First Impression of Super Cissus by USP Labs

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
This post will require a little backround info to get a proper understanding of my situation.

In 2004 I took a pretty bad fall and as a result I herniated two disc in my spine, one in my lumbar and the other in my thoracic spine, as well as damaged several facet joints (the joints that allow movement in our spines). Since then I have been living with chronic spine pain. I am talking 24 hour a day seven days a week pain. The pain could be especially severe when the weather changed, or if I sat down for too long, or stood up for too long, and forget about sleep. Spine pain makes getting a good night sleep impossible.

The most frustrating aspect of the whole situation is that the most debilitating pain stemmed from the damaged facet joints which have over time become arthritic. Aside from fusing my spine, which would just cause more arthritis in different places over time, there was really nothing that could be done for me.

About 6 months ago I started using Glucosamine, Chondrotin, and MSM at the urging of a friend who is really into natural therapies. After about 3 months of using this combo I noticed that my pain was reduced about 30%. This was really welcome and a nice change of pace. I found myself able to do a bit more than I had previously been able to, and this pain reduction finally gave me some much needed hope. In fact I even began entertaining the notion of picking up my much loved weights again. Not only do I love lifting weights, but I hoped that strengthening my muscles would take some of the strain off of my injured spine and hopefully reduce my pain even more.

I started out taking it very easy, no standing moves, and nothing that would place any direct pressure on my spine. To my delight I found myself not only able to lift weights again, but that my body responded very well to it. Not only did my dormant muscles start shaping up, giving me a glimpse of my past physique, but my pain was even further reduced. Then I found Anabolic Minds.

At first I came here to get educated about some of the new supplements on the market. This is where I started hearing about this Cissus stuff that is supposed to work so well. I went on to read as many threads as possible about it, as well as conduct some web research. Most everyone seemed to have good things to say about the product so I figured it would be worth a shot.

I ordered a bottle of Super Cissus from NP, and got that beautiful brown box exactly a week ago today. I started taking Cissus two in the AM and two before bed on Monday (I would have started sooner but I had a case of the flu), and have followed that dosing regimine all week.

I am delighted to say that today I woke up and for the first time in nearly four years I did not require a prescription pain med to get out of bed and begin to function. No super hot shower for my back, no rubs or ice or anything like that. I woke up feeling as good as I have felt since before being hurt. It is strange, my spine still feels "out of whack" so to speak, but the debilitating pain that has plagued me for so long was barely there.

As I type this I am not completely pain free. My leg hurts, nerve pain from one of the disc, but my joint pain is barely registering at the moment. A year ago today I would be suffering pretty good right now.

I don't know how much the Cissus will help over time, but I can tell you for sure that I feel better today than I did yesterday, the day before, or even a week ago today. The only thing that has changed has been the addition of Cissus to my supplement/medication regimine.

Needless to say I am very pleased with Cissus, and I look forward to see how well it will work over time. This is a good product, and I will definately be purchasing it again. I am very thankful for USP Labs and their production of a product that delivers.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well said. Looking forward to my Supercissus since my neck and joints started getting a bit sore after running out of my other cissus a few weeks ago.

I hope the pain stays away!