Just assume I am dumb.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to put together a non hormonal/non-AI stack. I am way off course with the new supplements.

Goals - lose BF/gain LBM

1. Mass FX MS

what else?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to put together a non hormonal/non-AI stack. I am way off course with the new supplements.

Goals - lose BF/gain LBM

1. Mass FX MS

what else?
food

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
What type of plan will you be using (diet wise and training wise?) Some supplements require certain situations (Like if you'll be taking in appreciable amount of carbs Anabolic Pump would work well, but if you were thinking of a low carb diet than it would be useless.)

Mass FX has had some good reviews and could work well to help retain strength/muscle during a reduced calorie diet. Theres some logs on here of people trying it out if you want to check it out in more detail as well.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Here is a better response..

Diet:

Eat A LOT, but in healthy amounts of:

Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
Fats - Go for polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, Flax seed oil, and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
-Consume 20-30g Protein every 1 1/2 - 4 hours
-Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day.
-Cut the Crap and stay on track. If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating dem twinkies.

If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may need to add more if nothing is happening. If you are trying to burn some fat, decrease your food consumption, and do intense Cardio such as HITT.

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
-CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
-50/40/10 split - Protein, Carbs, Fat

Training:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 30-60 minutes.
-Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, and Bench

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
-3x3 Strength Routine
-WS4SB
-Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
-4-6 Strength/Mass Building
-German Volume Training (GVT)
-Ripetoe

SLEEP:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

Supplements:

-Multi-Vitamin
-Fish Oil
-Vitamin C
-Protein Shakes (1-3/day)
-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
-BCAA's (bulk fron nutraplanet, Xtend, or Purple Wraath)
-Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM and Drive
-Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan
-Controlled Labs -Green Bulge/White Blood)
-Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
-Cytosport - protein
-MST - Shred-xs
-Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine
-USP
-RPN
-Sciviation

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of their products and they back what they say up. But many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results. Now, if you plan on "stacking" any of these supplements, don't take 8 of them. Take 1 or 2 to see what works.

Recap:

-Eat Right
-Train Hard!
-Sleep
-Take supplements ONLY as needed

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy crap...very informative post

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'll rep him, hes not a man hes a very large boy:)
Someone at age 15 with so much knowledge and good posts. Imagine him at age 25 he will be able to take over the world.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yea i repped him right away

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I feel like just going rep crazy tonight, I don't know why. I'll rep you if you tell me what I should cook for breakfast.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
omlette. cheese, peppers, onions, and ham

Edit:with a 1 pound side of applewood smoked bacon.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
omlette. cheese, peppers, onions, and ham

Edit:with a 1 pound side of applewood smoked bacon.
Don't have the applewood bacon. Omlette sounds good though.
Gonna throw it in 2 pieces of WW bread. Reps to you sir.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, rep that man. Then rep the man who said"rep that man"
haha, it's a repfest in here...

didn't know he was 15. WOW! good stuff.

first bolt, now this guy... the future of bodybuilding looks to be in fine shape.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i wish i was home so i could cook a good ol breakfast...i want to eat some eggs and sausage...and omelette sounds soooo good..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, it's a repfest in here...

didn't know he was 15. WOW! good stuff.

first bolt, now this guy... the future of bodybuilding looks to be in fine shape.
LOL yea u best watch out me and RR are gonna on the come up

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL yea u best watch out me and RR are gonna on the come up
no doubt. i already told ya i'm glad i'll be in masters when you hit your prime.

now, about that name "RR" tho... :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would love some pancakes but I am cutting right now.....Man I would just love some food.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Dang I log in on AM and see that 5 people rep me for this thread. sweet. haha. thanks guys

I have been learning and researching for about a year. Lots of hours on AM and reading free e-books.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
no doubt. i already told ya i'm glad i'll be in masters when you hit your prime.

now, about that name "RR" tho... :)
haha dont worry about the "rr" part. that was an old nickname. I was very dumb and in love with supplements when I joined (not the actualy roids though. lol) A lot has changed since then.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I dont know if anybody has ever seen the screen name lozgod anywhere but here, then Im pretty sure hes got the basics of diet, sleep, and training down. hes just looking for suggestions for a non hormonal/non-AI stack.

I wish i could help you lozgod, but im not really into the new whatever you wanna call them muscle builders.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha dont worry about the "rr" part. that was an old nickname. I was very dumb and in love with supplements when I joined (not the actualy roids though. lol) A lot has changed since then.

well that's reassuring. looks like you've got too much on the ball to be rolling backwards like that...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Goals - lose BF/gain LBM

1. Mass FX MS

what else?
really, take rage's layout above w/ a low key supp approach, something like Anabolic Pump to make all those good food choices & solid carbs he's laid out work anabolic wonders NATURALLY for you.
that's the recipe for some serious good growth there.
keep it simple; no need to buy out the whole supp shop man.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read, the best results have been seen from RPM and Drive.

I have tried RPM as a sample and loved it. Drive is a long term supplement and I don't have $100 to buy 3 bottles of it to see the long term results.Plus thats a lot of money that could go for FOOD. RPM hit me in one dose. Look for some RPM logs, and go from there.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if anybody has ever seen the screen name lozgod anywhere but here, then Im pretty sure hes got the basics of diet, sleep, and training down. hes just looking for suggestions for a non hormonal/non-AI stack.

I wish i could help you lozgod, but im not really into the new whatever you wanna call them muscle builders.
Thanks, guess people took the assume Im dumb part pretty literally. lol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guess people took the assume Im dumb part pretty literally. lol.
The new breed. Obviously they really have not been around otherwise they would have recognized the name.