Powerfull usage

Blazay

Awards
whats the best time of day to take powerfull, and how many caps a day

Blazay

Awards
im also looking to know, if i can start this at anytime.. currently i am still running nolvadex for my pct, and wanted to know if i could start this now, and continue it into my next cycle

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Before training and before bedtime. I take 4 grams each time of the bulk powder version.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats the best time of day to take powerfull, and how many caps a day
Directions: On workout days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning 30 minutes prior to food intake, 2 capsules 30 minutes before exercise, and 1 capsule before bed.
On rest days: Take 1 capsule in the morning 30 minutes prior to food intake, 1 capsule 6 hours later 30 minutes before eating and 1 capsule before bed.
Experienced users may increase nighttime dose by 1 capsule after 10 days of use.

im also looking to know, if i can start this at anytime.. currently i am still running nolvadex for my post cycle therapy, and wanted to know if i could start this now, and continue it into my next cycle
Yes, you can start this now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as far away from carbs as you can is when you should take it, and yes, its good for use in PCT.

Blazay

Awards
any negative side affects, when taking close to carbs, thanks for the help..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, you just loose the growth hormone gains. best timing is to take it at least 60 min after a carb containing meal, and go at least 90-120 minutes afterwards without carbs.

Blazay

Awards
4 hours of no carbs = death lol jp.. hmm sounds good....i usally have a shake before after workouts so its ok.. also i think im gonna use what someone else said, 2 at night instead of the 1 in the morning, cuz thats when i need mega carbss.. lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The insulin will negate the effects on GH from the powerfull so you will want to keep them seperate. What time do you lift? Insulin will stop production usually an hour after the carbs are taken in so taking it roughly 1-1.5 hours after your pre workout meal would be fine (I took 2 caps 1 hour after my pre meal and it worked fine.)

Last cap before bed (depending on tolerance/dose you want 2 caps.)