Cissus Quadrangularis and the 10,000 bribe-SERIOUS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

New member Dangthebird claims:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...91c704a546e947 the anti-inflamatory effects of your drug are causing people to feel better, you are advertising that actual healing has taken place and you have nothing to back up these statements. Healing cannot take place with inhibition of the inflamatory process and this is a known scientific fact.

The Bribe quoted from my PM box:
i want a deal

Ok so you understand the effects of cissus on the the arachidonic system from that one study, obviously nowone else has put two and two together yet, and it can stay that way for a price. If people found out cissus actually shutdown the arachidonic healing system, nowone would take it, and this would mean a drop in sales and youd lose money. How long has cissus been out? 4 years or so? immagine the ammount of money your company makes off cissus in a year alone, im guessing at least $200,000, so ill be very nice and ask for 10,000 dollars to shutup, i will shutup for 10000 dollars k.
]

I've talked alot about my Science Team, but they have other Jobs in prominent positions in the pharmacuetical industry. They really do not understand online Forums. Their life is about research and discovery.

Dangthebird quotes scientific Fact so I will let him expand on his accusations based off an abstract the we quote in our write up before moving on into debate.

Remember Dangthebird, This topic has been discussed on the internet before and we are aware of the scientific study (we quote it) so I hope you can bring a convincing data for debate.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the world you don't see :)
I knew that stuff went on.. but man... To single out a company for cissus (Even though USP did make it widespread) takes some cajones. Especially since its been used as such in chinese medicine for A LONG TIME.

SUE CHINA!!!! :D

Adams

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A tool if I ever saw one, but not the sharpest one in the shed huh?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Theres no member called 'DangTheBird', I just searched. Looks like we will be seeing nothing.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW! Why didn't I think of this? :blink:
LoL!

Seriously - this is out of control!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jacob, Please send the man a thank you note (for the laugh) w/ a bottle of SuperCissus.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...91c704a546e947 the anti-inflamatory effects of your drug are causing people to feel better, you are advertising that actual healing has taken place and you have nothing to back up these statements. Healing cannot take place with inhibition of the inflamatory process and this is a known scientific fact.

i want a deal

Ok so you understand the effects of cissus on the the arachidonic system from that one study, obviously nowone else has put two and two together yet, and it can stay that way for a price. If people found out cissus actually shutdown the arachidonic healing system, nowone would take it, and this would mean a drop in sales and youd lose money. How long has cissus been out? 4 years or so? immagine the ammount of money your company makes off cissus in a year alone, im guessing at least $200,000, so ill be very nice and ask for 10,000 dollars to shutup, i will shutup for 10000 dollars k.
]

I've talked alot about my Science Team, but they have other Jobs in prominent positions in the pharmacuetical industry. They really do not understand online Forums. Their life is about research and discovery.

Dangthebird quotes scientific Fact so I will let him expand on his accusations based off an abstract the we quote in our write up before moving on into debate.

Remember Dangthebird, This topic has been discussed on the internet before and we are aware of the scientific study (we quote it) so I hope you can bring a convincing data for debate.
And actually.... your first play should have been to go along with him, act scared, and ask who to make the check out to ;) lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll keep quiet for $5000.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I found a red pubic hair in my AP, give me another botle (+ i get to keep this one) or ill sue for

1 MILLION DOLLAR

:p

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Too bad you weren't able to match the IP. You could've pressed charges on the fvcker.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Too bad you weren't able to match the IP. You could've pressed charges on the fvcker.
Depends on his location. U.S - maybe - International - not likely (+not worth the time)

- this sentence "i will shutup for 10000 dollars k" - hints to possibly china.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that would be extortion, no? this is just frikin hilarious.

Thanks for sharing Jacob this guys a riot.

WheyGood

Awards
  • Established
I have been suffering from tendonitis in both arms since 2004. It got so bad the end of 2006 that I had to discontinue all upper-body weight training. Needless to say, after 20 years of lifting, this was not fun.

Throughout 2007 my sports medicine physician tried various therapies, including two different rounds of cortisone shots in each arm (temporary relief for a few months each time), nitroglycerin patch therapy, tests for nerve damage/issues (none), anti-inflammatory drugs, physical therapy, and yet nothing has fully worked.

I was skeptical of Cissus for some reason (even after reading the multitude of positive reviews here on AM), maybe because my physician would have heard of this herb if it was effective, no?

Well, after having exhausted all the standard medical approaches, I finally ordered a few bottles of Super Cissus RX from the planet. I began taking it daily and, to my amazement, my arms have gradually gotten better over the past 6 weeks. I have even begun (conservatively to start) upper-body workouts for the first time in about a year and a half!

In addition to the Cissus I have been taking a gram a day of either fish oil or flax oil, and have been rubbing 100% emu oil on my arms once or twice daily!

Cissus freakin works for joint pain / tendonitis / "tennis elbow" in my personal experience!!!!

- WheyGood

i want a deal

]

Update, I have a deadline! Should I send the money in a black bag but it's really newspaper clippings. Should I call the FBI? Or should I pull a Ramboo and hunt him down?

2 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you dont respond in 2 days ill go crazy on every forum revealing the truth about cissus to practially all of your customers, and believe me they'll listen, it may be a hard concept to catch onto but not hard to explain when shown the studies side by side.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
so ill be very nice and ask for 10,000 dollars to shutup, i will shutup for 10000 dollars k.[/COLOR][/COLOR]]
What a gentleman.

Put a black mamba in a bag of chucky cheese tokens.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha i wonder what he would do if you sent him something but it wasn't really money

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Hunt him down and and give all info to the relative law enforcement agency and have the lawyers get ready to royally screw him over for the rest of his life. People like this should be squashed like the parasitic bugs they are. No Mercy.

dangerbird

Banned
Awards
So you admit your product is a piece of **** and you admit to lying about how it "strengthens ligaments tendons connective tissue". Thats really all that matters here, and the money part made me laugh more than anyone else here, i promise you that much!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
So you admit your product is a piece of **** and you admit to lying about how it "strengthens ligaments tendons connective tissue". Thats really all that matters here, and the money part made me laugh more than anyone else here, i promise you that much!
Uh-oh.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what? where did he admit that??? is dangerbird the same as dangthebird?

this is confusing but comical none the less.

Did you read? I'm ready for your arguement so we can debate.

No...

Ask wheygood.

"I have been suffering from tendonitis in both arms since 2004. It got so bad the end of 2006 that I had to discontinue all upper-body weight training. Needless to say, after 20 years of lifting, this was not fun.

Throughout 2007 my sports medicine physician tried various therapies, including two different rounds of cortisone shots in each arm (temporary relief for a few months each time), nitroglycerin patch therapy, tests for nerve damage/issues (none), anti-inflammatory drugs, physical therapy, and yet nothing has fully worked.

I was skeptical of Cissus for some reason (even after reading the multitude of positive reviews here on AM), maybe because my physician would have heard of this herb if it was effective, no?

Well, after having exhausted all the standard medical approaches, I finally ordered a few bottles of Super Cissus RX from the planet. I began taking it daily and, to my amazement, my arms have gradually gotten better over the past 6 weeks. I have even begun (conservatively to start) upper-body workouts for the first time in about a year and a half!

In addition to the Cissus I have been taking a gram a day of either fish oil or flax oil, and have been rubbing 100% emu oil on my arms once or twice daily!

Cissus freakin works for joint pain / tendonitis / "tennis elbow" in my personal experience!!!!"

- WheyGood

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
dangerbird=dangthebird.

USPLabs must have had some deficiency in spelling for that post. I got mixed up on that too at first if you look at the first page.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang powerfull yesterday cissus today...i think im gonna attack recreate tomorrow!!! i mean it sux because if it really recreated you physique then why didn't i turn into phil heath after taking it
:frustrate

lol just trying to throw in some comic relief..but really whats going on with all this

dangerbird

Banned
Awards
Did you read? I'm ready for your arguement so we can debate.
Ok, lets make this real easy, you advertise on your ****ing website that cissus is the "only known legal compound that builds tendon and ligament strength. " Even though there are no studies out to indicate this, instead the ones that adress this subject come to an opposite conclusion. Thats the problem plain and simple.

No.

You have to understand the history of Cissus. Cissus was a product that was never marketed for Joint/tendon health. It was discovered by accident as part of cAMPHIBOLIC and then beta tested on over 30 people that suffered from Joint and Tendon pain. This lead to the popularity of SUper Cissus Rx. Alot of Drugs are discovered in this Manner. SERMs where never meant to increase LH.

Ask wheygood.

"I have been suffering from tendonitis in both arms since 2004. It got so bad the end of 2006 that I had to discontinue all upper-body weight training. Needless to say, after 20 years of lifting, this was not fun.

Cissus freakin works for joint pain / tendonitis / "tennis elbow" in my personal experience!!!!"

- WheyGood

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, lets make this real easy, you advertise on your ****ing website that cissus is the "only known legal compound that builds tendon and ligament strength. " Even though there are no studies out to indicate this, instead the ones that adress this subject come to an opposite conclusion. Thats the problem plain and simple.
wow this is a great cronie, seems like he thinks hes stumbled on something completely new although this has been debated for quite some time....

you want to pay for studies bird?

overwhelming user feedback and unexplainable other wise recoveries have been made with cissus supplementation, more then enough to make these claims.

You are misinterpreting the study. You cannot post an abstract without understanding the full study. You have to give content. If you provide some intelligent content, we will gladly respond.

You obvioulsy just read the abstract and figured a faulty conclusion.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I would just avoid responding to this nut at all, because that is what he wants. I would also close and lock the thread as well. Nothing at all will be gained here, as the past surely attests to.

Status
Not open for further replies.