Do you keep the pump?
- 02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
- 02-26-2008, 10:34 PM
02-26-2008, 10:49 PM
The pump is forever. One dose of RPM/Drive, or prefferably NOXplode and you will be pumped permenantly. Lifting weights is optional.
02-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Being perpetually pumped is not physiologically possible. You can have increased muscle fullness, but it will not be at the same level as if you were lifting.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
02-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Trust me, ONE single dose of Leukic will keep you pumped forever. And dont get me started on Anator.
*Wow, these ****ing retards will believe anything!*
02-26-2008, 11:49 PM
02-26-2008, 11:51 PM
02-26-2008, 11:53 PM
02-26-2008, 11:58 PM
I think that with time I've answered my own question. After 4 hours I could say that I do feel somewhat more pumped than without the supps. I could only assume that it will get better as I continue to use it.
02-27-2008, 12:03 AM
02-27-2008, 12:09 AM
02-27-2008, 03:57 AM
02-27-2008, 09:21 AM
02-27-2008, 09:27 AM
I always experince a fuller harder feeling while on drive if this is what you are getting at. I have been off of it for a about 4 days now and still feel hard and big.
Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
02-27-2008, 01:30 PM
02-27-2008, 01:51 PM
02-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PumpYouUp in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 47Last Post: 04-18-2006, 12:01 PM
- By rich2342 in forum Weight LossReplies: 32Last Post: 08-03-2005, 06:48 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 07-29-2005, 07:32 AM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-05-2003, 07:57 PM
- By CROWLER in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM