Ultimate Mass Pump Stack

1. Registered User
    Answers

Ultimate Mass Pump Stack

Today was the first day that I got to try Nutraplanets Ultimate Mass Pump Stack. It freaking rocked!!!

I started with the with the recommended doses - 3.3.3-30. The taste was pretty tough but I think I used the wrong flavoring. Word of warning, don't use cranberry. BLEH! It was pretty bad. I will be using orange on my next workout day. I still expect it to taste bad but nothing like what I had today.

The stack I had was with Creatine Gluconate. I added the stack to my regular pre workout drink of Creapure, NP Beta Alanine, and NP BCAA's.

My workouts on Friday last 1 and a half hour. The first 20 minutes were a little rough. I was nauseous but it wasn't bad enough for me to stop my workout. After about 20 minutes it started to hit. The nausea went away and I felt a really good surge of energy. I wasn't expecting this because I didn't take any stims. I really can't say how I felt but it was nothing like I have felt with No-Xplode or with RPM/Drive. I just felt really good and strong as hell.

I completed the rest of my workout upping my reps and weight from last week. I didn't get as vacular as I normally did with No-Xplode but I did get a better pump. The pump I had today was insane. I really wasn't expecting this stack to do much but I was totally surprised. I was even texting my best friend in the middle of my workout how this stack was working.

For twenty dollars I don't think anyone can find a better stack. Well, at least not for me. I have found my magic. I've been away from lifting a very long time and I am pretty thrilled I found this site. I can't wait for my next workout. I pity my legs. They are going to be PUNISHED.

Props and thanks to DSADE. I read just about all the threads on this stack while it was being delivered. You gave me some good info.

Sorry if this post was long. I just have never been so freaking stoked about 3 different powders that taste so nasty. I can't wait to try it again. Thanks NP!!!!!

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Yea I ordered the Ultimate Mass stack on an order a while ago and was impressed. It got me interested in Citrulline Malate.

As for flavouring, just toss back the powders and wash it down with water. It will never taste good
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Can you clarify your dosage please?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Can you clarify your dosage please?
    3 grams of Creatine Gluconate
    3 grams of AAE
    3 grams of Citruline Malate

5 grams Creatine Mono
    5 grams Beta Alanine

30 minutes prior to workout.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yea I ordered the Ultimate Mass stack on an order a while ago and was impressed. It got me interested in Citrulline Malate.

As for flavouring, just toss back the powders and wash it down with water. It will never taste good
    I'm so taking your advice as far as just shooting it.

Are taking the Citrulline Malate by istself or are you adding it to another stack or pre-workout drink?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Im in my second run of the mass pump stack, this time with the Creatine Gluconate. Im assuming with the name gluconate taking some sugar along with it will help. Just wondering what you guys use insteag of just raw sugar.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xMike777x View Post
    I'm so taking your advice as far as just shooting it.

Are taking the Citrulline Malate by istself or are you adding it to another stack or pre-workout drink?
    Take the CitMal PreWO as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Im in my second run of the mass pump stack, this time with the Creatine Gluconate. Im assuming with the name gluconate taking some sugar along with it will help. Just wondering what you guys use insteag of just raw sugar.
    Creatine Gluconate has a glucose molecule already bonded to it; so it doesn't have to be taken with additional glucose, but it's still not a bad idea to take it with some carbs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 06:22 PM
  2. NP ultimate Mass Pump question
    By cgoode in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 07:02 PM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By davidcyt in forum Nutraplanet