What Age? - AnabolicMinds.com

What Age?

1. New Member

What Age?

What age would be siutable for taking kosterone-roids as i am only 16 do you think that i can take them because it doesnt mention age anywhere?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mark 290991 View Post
    What age would be siutable for taking kosterone-roids as i am only 16 do you think that i can take them because it doesnt mention age anywhere?
    Most likley 22 or older IF you have hit a road block in your gains.
  3. Advanced Member

im pretty sure kosterone roids are bunk. You shouldnt be touching anything that ends in eroid! Just eat of food, creatine mono, bcaa and you will be in the zone!
    •   

4. Advanced Member

As of right now I would say never. It looks like a scam product. GIve it a bit of time to see if any actual positive feedback comes in (which I doubt will happen).
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    As of right now I would say never. It looks like a scam product. GIve it a bit of time to see if any actual positive feedback comes in (which I doubt will happen).
    In the mean time, follow what Motox said.

Diet:

Eat A LOT, but in healthy amounts of:

Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
    Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
    Fats - Go for polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, Flax seed oil, and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
    -Consume 20-30g Protein every 1 1/2 - 4 hours
    -Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day.
    -Cut the Crap and stay on track. If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating dem twinkies.

If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may need to add more if nothing is happening. If you are trying to burn some fat, decrease your food consumption, and do intense Cardio such as HITT.

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
    -40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
    -Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
    -CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
    -50/40/10 split - Protein, Carbs, Fat

Training:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 30-60 minutes.
    -Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, and Bench

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
    You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
    -3x3 Strength Routine
    -WS4SB
    -Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
    -4-6 Strength/Mass Building
    -German Volume Training (GVT)
    -Ripetoe

SLEEP:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

Supplements:

-Multi-Vitamin
    -Fish Oil
    -Vitamin C
    -Protein Shakes (1-3/day)
    -Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
    -BCAA's (bulk fron nutraplanet, Xtend, or Purple Wraath)
    -Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM
    -Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan
    -Controlled Labs -Green Bulge/White Blood)
    -Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
    -Cytosport - protein
    -MST - Shred-xs
    -Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine
    -USP
    -RPN
    -Sciviation

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of their products and they back what they say up. But many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results. Now, if you plan on "stacking" any of these supplements, don't take 8 of them. Take 1 or 2 to see what works.

Recap:

-Eat Right
    -Train Hard!
    -Sleep
    -Take supplements ONLY as needed
    Last edited by RoidRageX10; 02-23-2008 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Trying to make this post look good.
  6. Banned

At 16 you really have alot to learn about the game still, Diet, Training, ect. Plus, dude any ad that says you'll gain 40lbs of muscle is bullsh!t. It's hard to gain that much off of a 10weeker of test!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Now, am I a "guru"? Of course not. This is just a detailed response what people are essentialy telling you: Eat, Train, Sleep Repeat.

Hope that helps.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Now, am I a "guru"? Of course not. This is just a detailed response what people are essentialy telling you: Eat, Train, Sleep Repeat.

Hope that helps.
    Exactly, really at 16 there's nothing else to be said!!
    lol..The marketing of this product reminds me of a Muscle-Tech ad. Don't buy into the hype dude!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

scam as far as im concerned, brotha dont take it. there are a bunch of us around your age on here myself, roidrage, and wresslin. just look for their posts or mine they are pretty damn knowlegeable along with mostly everyone in this forum. just diet good train hard eat food sleep good and take some protein/ creatine or somethin. nothin is just gonna suddenly make you a big ass mofo in a week.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  •