a shake before working out. I have another shake after working out and then eat dinner. Dinner is ussually wheat pasta eggs some sort of meat, anf fruit. I then have half a pound of 90%lean beef or egg whites before bed. I dont drink any soft drinks or alcohol and i dont smoke.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well if i had 120 to drop for an 8 week buy i would buy some anabolic pump and beta alanine to add to your basics...nothing crazy but mad effective especially because you seem to have a good amount of carbs in you diet already

JDF

Awards
  • Established
If I was still in college and had $120 I'd buy a keg and have some fun, then again thats why im struggling to lose weight post-college :stick:

I would say that AP and Pslin seem to be getting good reviews all around, if I wasnt on the AD then I would pick up one ( i've read through a bunch of logs, never used myself so that it for what is worth )

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I would say that AP and Pslin seem to be getting good reviews all around, if I wasnt on the AD then I would pick up one ( i've read through a bunch of logs, never used myself so that it for what is worth )
You could try using the AP on Carb ups.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
You could try using the AP on Carb ups.
I've def. thought about including either AP or Pslin in my carb ups, I've actually PM'd Neil5585 a couple of times to ask him about it since he seems to be pretty knowledable about ketogenic diets.

Im thinking I may go V-diet to try and get ready for summer but if I dont then I think im going to pick up one or the other.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
If you wanna stay all natural go with massFX and powerfull

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
agreed, go to costco's and bulk up on some good whole foods

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
hmb is really expensive though to dose at the levels suggested.

damnglass

Awards
well,what aspect in your life would make bbing hard and why?school with crap diet is lots of bad eating and stress so lean xtreme and some amino acids of uni liver pills would be best so you can get some extar protein without having to mix thick p;owder in a blender.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i takes of leucine. its one of my favorite supplemenst, But ive heard HMB is only effective at about 10 grams a day. It's $35 for 500 grams and that just doesnt seem all that cost productive unless it really helps with recovery that much.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i takes of leucine. its one of my favorite supplemenst, But ive heard HMB is only effective at about 10 grams a day. It's $35 for 500 grams and that just doesnt seem all that cost productive unless it really helps with recovery that much.

well even if it was 10grams a day which it definitely isn't, I get good results off of 3gr. 10 just sounds like over kill i would go 5-6 tops, but anyways thats just me. back to what i was saying even if it was 10 grams a day 35 bucks for 500grams = 100 days at 10 grams a day sounds pretty good to me!!

mmmm i wonder if there is anything better for the same purpose we use hmb for?? (not using juice:twisted::twisted::nono: :)

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
3.5 grams is the max dosage, anything else is a waste of money, dont believe me just do some reseach u will see.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know what I forgot to suggest? the strap. its the only quantum polarized sports pendant....

it compares well to glutamine as there are just as many fights over its usefulness vs uselessness. I think both are useful btw.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ive latly been hearing hmb is usless but in my experiance it works for me with recovery

brassmonkey

Awards
go to tp.com custom make a mixture of 40% EAAs, 40% BCAAs, 10% leucine and 10% taurine,

Take 1 tbs of this mix pre-workout w/ 1 and 1/2 scoops waxy maize and 2 grams creatine of your choice

1 tbs mix and 1 scoop waxy maize with another 2 grams creatine during workout

1 and 1/2 scoops wpi, 2 scoops waxy maize, 1 tbs mix and another 2 g of creatine post-workout

take 6 grams of beta-alanine through out the day spaced out, but not with the mix, because ba competes w/ taurine for absorption

If you have any other money left over, save it for a good personal trainer/nutritionist like me or buy a book/dvd on training and or nutrition

Knowledge is one of the few things in this world that can't be taken from you and is somewhat "priceless"

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
brass monkey, aside from the waxy maize i take everything u have listed. i was kind wondering about a non basic stack. And ive had a number of personal trainers in the past and have been lifting for four years.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
well even if it was 10grams a day which it definitely isn't, I get good results off of 3gr. 10 just sounds like over kill i would go 5-6 tops, but anyways thats just me. back to what i was saying even if it was 10 grams a day 35 bucks for 500grams = 100 days at 10 grams a day sounds pretty good to me!!

mmmm i wonder if there is anything better for the same purpose we use hmb for?? (not using juice:twisted::twisted::nono: :)
You mean 500gm = 50 days at 10gm right? either way its def worth a try. Im becomming more and more inclined lately to make up my own customs mixes with bulk supplies etc. Much cheaper and quite possibly more effective then the current supps available. Im not sure why customcapsule doesnt get a lot more mention on this site. I'm trying to figure out a batch on there now.....too many choices!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
You mean 500gm = 50 days at 10gm right? either way its def worth a try. Im becomming more and more inclined lately to make up my own customs mixes with bulk supplies etc. Much cheaper and quite possibly more effective then the current supps available. Im not sure why customcapsule doesnt get a lot more mention on this site. I'm trying to figure out a batch on there now.....too many choices!!

lol how embarrassing sorry my math was off, i agree custom capsule is a great site, keep your eyes open im going to be coming out with a supp company soon (best joint supp as well as test boosters etc you will ever have the privilege of trying) imm gonna start promoting once i get the ok from AM mods and get a slot in the companies forums (so keep your eyes peeled for Next generation nutrition)

later bros!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
lol how embarrassing sorry my math was off, i agree custom capsule is a great site, keep your eyes open im going to be coming out with a supp company soon (best joint supp as well as test boosters etc you will ever have the privilege of trying) imm gonna start promoting once i get the ok from AM mods and get a slot in the companies forums (so keep your eyes peeled for Next generation nutrition)

later bros!!
im calling it NGN already!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im calling it NGN already!

lol so is everyone else thats what everyone is gonna end up callin the company i promise to make my AM community proud and i know you guys will be! we got some pretty great minds working hard on this.