Adding bulk TTA to bulk Sesaman

Ddono25

Awards
I have two bottles of Primaforce Sesamin and am wondering if buying bulk TTA (100 grams from Nutra) could be considered for just tossing into suspension with one Sesamin bottle for added effect. I was thinking it could work pretty well for measuring doses of TTA as well as fat loss, given adding a half ml or so per dose for the added product. Anyone try this before? Results of combo? Thoughts?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have two bottles of Primaforce Sesamin and am wondering if buying bulk TTA (100 grams from Nutra) could be considered for just tossing into suspension with one Sesamin bottle for added effect. I was thinking it could work pretty well for measuring doses of TTA as well as fat loss, given adding a half ml or so per dose for the added product. Anyone try this before? Results of combo? Thoughts?
If you decide to use TTA, consider adding Salvia Miltiorrhiza to neutralize some of TTA's sides. I find RPN's DCP is currently the most balanced product around in this area. Add Sesamin to DCP to bring your stack to a different level.