DCP and tta and my stack - seek pro. advice

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DCP and tta and my stack - seek pro. advice


    Hi all,

    I have been seeing some opinions on tta which is present in DCP.

    I am taking the recommended dose of 2 caps 3 times daily.

    Would there be any sides to this? Is it dangerous in any way?

    One thing i note was that my poop had some sort of "water" or "oil" coming out!! And i also go to the toilet more often now. Is that fat excreting out? Is this normal?

    hope RPN reps can clear my doubts and put my worries to rest.


    Next,

    after reading many posts on this forum and weeks of thinking, i have started a cutting/recomp stack a week ago which consists of:

    DCP, Levi Reloaded, Anabolic Pump, Sesathin. (Adding P-slin midway through the stack)

    My Staples include:

    Xtend, Super Antioxidants, Fish Oil, Animal Pak OR Now Adam, Relora.

    My MAIN goal is to SHED FAT. burn fat and burn more fat.
    The Anabolic Pump in the stack is mainly to overcome my sorta "addiction" to carbs. I can't drop my carbs because i feel totally like sh*t without them.

    My question is,

    Would this stack have any side effects or POSSIBLE sides?

    Are there any problems taking these supps together? (For example, I take DCP, Levi R, and AP together upon waking up)

    Hope that everyone including some reps can answer my questions! All feedback appreciated!
    =)
    :hot:


  2. Would there be any sides to this? Is it dangerous in any way?

    One thing i note was that my poop had some sort of "water" or "oil" coming out!! And i also go to the toilet more often now. Is that fat excreting out? Is this normal?

    hope RPN reps can clear my doubts and put my worries to rest.
    Thanks for choosing DCP, I hope the stack is everything you hoped for.

    As for TTA, we specifically chose a lower dose that would still be synergistically effective without building up quickly. It is our stance that this design is safe and extremely effective.

    Some have reported more frequent bowel movements ( I don't experience this at all), but I think you are the first to report an oily substance.

    Can I ask how your diet is?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks for choosing DCP, I hope the stack is everything you hoped for.

    As for TTA, we specifically chose a lower dose that would still be synergistically effective without building up quickly. It is our stance that this design is safe and extremely effective.

    Some have reported more frequent bowel movements ( I don't experience this at all), but I think you are the first to report an oily substance.

    Can I ask how your diet is?

    My diet is pretty much the same.

    Almost all my meals contains rice, chicken, a vegetable, and eggs. Mix and match.

    Dunno if im seeing things, but this morning the poop just seemed different, like there was some substance surrounding the poop, and looked denser than water.. so just asking if there have been similar occurences.

    So i can be rest assured that 3 times 2 caps a day is safe right?

    Thanks!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    Dunno if im seeing things, but this morning the poop just seemed different, like there was some substance surrounding the poop, and looked denser than water.. so just asking if there have been similar occurences.
    I haven't heard other reports of this, but now you have me intrigued. You could be a great responder to this product. What kind of results are you noticing?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I haven't heard other reports of this, but now you have me intrigued. You could be a great responder to this product. What kind of results are you noticing?

    I would say pretty good as its only been one week so not much to comment, but obliques starting to appear, and definitely ab definition increasing.

    I use ab definition to guage if im losing or gaining.. so far so good.. will keep u updated!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    I would say pretty good as its only been one week so not much to comment, but obliques starting to appear, and definitely ab definition increasing.

    I use ab definition to guage if im losing or gaining.. so far so good.. will keep u updated!
    Please do...sounds like you are getting some great results.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    I would say pretty good as its only been one week so not much to comment, but obliques starting to appear, and definitely ab definition increasing.

    I use ab definition to guage if im losing or gaining.. so far so good.. will keep u updated!
    so do I
    NSCA - CSCS

  8. sounds like your stack is working fine...

  9. I'd take some oily poop for come cut abs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'd take some oily poop for come cut abs
    Are you saying I should cap oily poop so you can take it?

    It would keep you from eating, which should contribute to cut abs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Are you saying I should cap oily poop so you can take it?

    It would keep you from eating, which should contribute to cut abs.
    HAHA......um actually......haha I think I'll pass on that for now.

    That reminds me of the MTV "True Life" where that bodybuilder says "If my trainer told me to eat dog crap because it'd get me leaner, I'd do it"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. The "oily looking stools" that you say you're having sounds like it may be Steatorrhoea(oil/fatty stools). This basically is often the result of fat malabsorbtion/uptake or eating non-digestible oils or fats. This can be caused by many different factors/processes overall. It may be the effects of DCP(tta) liberating fatty acids that aren't being utilized or reabsorbed by the body, thus they are being excreted in your stool. It's my best guess on what you've stated. Do you have any underlying medical issues?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The "oily looking stools" that you say you're having sounds like it may be Steatorrhoea(oil/fatty stools). This basically is often the result of fat malabsorbtion/uptake or eating non-digestible oils or fats. This can be caused by many different factors/processes overall. It may be the effects of DCP(tta) liberating fatty acids that aren't being utilized or reabsorbed by the body, thus they are being excreted in your stool. It's my best guess on what you've stated. Do you have any underlying medical issues?

    nope. No medical issues. As i said it is the first time i have noticed this change in stool appearance, and I think it should be because of the DCP, but as long as its safe (right?) i'm 100% fine with it.

    Can Anybody answer the other questions on my first post?

    Thanks!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    nope. No medical issues. As i said it is the first time i have noticed this change in stool appearance, and I think it should be because of the DCP, but as long as its safe (right?) i'm 100% fine with it.

    Can Anybody answer the other questions on my first post?

    Thanks!
    Well that's good to hear. I think that this issue is a harmless effect/response of fatty acid liberation/utilization from the tta in DCP. As dsade had stated, your body may almost be hyper-responding to the DCP and liberating fatty acids more quickly and efficiently than your body can utilize them. As a result, they are excreted in fecal matter which can cause oily stools.

    What specific concerns in regard to side effects do you have with the stack you posted?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. i am on 12 DCP per day and no problems like that, but notice the fat is melting away nicely!

    stools might be a bit softer, but nothing out of the ordinary!

  16. yea dcp is great ive gone up to 9 caps a day and had no problems
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I believe there is also some bacteria that can cause it to appear that way, when there aren't all the gut enzymes working correctly
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well that's good to hear. I think that this issue is a harmless effect/response of fatty acid liberation/utilization from the tta in DCP. As dsade had stated, your body may almost be hyper-responding to the DCP and liberating fatty acids more quickly and efficiently than your body can utilize them. As a result, they are excreted in fecal matter which can cause oily stools.

    What specific concerns in regard to side effects do you have with the stack you posted?

    Would there be any problem if I take Levi Reloaded, DCP, and AP TOGETHER upon waking up? Would the fusion of all the ingredients be of any concern?

    Also, would anybody wanto comment on my stack??

    Is there anything I can add to FURTHER PROMOTE FAT LOSS?

    thanks! all of you've been very helpful.


  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I believe there is also some bacteria that can cause it to appear that way, when there aren't all the gut enzymes working correctly

    so would u suggest that I take Gut Health?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    Would there be any problem if I take Levi Reloaded, DCP, and AP TOGETHER upon waking up? Would the fusion of all the ingredients be of any concern?

    Also, would anybody wanto comment on my stack??

    Is there anything I can add to FURTHER PROMOTE FAT LOSS?

    thanks! all of you've been very helpful.

    The fusion of the ingredients shouldn't be an issue. BUT....the need to eat 40 or so grams of carbs with the AP 15-30 minutes after ingestion will interfere with the Yohimbine in Leviathan. Even though there would be less of an insulin spike with he AP, there will still be some. The Leviathan should be taken at least 60 if not 90 minutes before your carb containing meal.

  21. Freakabe,

    I actually encountered the same exact thing with DCP -- I tried to look it up but I couldn't find anything on it. It happens frequently, but not always. It almost looks like the stool has fumes of oil coming off of it if that makes any sense. It's pretty nasty, but the stool itself is still solid.

    I'm glad that someone else is having the same experience - it kind of alarmed me the first time it happened, but seeing as I'm on a cocktail of so many different supps, I assumed that it was normal since 'bowel complications' are so common.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    Freakabe,

    I actually encountered the same exact thing with DCP -- I tried to look it up but I couldn't find anything on it. It happens frequently, but not always. It almost looks like the stool has fumes of oil coming off of it if that makes any sense. It's pretty nasty, but the stool itself is still solid.

    I'm glad that someone else is having the same experience - it kind of alarmed me the first time it happened, but seeing as I'm on a cocktail of so many different supps, I assumed that it was normal since 'bowel complications' are so common.
    If I'm not mistaken, you both are taking Leviathan-R with DCP. The forskolin in the Levi can cause bowel issues. I've had the same issue with stools from time to time, but I'm sensitive to forskolin, and I'm taking Drive with DCP. So, it may not be just the TTA causing these issues.

  23. We sure are -- I didn't start taking DCP until 8 days after I started taking Leviathan though, which is when the oily stool started. It could be an interaction between the 2?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    Would there be any problem if I take Levi Reloaded, DCP, and AP TOGETHER upon waking up? Would the fusion of all the ingredients be of any concern?

    Also, would anybody wanto comment on my stack??

    Is there anything I can add to FURTHER PROMOTE FAT LOSS?

    thanks! all of you've been very helpful.


    You could always add in some NAPALM for topical fat loss!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you both are taking Leviathan-R with DCP. The forskolin in the Levi can cause bowel issues. I've had the same issue with stools from time to time, but I'm sensitive to forskolin, and I'm taking Drive with DCP. So, it may not be just the TTA causing these issues.
    I think we have a winner here. Definitely heard about this side effect with Forskolin, though not quite to this extent.

    Probably a combination of both.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    We sure are -- I didn't start taking DCP until 8 days after I started taking Leviathan though, which is when the oily stool started. It could be an interaction between the 2?
    I see, I'm not sure on the interaction, but that is a possibility.

  27. I don't think there would be any major issues with taking all three at once. Though I hear you on your carb issues. I have heard a lot of reports of increased hunger and some gas issues as well. It may be the forskolin, or perhaps even the fat blocking mechanism of the salvia milt in DCP, or just a combination of them all.

    It is a bit hard to pinpoint which supplement is exactly causing those symptoms since it seems you took them all at the same time? If you were concerned, you could probably take one out at a time for a few days and see if the situation improves if it is bugging you.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    The fusion of the ingredients shouldn't be an issue. BUT....the need to eat 40 or so grams of carbs with the AP 15-30 minutes after ingestion will interfere with the Yohimbine in Leviathan. Even though there would be less of an insulin spike with he AP, there will still be some. The Leviathan should be taken at least 60 if not 90 minutes before your carb containing meal.

    thanks. I have shifted the timings a lil bit. Now i take Levi R and DCP 1 hour before breakfast and AP 20 mins before breakfast.

    Would this be better?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    Freakabe,

    I actually encountered the same exact thing with DCP -- I tried to look it up but I couldn't find anything on it. It happens frequently, but not always. It almost looks like the stool has fumes of oil coming off of it if that makes any sense. It's pretty nasty, but the stool itself is still solid.

    I'm glad that someone else is having the same experience - it kind of alarmed me the first time it happened, but seeing as I'm on a cocktail of so many different supps, I assumed that it was normal since 'bowel complications' are so common.

    cool! Its nice to know I'm not the only one! haha.

    but it seems to have subsided now. I'm on week 2 of my stack.

    DCP + LeviR sure rocks!!!
    I love the warm(not jittery) energy throughout the day.

    :bruce1:

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mattcc22 View Post
    You could always add in some NAPALM for topical fat loss!

    My bodyfat is still abtou 18-19%.

    would napalm be as effective?

    I was thinking wait till i'm more ripped to add napalm. thanks

  31. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I don't think there would be any major issues with taking all three at once. Though I hear you on your carb issues. I have heard a lot of reports of increased hunger and some gas issues as well. It may be the forskolin, or perhaps even the fat blocking mechanism of the salvia milt in DCP, or just a combination of them all.

    It is a bit hard to pinpoint which supplement is exactly causing those symptoms since it seems you took them all at the same time? If you were concerned, you could probably take one out at a time for a few days and see if the situation improves if it is bugging you.

    Hey Asianbabe,

    yes i totally agree with you. As i took Levi R and DCP together at the same time, I don't know which one is actually causing it.

    You know what, I don't even know if the SUDDEN SUPERB PUMPS on my body is due to the accumulation of taking AP, or the levi because my pumps actually felt stronger and longer After starting the dcp/levi.. I read from posts that AP has CUMULATIVE EFFECTS but I don't understand how it works???

    Anyway I ain't gonna be complainin as I'm startin to see good results!!


    ose:

  32. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    My bodyfat is still abtou 18-19%.

    would napalm be as effective?

    I was thinking wait till i'm more ripped to add napalm. thanks
    Napalm will initially help tackle the VAT issues that anyone at that BF % will have. You will notice a significant reduction in waist size. The best part about napalm is that even as you get leaner, SAT comes more into play - and napalm handles that as well.

    I would definitely recommend it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. And Napalm has a very pleasant tingle that doesn't burn. It's a win for me so far.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    And Napalm has a very pleasant tingle that doesn't burn. It's a win for me so far.
    and wait until you try Atomic Meltdown, which contains Napalm.

    Shameless, I know.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    the thing is that napalm helps you pick areas to loose fat from faster while you are loosing in general. so if you have particularly bad love handles, you can just use the napalm there to help accelerate their loss. When I look at myself, the vast majority of my bodyfat is in a 4 inch tall region from my waist to slightly over my belly button. so using napalm there helps that area slim faster than it would by not using napalm.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  36. Easy, thats the exact same area that my fat accumulates, I'm using Napalm now in that region. Do you find better results when you use all 3 pumps in that area, or do you just use one, and spread the other 2 to say, love handles?
  37. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Dunno, I haven't used it consistently enough long enough to be sure. My waist continues to shrink, which is all that matters Part of the problem right now is that I am using dermacrine sustain, so hitting the same area with another transdermal. So I can only use napalm once a day.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  38. the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA!
    Could you tell my stomach that too? I don't think it got the memo?!?!
  40. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA!
    I don't think its caught on, I think i've finally beaten it into submission

    For me its been 13 months as cutting now, with 1 4 week bulk and 1 4 week just over maintenance in that time.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 09:24 AM
  2. Pro and Cons of my new diet...
    By PumpingIron in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 02:22 AM
  4. T-1 Pro and 1.4 diol stack
    By jxhopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 10:06 PM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in