leviathan vs. hydroxycut hardcore - AnabolicMinds.com

leviathan vs. hydroxycut hardcore

1. New Member

leviathan vs. hydroxycut hardcore

I am pretty new to these forums, but one thing that I have noticed is the continual mention of leviathan reloaded. It seems to be an integral part of many work-out enthusiasts' stacks, and I was just wondering how it stacks up in comparison to Hydroxycut Hardcore. HH has worked very well for me in the past, and I am usually content to stick with what works, but lately I have become curious about different supplements that aren't readily available at GNC (formerly, the only place from which it had ever dawned on me to seek advice concerning physique improvement). I have always been big into lifting and working out, experimenting with different looks (huge vs. ripped, etc.), but I have relatively limited knowledge and experience with supplementation outside of the GNC spectrum.

Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the subject, that'd be great. Also, has anyone heard or tried E-BOL? I read something in flex magazine about the major active ingredient in it, ecodysterone, being pretty legit in large amounts.

I'm also very impressed with USP labs' hype on these forums so far, as it seems a great number of the forum members swear by their products.

Let me know!

2. New Member

Well let me be the first to say, welcome to the REAL world. I dont mean that as an insult, just that GNC is the last place I would go to for information on effective supplementation.

That said, Muscletech sux, overpriced, overhyped, and I have heard of of testing where the results showed that there products were lacking in the amounts of ingredients that they reportedly contained (because in an un-regulated industry, they can sell anything and tell you its anything, legally. - although un-regulated is always better than regulated as at least we can use effective products. *gasp for air*).

Got all that? Good. LOL.

As far as Leviathan goes, Ive never used it, although the ingredient profile looks superior to HH, and I like Palo Alto as a company, mainly because Aspire36 works so dam good.

E-bol Ive used, noticed some good hardness and vascularity although I ended it because the Ashwhaghanda in it made me really tired. FYI, the Thermolife reps over at bb.com have told me that E-bol version 2 will be out by next month and the lethargy issues will be addressed as it was a complaint with the product. Ecdysterone has people that love it or think its useless, apparently the Russians loved it and used it. I think, if properly dosed, its effective.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

If you hang out here for a little bit and look in to some logs you'll find that there are tons of people running LR. I just found this log on HH. It's the only one I could find. I was actually surprised.

Hydroxycut Hardcore Log

Another thing to consider is that the people at GNC just want your money. People on this board, including reps, are trying to find effective supplements to help you and your wallet.
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks for your advice! After talking to a few different people recently, the general consensus is that GNC is only good for buying protein and powders, etc., since the shipping and handling costs which accompany online purchases are pretty steep, so the price more or less evens out.

Thanks for pointing out the log, I would imagine that's a pretty good tool to use when deciding which products to test out.

Again, I appreciate the help, and I look forward to contributing to the discussions around the forums!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

leviathan reloaded is quite effective with a solid diet and moderate cardio. im entering week 4 of 6, and im starting to see my abs for the first time in my life.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

i havent taken lr but i tried hydroxycut hardcore and it just made me sweat and gave me the jitters. i returned it. ive also heard many good things on lr in these forums and see it in my future cut. also usp has great products, check out the usp page.
  7. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Leviathan Reloaded is night and day beyond Hydroxycut man. So are most other fatburners that companies on this board put out.

Right now imo Leviathan Reloaded is the best fatburner available. USPLabs is coming out with a new one here pretty soon also that I am sure will be very very good too.

Go with LR.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    E-bol Ive used, noticed some good hardness and vascularity although I ended it because the Ashwhaghanda in it made me really tired. FYI, the Thermolife reps over at bb.com have told me that E-bol version 2 will be out by next month and the lethargy issues will be addressed as it was a complaint with the product. Ecdysterone has people that love it or think its useless, apparently the Russians loved it and used it. I think, if properly dosed, its effective.
    What dosage did you use? I looked over a bottle that my buddy was using and noticed that each serving, to be taken three times daily, provided 80mg of ecdysterone, which works out to 240 mg of ecdysterone daily. Literature I have read recently suggests that ecdysterone is only effective when 300-600 mg are ingested daily. With that established, did you follow the dosage as directed, or did you bump up a little bit to break the 300mg barrier? Or maybe even a lot? Just wondering with what dosage the product would be most effective.

Also, for those of you who use or have experimented with pro-hormones, I was wondering...is powerFULL a good post prohormone (not anabolic steroid) cycle therapy? Does it depend on which prohormone you cycled on? PowerFULL seems to be a solid entity in itself, but from what I have seen, it could also be a sort of all-in-one post cycle therapy...haha, maybe that's what it's even intended for, I'm not sure. Would it essentially eliminate the need to take supplements such as formadrol or zma following a cycle of, say methyl masterdrol v2?
  9. New Member

Since I'm too lazy to type it all over again, you can
    see my experience with this on this other thread---

DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack

Sorry for being lazy but you will like the results if you take LR
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

Hey pride, as far as pct goes you are going to need some kind of anti-estrogen to bring your hormones back to baseline. A SERM is going to be the most recommended for pct. I highly recommend you read some of the logs and stickies in the steroid forum be cause not all pro hormones are precursors. A bunch of the stuff that is out there does not need to be converted by enzymes in order to become active hormones.

Powerful would be a good addition to an already solid pct. Actually it is a good addition anytime of the year.

E-bol seems to be a hit or miss with people. Some people do not know what they are supposed to be looking for and call the stuff bunk. I believe that rodja has used it and likes it.

Run some searches man and read all that you can about this stuff. Almost every question that you have asked has been answered, several times. If you search and can't find the answer then go ahead and start asking.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass FX stack and Hydroxycut Hardcore?
    By hellstrand in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 09:59 PM
  2. Muscletech Hydroxycut vs. Hydroxycut hardcore
    By killacriminal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 03:34 PM
  3. Question about Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore
    By Fun2Train in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 08:02 AM
  4. Hydroxycut Hardcore Log