Most worthless recent supplement ?: Part Deux

Most worthless recent supplement ?

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Wow, finally got it right this time. My pinky kept hitting the enter button when I was trying to press the shift button.

Dig in.

NO-XPLODE and Cell-Tech are not recent. I just added it in there for sexy balance.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Voted for shotgun because it turns out Cell-tech actually does have some legit ingredients.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I voted sarm-x cause wtf MHP named their product sarm, did they think people are stupid enough to confuse their product with a serm? reaper should add CLOMED to the list for the same reason.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I voted sarm-x cause wtf MHP named their product sarm, did they think people are stupid enough to confuse their product with a serm? reaper should add CLOMED to the list for the same reason.
CLOMED ? Never heard of it.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
CLOMED ? Never heard of it.
Its made by Kilo Sports
the ingredients are:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Diene3 (3,17-dioxoetiochol-1,4,6-triene, Camellia Sinensis) 50mg

Pretty Good alternative to clomid right? lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Its made by Kilo Sports
the ingredients are:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Diene3 (3,17-dioxoetiochol-1,4,6-triene, Camellia Sinensis) 50mg

Pretty Good alternative to clomid right? lol
I think I just came in my pants.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sarm-x is named after a steroid(or steroid like) in the making,it is suppose to target only muscles and not other organs like heart,colon,etc....therefore being much safer.I have read that if it is obviously made(i think they're doing studies or research)it will be illegal as all other steroids.It is a very promising product,much safer and potent.So the reason behind sarm-x is much worse than leading people to think it's a serm.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Sarm-x is named after a steroid(or steroid like) in the making,it is suppose to target only muscles and not other organs like heart,colon,etc....therefore being much safer.I have read that if it is obviously made(i think ther doing studies or research)it will be illegal as all other steroids.It is a very promising product,much safer and potent.So the reason behind sarm-x is much worse than leading people to think it's a serm.
Good info to know, that makes sarm x even more worthless

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sarm-x is named after a steroid(or steroid like) in the making,it is suppose to target only muscles and not other organs like heart,colon,etc....therefore being much safer.I have read that if it is obviously made(i think they're doing studies or research)it will be illegal as all other steroids.It is a very promising product,much safer and potent.So the reason behind sarm-x is much worse than leading people to think it's a serm.
yup. It is like a reverse SERM. Instead of hitting the estrogen receptors, it hits the androgen receptors. Still a new concept being developed.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it does,i believe sarm stands for selective androgen receptor modulator,or something along those lines if thats not exactly correct

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some of those products don't belong, but I will keep my big mouth shut.:cheers:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I voted for Alli that fat loss product. Ever read the directions on it? If you just limited your fat intake the way they tell you to, you'd be loosing weight without the damned pill!

jix77

Awards
yes it does,i believe sarm stands for selective androgen receptor modulator,or something along those lines if thats not exactly correct
Isn't that what RPM is supposed to be? It says P-SARM (Phytochemical Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) right on the front.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I say anabolic Halo just because there is a guy at my gym who tries to sell everyone this product because he is a GNC guy and it bugs the hell out of me.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id have to say SDNG does not belong on there. It may not be a muscle packin meany like its big brother but Ive had some insane workouts on it, WAY better then I expected and it made me much hungrier through the day which in my book is a good thing, as it typically means more need for the food ie for muscle building and considering it has stims in it thats great that its doing the opposite of supressing my needed appitite.

havnt had a full go with AP yet but currently taking it and just the fact that its similar to p-slin alone makes me think this one doesnt belong as well.

Cell tech, Shotgun and NO xplode are jsut given crapies here, then the sarm x, H-liquid gels and the Bunk M14 are all right behind for their super claims on only so so underdosed/misdosed combos. the rest all just get honorable mention but are way overpriced VS and GNC shiny boxed guppie catchers.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there anyone here who has tried them all ?? :eek:

Its nice to AX has many supporters :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I haven't even tried many of these on the list. Should be an interesting poll. :bb3:

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
E-Bol and NO-XPLODE are both effective products in my opinion. They definitely don't belong on the list of WORTHLESS supplements.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in all honesty I know many folks like NO Xplode but all it did for me was upset my stomach and send me to the restroom 2 sets in to do a lil xploding in there....

I find taking a straight NO supp or bulk powders and creatine to be just, if not more, effective and definately cheaper.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
in all honesty I know many folks like NO Xplode but all it did for me was upset my stomach and send me to the restroom 2 sets in to do a lil xploding in there....

I find taking a straight NO supp or bulk powders and creatine to be just, if not more, effective and definately cheaper.
Seems as most NO's mess up peoples stomachs. There's actually a pretty interesting thread/articles in the Supp Science section over at bb about Arginine's effects on GH release you may find insightful.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems as most NO's mess up peoples stomachs. There's actually a pretty interesting thread/articles in the Supp Science section over at bb about Arginine's effects on GH release you may find insightful.
oddly enough though its only NoXplode and fizogens Blast (i think that was the name) that did this to me, I suscpect it was the exact combination with the Arginine they were using, my guess is the high doses of caffine or something. Everything else bulk AEE, AAKG, Cit malate, Beta Alanine and many others (MRI's AAKG/No2) all dont have this effect on me and are very effective in inducing pumps in my persons.... MRI's was the only one that actually lasted through the day but that WAS when I was first getting started and it just released and I responded very well to it

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
oddly enough though its only NoXplode and fizogens Blast (i think that was the name) that did this to me, I suscpect it was the exact combination with the Arginine they were using, my guess is the high doses of caffine or something. Everything else bulk AEE, AAKG, Cit malate, Beta Alanine and many others (MRI's AAKG/No2) all dont have this effect on me and are very effective in inducing pumps in my persons.... MRI's was the only one that actually lasted through the day but that WAS when I was first getting started and it just released and I responded very well to it
Interesting. Yes, too much caffeine will upset the stomach quickly, (too many coffee's have me in the crapper straightaway). I've just started BA recently and have not had any issues either, not with CM. I can tolerate most NO's, may have to take an initial dump, but then okay after that. :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Yes, too much caffeine will upset the stomach quickly, (too many coffee's have me in the crapper straightaway). I've just started BA recently and have not had any issues either, not with CM. I can tolerate most NO's, may have to take an initial dump, but then okay after that. :D
well if my name doesnt say it all, crappin is a couple times a day thing for me but when i say No Xplode makes me do just that I mean it... not pretty, LOL.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is Alli proven in WEIGHT loss ? Or actual FAT loss ? Big difference there.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could edit the poll. I'd have tossed up there the 'old' version of Jungle Warfare with the mATD.

motivator

Awards
Alli is crap in my opinion........studies dont show that it "targets" fat. as far as I know there isn't any pill out there that melts your fat. it's crazy............read the directions........takes 6 months......drink some goddamn apple cider vinegar and loose 50 lbs in 6 months.....its always about the might dollar.......remember that

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump is very good insulin potentiator for me.

motivator

Awards
especially if you can find it at mother ****in wal-mart

LakunaKoil

LakunaKoil

Awards
Cant believe you dared to put a USPLabs product on there

Reps

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump my favourite!! get that off there and replace it with AX stuff :whip:.joking, thats not fair i haven't tried any of theri products in a long time mainly because i think there are much better supps out there for a cheaper price. Unless SDNG comes down to $10/bottle i'll never give it a try. Im into bulk powders at the moment. Dont know why it took me so long. I guess the flashy bottles and over the top write ups got me hooked!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Is life getting pretty pathetic when you create screen names just to vote in a poll? :think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my vote is for that damned M14add! what a sack of sh1t....pretty crappy that i wasted my money on some DHEA!!! :wtf:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is life getting pretty pathetic when you create screen names just to vote in a poll? :think:
i think i know what your talking about...and if i do when i saw it i was like wait a minute...

also don't know why anabolic pump is on there

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Alli is crap in my opinion........studies dont show that it "targets" fat. as far as I know there isn't any pill out there that melts your fat. it's crazy............read the directions........takes 6 months......drink some goddamn apple cider vinegar and loose 50 lbs in 6 months.....its always about the might dollar.......remember that
Anorexia is much, much more cost efficient. I agree.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lol, who are those ppl ? I must have overlooked that. Lotsa recently joined people though.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Lol, who are those ppl ? I must have overlooked that. Lotsa recently joined people though.
i think i know what your talking about...and if i do when i saw it i was like wait a minute...

also don't know why anabolic pump is on there
lol, just click on some of the Screen names in the poll you've never seen here before and see how many posts they have :D

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Is a supplement worthless if it works but is overpriced? No, it is overpriced. This is the case with some supps on the list.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
There are a few on the list i would say are worthless. I couldn't pick just one. Kinda like boogers.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is a supplement worthless if it works but is overpriced? No, it is overpriced. This is the case with some supps on the list.
To me, if a supplement is overpriced, I'm never going to know if it's worth it. I'm too darn frugal for dat.

Nice puppy, btw. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gee if we are talking over priced products there are a few out there nearing 70 bucks and over ! As if they are worth it for 30 days when you also need protein and support supps. Sadly some brands must give huge discounts to retailers to get in the chain thus the cost gets passed on to the consumer. Oh and also if they are forced to pay for licensing a compound they use in the product that jacks up the consumer price as well.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Note to self: Next time I do a poll, I should def. leave out Muscle-Tech products.

It is like a kid in a wheelchair playing dodgeball with other kids. It is too easy to go after.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Note to self: Next time I do a poll, I should def. leave out Muscle-Tech products.

It is like a kid in a wheelchair playing dodgeball with other kids. It is too easy to go after.
even though very few of us have ever used muscle tech products.