Do you keep the pump?

rcarracedo

Awards
Does the pump persist with RPM and Drive? Or is it just while working out?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Does the pump persist with RPM and Drive? Or is it just while working out?
Duration is user dependent as are all pump related products. Yes, eventually the pump wears off and you're not hyooge anymore, lol.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
The pump is forever. One dose of RPM/Drive, or prefferably NOXplode and you will be pumped permenantly. Lifting weights is optional.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being perpetually pumped is not physiologically possible. You can have increased muscle fullness, but it will not be at the same level as if you were lifting.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, ONE single dose of Leukic will keep you pumped forever. And dont get me started on Anator.

*Wow, these fvcking retards will believe anything!*

rcarracedo

Awards
The pump is forever. One dose of RPM/Drive, or prefferably NOXplode and you will be pumped permenantly. Lifting weights is optional.
dude that is not what I meant. Just wondering (like anabolics which I am sure it is much weaker) ... again when on juice you seem to keep some of the pump through out the days even if you are not lifting constantly.

Good joke though. You should do stand up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude that is not what I meant. Just wondering (like anabolics which I am sure it is much weaker) ... again when on juice you seem to keep some of the pump through out the days even if you are not lifting constantly.

Good joke though. You should do stand up.
With many AAS, they increase the amount of blood within the body leading to longer feeling of fullness, vascularity, etc.

rcarracedo

Awards
Trust me, ONE single dose of Leukic will keep you pumped forever. And dont get me started on Anator.

*Wow, these fvcking retards will believe anything!*
OK **** you. I don;t appreciate the retart comment. I'm I could run circles around you from an intellectual stand point.

If you do not know what I meant, you are the one who is intellectually challenged. Maybe you should be a little thoughful before jumping the gun.

rcarracedo

Awards
With many anabolic steroids, they increase the amount of blood within the body leading to longer feeling of fullness, vascularity, etc.
Yeah, and that is what I meant. I've been through it. I was wondering if you experience some of those sympthoms with these products as I'm sure all these product aim at mimicing some of what anabolics have to offer or else what the hell is the selling point. Less effects but safer I assume is tradeoff.

I think that with time I've answered my own question. After 4 hours I could say that I do feel somewhat more pumped than without the supps. I could only assume that it will get better as I continue to use it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was his first time using Drive/RPM today and he was just asking if the pump "persisted" translated as prolonged duration of pump following exercise, he never asked if it was permanent.

rcarracedo

Awards
It was his first time using Drive/RPM today and he was just asking if the pump "persisted" translated as prolonged duration of pump following exercise, he never asked if it was permanent.
Exactly ... thanks. Someone with a brain and the common skill of reading between the lines.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
OK **** you. I don;t appreciate the retart comment. I'm I could run circles around you from an intellectual stand point.

The retard comment wasnt aimed at you friend, I was making a generalized statement as to the audacity and ridiculousness of Muscletech's advertising.

rcarracedo

Awards
The retard comment wasnt aimed at you friend, I was making a generalized statement as to the audacity and ridiculousness of Muscletech's advertising.
Fair enough. Again ... LOVEEE that pic.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always experince a fuller harder feeling while on drive if this is what you are getting at. I have been off of it for a about 4 days now and still feel hard and big.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pump's lasting longer than 4 hr's should definetly be reported...hehehe