nitro tech and cell tech versus other creatine and protein

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    daz1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

    nitro tech and cell tech versus other creatine and protein


    My friend and I work out together and agrue constantly about protien and nitro tech mainly. He holds nitro tech up on a pedistal top anything else. I try to tell him that protien is basically protien although nitro tech may be a little better it is not worth spending more money on than regulare protein. what do yall think? and also is cell tech just creatine and if it isnt what is in it to make it different?

  2. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by daz1989 View Post
    and also is cell tech just creatine and if it isnt what is in it to make it different?
    75g of sugar.

    As for Nitrotech. Other than being a waste of money, it looks like it's just protien + additional lucine, from what I remember from the label.

    Good rule of thumb, say no to muscletech.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. New Member
    daz1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

    thank you silent bob i just showed it to him and now he is still not accepting the facts
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1607
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by daz1989 View Post
    My friend and I work out together and agrue constantly about protien and nitro tech mainly.
    Sounds like you need a new workout partner lol
  5. New Member
    RyanOFelt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

    Yeah im pretty sure you can get bulk creatine mono for like 10 dollars a bottle and then a big bottle of the most sugary grape juice you can find and BAM! its celltech.
    Nitrotech is not any better than proteins that go for much cheaper. Bulk whey and bulk BCAA is much better and cheaper.

    Muscletech supplements work, but not as well as others that go for half the price. The sad part is how much they sell primarily based on bull**** endorsments (Jay Cutler, etc.) and outrageous advertising.
  6. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    optimum nutrition gold standard whey is what i like. about to get my samples of ALL THEY WHEY from marcus cant wait woo woo
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. New Member
    daz1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

    lol he is gettin mad its so funny he is still tryin to argue about it he is cryin like a baby bout it finally I have some peple to back me
  8. New Member
    ProAnabolics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

    muscletech products should only be used if you can get them way below the regular price. your paying for the label.
  9. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1304
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    10.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Make him a bet that from today for one year, The person who grows the most muscle without the most body fat wins. He can only use muscle tech you can use your normal protein and creatine you get from Nutraplanet.
    Loser owes the winner what he spent on his supp's for that year.
    You will be rich from the Muscle Yech GNC moron.
  10. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Muscletech products work they are just overpriced. Celltech is a great product, but not worth what you are paying. You can usually find it BOGO somewhere or 50% off. I'm actually gonna use it in the near future since i found some cheap as dirt.
  11. New Member
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Muscletech products work they are just overpriced. Celltech is a great product, but not worth what you are paying. You can usually find it BOGO somewhere or 50% off. I'm actually gonna use it in the near future since i found some cheap as dirt.
    muscletech products are straight bull****

    celltech is garbage
  12. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1304
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    10.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why pay extra money for bad products? I don't want to pay for nine page ads that are for crap. When your advertising budget is bigger than your R&D budget that says it all.
  13. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    muscletech products are straight bull****

    celltech is garbage
    I'm not a muscletech fan by any means, but my guess is you never tried it. Celltech is a product that does work and works well. Would I pay retail for it. Def not, but would I pay 15.00 for a tub. Yessir
  14. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1304
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    10.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I'm not a muscletech fan by any means, but my guess is you never tried it. Celltech is a product that does work and works well. Would I pay retail for it. Def not, but would I pay 15.00 for a tub. Yessir
    15 bucks a tub I'd use it. I would also buy all they had.
  15. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    15 bucks a tub I'd use it. I would also buy all they had.
    I did buy quite a few tubs. Maybe ebay one or two.
  16. New Member
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I'm not a muscletech fan by any means, but my guess is you never tried it. Celltech is a product that does work and works well. Would I pay retail for it. Def not, but would I pay 15.00 for a tub. Yessir
    its creatine, some insulin potentiating herbs, and 75 grams of sugar... garbage.

    ide pay 15 bucks a tub for it, and then sell it.. but i wouldnt TAKE it if you gave it to me for free...

    diabeetus-tech
  17. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    781
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    96.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    they make ok products, but their advertising, and prices are way outta line.
    My advice:
    Cut back the insane ads. Make your prices normal. Dont throw a kitchen sink into every product.
    Then they would be a highly respected company.
  18. New Member
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    their advertising kills me man.. everytime i read this i crack up:

    Powered By Patent-Pending Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies


    MUSCLE HAIL STORM!
  19. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,630
    Rep Power
    3722845
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    their advertising kills me man.. everytime i read this i crack up:

    Powered By Patent-Pending Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies
    lol that one is my favorite
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  20. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    their advertising kills me man.. everytime i read this i crack up:

    Powered By Patent-Pending Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies


    MUSCLE HAIL STORM!
    well dude, looks like we can agree on this one eh?

    muscletech, the products that built jay cutler........

    sure man, sign me up. i fall for the hype every time.
  21. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    lol that one is my favorite
    dang boltster, you're everywhere.
  22. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,630
    Rep Power
    3722845
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    dang boltster, you're everywhere.
    lol as my name implies i get places quickly...but the marketing lingo on that is just too funny when i first read it i was like ummm are they serious
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  23. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    its creatine, some insulin potentiating herbs, and 75 grams of sugar... garbage.

    ide pay 15 bucks a tub for it, and then sell it.. but i wouldnt TAKE it if you gave it to me for free...

    diabeetus-tech
    Many people put more dextrose into their post workout shakes. I don't really follow your logic. You basically pointed out why this system works well. Its creatine and a method to spike insulin which increases the absorbtion. Why do alot of people take mono with grape juice? An 8 ounce of grape juice is about 50g of sugar....
  24. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Many people put more dextrose into their post workout shakes. I don't really follow your logic. You basically pointed out why this system works well. Its creatine and a method to spike insulin which increases the absorbtion. Why do alot of people take mono with grape juice? An 8 ounce of grape juice is about 50g of sugar....

    i think the point being made is a comparison of cost/value.

    insulin spike due to sugar ingestion CAN be useful & has obvious effects, in this instance to shuttle creatine to the muscle. there are other options to getting your creatine absorbed, and w/o the negative effects of massive sugar ingestion.
    simple sugar ingestion for this purpose is fine on a certain level, but there is too much bandwagonning on the method imo, and at levels that could potentially lead to health issues.
    hugely overrated method spread by industry (MT) hype...
  25. New Member
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Many people put more dextrose into their post workout shakes. I don't really follow your logic. You basically pointed out why this system works well. Its creatine and a method to spike insulin which increases the absorbtion. Why do alot of people take mono with grape juice? An 8 ounce of grape juice is about 50g of sugar....
    this topic has been beat to death... the general consensus is you do NOT need to have huge insulin spikes to utilize creatine properly...

    and this isnt 1985, there are other methods of potentiating insulin release other than pounding HUGE amounts of sugar.

    AND paying 50$ a bottle for sugar + creatine

    and MUSCLE HAIL STORMmmmMMMMmm


    and at levels that could potentially lead to health issues.
    hugely overrated method spread by industry (MT) hype...
    someone pay this man
  26. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post

    someone pay this man

    this is an easy one.

    still, nice to be on the same side this time.
    you make very compelling & logical points.
  27. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    this topic has been beat to death... the general consensus is you do NOT need to have huge insulin spikes to utilize creatine properly...

    and this isnt 1985, there are other methods of potentiating insulin release other than pounding HUGE amounts of sugar.

    AND paying 50$ a bottle for sugar + creatine

    and MUSCLE HAIL STORMmmmMMMMmm




    someone pay this man
    I can't believe i'm arguing over a MT product. I don't debate the fact that their are safer and maybe even better delivery systems. The point I am trying to make is that the product does work and to classify it as "junk" is not true. Hopefully you can understand where i'm coming from. I'm not saying its the best or the worse, i'm just saying it does work well and I wouldnt classify it as junk. If price were not a factor it is a very effective supplement.
  28. New Member
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    this is an easy one.

    still, nice to be on the same side this time.
    you make very compelling & logical points.
    haha for real... same goes for you


    The point I am trying to make is that the product does work and to classify it as "junk" is not true. .
    i follow what youre trying to say, but efficacy at the cost of health/saftey and severe over-pricing make a product junk in my book.
  29. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    32.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by daz1989 View Post
    My friend and I work out together and agrue constantly about protien and nitro tech mainly. He holds nitro tech up on a pedistal top anything else. I try to tell him that protien is basically protien although nitro tech may be a little better it is not worth spending more money on than regulare protein. what do yall think? and also is cell tech just creatine and if it isnt what is in it to make it different?
    They are both good products.

    People who know more about their supplements would obviously not go for the two mentioned above since there are better alternatives. However for a person who doesnt have enough knowledge Cell-Tech and MuscleTech are excellent starting points.

    There is most definitely an issue of price though.
  30. New Member
    daz1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

    ou all make great points and I do understand that it works no matter how little or much but the fact is there is cheaper ways that are certainly more efficient I am goin to sit him down and make him read this. I couldnt do the bet thing because he is bigger than me and has more muscle mass as of now so it would be harder for him to gain where I am fairly new to lifting and havent even come close to my peak and would gain much more quickly than him probab;y even if he took the musle tech and I went natural but it would be a fun thing to have to relatively similar people do the study lol although we know who would win
  31. New Member
    Thomas Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%

    To add my two cents i would love if someone was finally able to lay the Muscle Tech myth or reality to rest. I have never tried their products and never will, but i think it is important that SOMEONE out there gives it straight. I would love to see someone make a log of Anabolic Halo and then we can fairly judge if it is crap or not, the same with all of thier products. I am biased and my hypothesis is that they will indeed be overpriced garbage, but we will never know unless someone logs and we get some REAL info. Just a thought.
  32. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

  33. New Member
    jbono731's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    307
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    56.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    75g of sugar.
    Somebody hit the nail right on the sugary head!
  34. New Member
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Tank View Post
    I would love to see someone make a log of Anabolic Halo and then we can fairly judge if it is crap or not, the same with all of thier products. .
    i sell muscletech products every day... no one who takes them is big. in fact i would say 80% of the buyers are under 20.
    *everyone* who is in the know, does not use their products.


    convo between me and a kid the other night

    him: what do you think about muscletech
    me: overpriced garbage. i can make some better recommendations if you want
    him: oh? i gained 20lbs in 1 month on cell tech

    *i swear he said this*

    me: no you didnt
    him: no really i...
    me: ...no you didnt
    him: no i swear..
    me: ...you ready to be rung up?
  35. New Member
    daz1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

    that is funny arjun and isnt that halo stuff like no explode it just gives your muscles oxygen so you can get more reps out
  36. New Member
    daz1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

    that is funny arjun and isnt that halo stuff like no explode it just gives your muscles oxygen so you can get more reps out
  37. New Member
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by daz1989 View Post
    that is funny arjun and isnt that halo stuff like no explode it just gives your muscles oxygen so you can get more reps out
    i dont even know wtf it is... its like everything under the sun. but its unlikely that any of those things are in amounts high enough to be effective. the first two ingredients in their 24g blend is dextrose and maltodextrin... the product contains 19 of carbs...

    so that leaves you aprox 5g left to fit ALL of that **** into... and ide put 20$ down that says most of that 5g is creatine mono, and that the other ingredients are in dual digit mg amounts.

    thats (one of) the problem with muscletech and companies like them... they give the supplement industry a bad name. they use effective ingredients, in non effective amounts... and no one ever gets any results from the product.
  38. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    i sell muscletech products every day... no one who takes them is big. in fact i would say 80% of the buyers are under 20.
    *everyone* who is in the know, does not use their products.


    convo between me and a kid the other night

    him: what do you think about muscletech
    me: overpriced garbage. i can make some better recommendations if you want
    him: oh? i gained 20lbs in 1 month on cell tech

    *i swear he said this*

    me: no you didnt
    him: no really i...
    me: ...no you didnt
    him: no i swear..
    me: ...you ready to be rung up?
    THANK YOU....
  39. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    i dont even know wtf it is... its like everything under the sun. but its unlikely that any of those things are in amounts high enough to be effective. the first two ingredients in their 24g blend is dextrose and maltodextrin... the product contains 19 of carbs...

    so that leaves you aprox 5g left to fit ALL of that **** into... and ide put 20$ down that says most of that 5g is creatine mono, and that the other ingredients are in dual digit mg amounts.

    thats (one of) the problem with muscletech and companies like them... they give the supplement industry a bad name. they use effective ingredients, in non effective amounts... and no one ever gets any results from the product.
    THANK YOU X2...

    it still amazes me that more people do not understand this, and ask "gee i wonder if their stuff really works".


    once again, the power of the industry to mislead.
  40. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    rep ya if i could. good sharing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:55 AM
  2. Cell Tech Creatine The Origins of Cell Tech Creatine
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:03 PM
  3. Nitro-tech and creatine
    By darkstar7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 04:53 PM
  4. CELL-TECH;NITRO-TECH. any good??
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 12:33 AM
  5. Nitro-Tech....Lol
    By dez/null in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in