Awards
  • Established
What do you guys consider the top 5 best bulking suplements? For me its

Purple Wrath
White Flood
NO. Pump
Kre-Alkalyne
Superpump 250

I really would like the 'up to 10%' better gains in the gym.. Every lb counts.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't put any of those in my top 50.

My list:
1. Protein (preferably an egg/casein blend)
2. EFA
3. Leucine
4. Nettle extract
5. SytheSIZE

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) AndroGenerator
2.) Omnibolic
3.) Incarnate
4.) SuperPump
5.) Designer Whey Protein

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well if you take those out I'll assume there staples of yours and are already in the mix, others wise they would be in my top 5.

1) Anabolic Pump
2) Clout
3) Powerfull
4) Xtend (since its not just BCAAs)
5) Protein/BCAAS/EFAS/Multi

Screw it I'm adding them anyway :D

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My top five aren't allowed here(ph ps talk does not go here)But they will "bulk" better than the weak a$$ shlt ya'll are talking about.(yes i'm from Tx)

Dalamara

Awards
Pre-workout stim
Post-workout recovery drink
Steroids :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout stim
Post-workout recovery drink
Steroids :)
I'll second that and add lots of food.Before ph's everytime i used sup's other than prot and creat i began force feeding myself as well,the sup was for good measure.I always wondered how much if any the sup's helped.After my first ph, i said"I'm done wasting money on 100% safe100% natural and 100% inefective sup's.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'll second that and add lots of food.Before ph's everytime i used sup's other than prot and creat i began force feeding myself as well,the sup was for good measure.I always wondered how much if any the sup's helped.After my first ph, i said"I'm done wasting money on 100% safe100% natural and 100% inefective sup's.
That statement seems odd for some reason.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That statement seems odd for some reason.
why?Cause when i spend money on a muscle building supplement i expect it to.................oh i don't know.........................build muscle,not to be left guessing if it did anything or not.Natural supplements always tell you how safe and natural they are,no pct,no harsh sides,no support sups needed,i have found their are also no muscle gaining sides either.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
ok.. to clear this up

Ok besdies staple supplements of Creatine, Whey Hrydrolyzed isolate and a combo of Waxy corn maize, malto and dextrose

Healthy food including:

Healthy fats/carbs/proteins .. L-(Protein name here), EFA, DHA, BCAA,

and steroids/prohormones.. what is the best supplement. i know im not looking for a miracle here but any help would be nice :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with all those basics covered you really shouldn't need much else to gain. i usually only add one or two things to my basic supplementation. You should look into some beta alanine products and anabolic pump.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
thats what im saying.. im trying to find the all-around best supplement. I want to only take one

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Depends what your after, but i can tell you now Yellow Gold is def good stuff!!Not to mention you can play around with dosing and dont have to worry about paying 42 bucks!! Yellow Gold is a much more viable option as opposed to Anabolic Pump. Just my 2 cents...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what im saying.. im trying to find the all-around best supplement. I want to only take one
if you are only looking to add one product i would look at either Anablic Pump, X-factor, or Activate Xtreme as those are all things i have used before with great success.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol you wouldnt be trying to market a product now would you?... lol
Just look at what in CONTAINS:

How AndroGenerator Works:

LJ100 (22% Eurypeptides) Eurycoma Longifolia - LJ100 functions almost identically to the Anabolic Steroid Masterolone(Proviron), a Dihydrotestosterone derivative. Just like Proviron, LJ-100 avidly binds to SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) and drastically increases FREE TESTOSTERONE(500%) in the body, initiating a profound androgenic effect that increases strength, muscle mass, muscle hardness, libido, energy, mood, youthfulness and fertility. It also functions as an anti-estrogen, signifcantly improving the T to E ratio. LJ100 is an ALL NATURAL compound derived the the Eurycoma Longfolia root.

LJ100 has a secretagogue effect on growth hormone and modulates the release of IGF-1; further potentiating an advanced anabolic state. By increasing HGH and IGF-1 levels, LJ100 stimulates lean muscle growth, increases strength, aids in fat-loss, promotes healthy blood sugar level, and decreases LDL Cholesterol. LJ-100 increases endogenous levels of DHEA by activating the CYP17 (17 a-hyroxylase/17,20 lyase) enzyme to enhance the matabolism of pregnenolone and 17-OH pregnenolone to yield more dehyroepiandrosterone (DHEA) as well as the metabolism of progesterone and 17-OH progesterone to 4-androstenedione. DHEA is another anabolic hormone naturally manufactured by the body. This is important as DHEA is ultimately converted to testosterone. LJ100 increases the body's metabolism by increasing endogenous levels of thyroxine. Thyroxine is a major hormone secreted by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland. Thyroxine is transported in blood, with 99.95% of the secreted Tyroxine being protein bound, principally to thyroxine*binding globulin (TBG), to a lesser extent thyroxine binding pre*albumin (TBPA) and albumin. Thyroxine is involved in controlling metabolism rate, calories burned, influencing physical development, decreasing fatigue and sleeps disorder, and improving overall quality of life. High thyroxin indicates high BMR (Basal Body Metabolism Rate). LJ100 has undergone a patented extraction process to capture the most potent, biologically active EuryPeptides^®. Rigorous toxicology trials have shown it to be safe even at 3000 times greater than the suggested dosage. LJ100^® (22% Bioactive Eurypeptides) is non toxic and increases HDL levels (of Cholesterol) so may be useful as a natural source of HDL booster. LJ100 is NOT "Eurycoma". LJ100 is a PATENTED registered trademark of the only GENUINE standardized, pharmaceutical-grade Eurycoma in existence. No other company has standardized for steroidal glycosapins.

Protodiocin (26-0-beta-1-glucopiranosil, 22-hydroxifurost-5-en-3-beta, 26-diol, 3-0-beta-diglucoramnoside) - Protodioscin is a NOVEL and unique compound actually found in nature, derived the herb Tribulus Terrestris. Protodiocin is very similar in action to Human Chronic Gonadotropin(HCG). Protodiocin administration leads to increased muscle mass by two pathways. First of all, Protodiocin DRASTICALLY increases TESTOSTERONE by stimulating the Pituitary gland to secrete LH, which in turn signals the testicles to produce TESTOSTERONE(just like HCG). Protodiocin has been show to increase sperm quality and mobility and It even restored testicular function in those suffering from secondary hypogonadism! Protodiocin is the ONLY LEGAL altenative to Anabolic Steroids that is capable of increasing total testosteone production to the supraphysiological range!

Vitex (Chaste Berry) - Vitex Agnus Castus will reduce estrogen and prolactin! Vitex has the ability to TRICK the HPTA into thinking it is NOT ON CYCLE! You see, Prolactin is a NASTY hormone! The major effect of increased prolactin is a decrease in normal levels of sex hormones — estrogen in women and testosterone in men. Prolactin also determines how "SENSITIVE" the HPTA is, so the higher your Prolactin level is, the more readily your HPTA will "detect" exogneous androgens and subsequently SHUTDOWN. Vitex not only helps to further increase endogenous testosterone production, but also desensitizes the HPTA, allowing you to "STAY ON" for longer periods of time!

3-GPA (Guanidinopropionic Acid) - Guanidinopropionic Acid (N-(aminoiminomethyl)-beta-alanine) is a creatine monohydrate analogue. GPA helps to regulate insulin function and produces remarkable synergy when co-administered with Creatine. Its actions have been compared to those of the drug glucophage. 3-GPA mimics the positive glycemic properties of carbs, which include transporting nutrients, loading muscles with glycogen for fullness and vascularity, supplying readily accessible energy sources for intense training. Guanidinopropionic Acid eliminates the negative effects of carbs, which include storing excess carbohydrate calories as fat and negatively affecting energy levels by causing rapid rises and falls in blood sugar levels. Read More...

Remember, Research has shown that guanidinopropionic acid can drastically improve insulin function. Insulin is an anabolic hormone. This means that it triggers the body to make new muscle tissue from dietary protein. Insulin also causes the body to increase its uptake of creatine to muscle tissue. Insulin is responsible for transporting nutrients through the bloodstream to guarantee maximum absorption and utilization of any and all supplements (legal and illegal). Insulin also intensifies the delivery of carbohydrates, and supplements like creatine, glutamine, and others into the muscle cells for amazing pumps and muscle fullness. Guanidinopropionic acid can drastically improve insulin function, promote weight loss, improve your muscles' ability to contract, increase your body's creatine uptake, and most importantly, cause enormous swelling of the muscle-bellies!

Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (CEEM) - The most ADVANCED form of Creatine ever developed. CEEM is a highly soluble creatine compound that provides a much greater increase in creatine bioavailability over regular creatine monohydrate or any other current form of creatine! CEEM is a creatine molecule that is bound to malic acid. Malic acid is a naturally occurring krebs cycle intermediate, meaning that malic acid plays a crucial role in our natural energy producing cycle. Malic acid coupled with the effect of creatine as in CEEM offers much greater ATP production over any other creatine!

This POWERFUL creatine will significantly increase lean muscle mass, strength, energy, endurance, and muscle-cell hydration. CEEM has the ability to enhance energy reserves and muscle protein synthesizing action, while minimizing protein breakdown. This occurs because CEEM has the INCREDIBLE effect of super-hydrating muscle cells with water. This increased muscle-cell hydration results in a much greater capacity of the muscle to absorb vital nutrients for growth and maintenance.. There is NO OTHER CREATINE that can compare to the power of Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate!

Glutamine AKG - The MOST ADVANCED FORM OF GLUTAMINE EVER DEVELOPED! Regular Glutamine powder is INEFFECTIVE. Regular Glutamine powder doesn't even make it to your bloodstream! AndroGenerator features a proprietary PH altered delivery system. By enhancing Glutamine to an alkaline state it allows it to bypass through the digestive system and go directly into the blood stream. This means that the bodybuilder has to take far less product to get the same results. In fact, It only takes 2,000mgs of Glutamine AKG to get the same results as 5 grams of regular glutamine powder! Glutamine-AKG accelerates glycogen and protein synthesis, and stimulates muscle cell swelling, causing MASSIVE muscle anabolism beyond your wildest imagination! Glutamine-AKG synergizes with the other ingredients in AndroGenerator so powerfully that your muscles will feel as if they are going to EXPODE!

Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles - over 61% of skeletal muscle is Glutamine. Glutamine consists of 19% nitrogen, making it the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells. During intense training, Glutamine levels are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery. It could take up to 6 days for Glutamine levels to return to normal - and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism. Glutamine plays key roles in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. Glutamine also increases your ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which helps metabolize body fat and support new muscle growth. Glutamine's anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles. This is especially useful for people 'cutting down'. Especially during summer when you're trying to get rid of some body fat without losing any muscle. Glutamine is needed throughout your body for optimal performance. Your small intestines requires the most Glutamine in your body, and your immune system also needs Glutamine Because Glutamine levels deplete during workouts, bodybuilders are more susceptible to illnesses - this is why Glutamine supplementation is so important, not ONLY to gain more muscle, but for the 'MIRACLE EFFECTS' effects of Glutamine.

Cinnulin-PF - Cinnamon, a common culinary spice, has been studied and shown to have many health benefits, including healthy blood sugar support and healthy blood lipid support. Unfortunately, when cinnamon is taken in the high amounts required to benefit these concerns, it could be toxic. Because of these specific health benefits, researchers began seriously looking at cinnamon and out of this research, Cinnulin PF was developed.

Cinnulin PF is a patented, water-soluble blend containing standardized amounts of bioactive polyphenol polymers. In research studies, these polymers have been shown to help support the ability of cells to normally utilize insulin. In addition to supporting healthy glucose metabolism, polyphenol polymers found in Cinnulin PF have been shown to support healthy levels of lipids such as triglycerides, total cholesterol, and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) that are already within normal range. Cinnulin PF patented process eliminates the possibility of toxicity because it's a water-soluble extract. Cinnamon’s toxins are fat-soluble Cinnulin PF is a powerful insulin potentiator, DRIVING the anabolic ingredients of AndroGenerator directly into your muscle cells. There is NOTHING as effective as Cinnulin PF for for ensuring a strong insulin spike during your post workout environment, which is VITAL when trying to builld muscle

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
1. a shi!t load of calories
2. a sh!t load of sleep/rest
3. proper macro breakdown, whatever works best for you, depending on the degree of your insulin sensitivity
4. cheat meal 1
5. cheat meal 2

dice404

Awards
When I get some cash im gonna get:
bulk yellow gold
bulk x-factor
bulk testofen
bulk cee
bulk aakg

good to go

Dalamara

Awards
Just look at what in CONTAINS:
Wow, I have never seen such blatant pimping of a product in my life.

I didn't want to buy androgenerator before, but now I will stay away from all your products.

And OP, if you have the bases covered for pre-workout, post workout, and general nutrition needs there is basically nothing you can add that would exert a noticeable effect on you besides steroids.

And yes, I'm sure more company reps will come in and say how I'm wrong and how you can try their products because they're so awesome... but use your mind :)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I have never seen such blatant pimping of a product in my life.

I didn't want to buy androgenerator before, but now I will stay away from all your products.

And OP, if you have the bases covered for pre-workout, post workout, and general nutrition needs there is basically nothing you can add that would exert a noticeable effect on you besides steroids.

And yes, I'm sure more company reps will come in and say how I'm wrong and how you can try their products because they're so awesome... but use your mind :)
No sh*t. I'm surprised the board has allowed all the pimping that this guy is doing. They might make good supps, but damn, that is the most blatant pimping I've ever seen, and makes you wonder. Pretty dispicable IMO. I don't they'll be here long.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
Ok..

Best Creatine/Combo:
Best L-Arginine(Nitric Oxide):
Best Beta-Alanine Product:
Best Other product (With non-traditional chemicals):

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Best Creatine/Combo:Ragnarok
Best L-Arginine(Nitric Oxide):DTH
Best Beta-Alanine Product:Bulk(6-8gr)
Best Other product (With non-traditional chemicals):Steroids!!:D

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
non-traditional ie: white willow bark. l-histidine.. etc

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
for no im debating between
Superpump 250, NO XPLOD, NO SHOTGUN, and White Flood

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
for no im debating between
Superpump 250, NO XPLOD, NO SHOTGUN, and White Flood
lol whats there to debate about the only semi worthy product i see is white flood, and it actually didnt work well for me at all even when i double dosed it. Anyhow im a big fan of rag, for an all in one (creatine,NO,energy. RAG is numero uno!)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
out of what you listed up there i would go with white flood

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea he dosent have many viable options listed...........
i actually really liked white flood, but other than that his list was rather weak in my opinion. If you are looking for focus i would go with White Flood but if you are looking for a more complete all in one pre-workout i would go with Rag

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i actually really liked white flood, but other than that his list was rather weak in my opinion. If you are looking for focus i would go with White Flood but if you are looking for a more complete all in one pre-workout i would go with Rag
yea he stated earlier he was only gonna choose one product

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Deisel Test Hardcore doesnt contain any NO :)
Nothing contains NO....do you mean NO producing [supps]?

Also, from the lot of supps you are suggesting you're looking at mostly volumizing, creatine, and endurance supplements. NO supplements don't really do anything but pump you up. They're not going to impart any permanent effects on you. The only use I can see getting out of them is for the psychological effects...you look bigger, so you're more satisfied with your training, and thus more motivated to get even bigger. That's why I can't wait to pick up some bulk GMS.

But it already looks like you've made up your mind since post 1, so go ahead with what you want.

If you really want to bulk, just eat a lot! Bulking has to do with calorie manipulation more than anything else.

[But maybe try a Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin (these may or may not work for you) product since you will be eating an increased amount of carbs. Or try X-Factor.]

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also, from the lot of supps you are suggesting you're looking at mostly volumizing, creatine, and endurance supplements. NO supplements don't really do anything but pump you up. They're not going to impart any permanent effects on you. The only use I can see getting out of them is for the psychological effects...you look bigger, so you're more satisfied with your training, and thus more motivated to get even bigger. That's why I can't wait to pick up some bulk GMS.

But it already looks like you've made up your mind since post 1, so go ahead with what you want.

If you really want to bulk, just eat a lot! Bulking has to do with calorie manipulation more than anything else.

[But maybe try a Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump/P-Slin (these may or may not work for you) product since you will be eating an increased amount of carbs. Or try X-Factor.]
^^^^Good post and I concur

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

I concur

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey and doug if you happened to read the DTH bottle (which i have sitting in front of me) its states:"DTH will increase Nitric Oxide production"

Hardcoar

Awards
creatine
whey

then I'd spent the $ for the other 3 supplements on steak.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just bought some top loin from costco :) 5 lb ..
good man lol yea i can't wait til i am home on spring break and i can cook the majority of my own food again...dorm living with no kitchen sucks

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
how often can it be run? it looks to me like results of a low level prohormone without the need of a pct!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How often well for starters the ingredients are all natural ( 2 bottles would get you 40 day) so its up to you it def isnt the most cost efficient but dam it works well!!-And ITS ALL NATURAL!!!

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt it be cycled on and off though? Ive read 3-4 lb lean mass in a month.. that true?