Differences: Activate Xtreme & Mass FX Maximum?

Ciep

Ciep

Awards
I'm wondering if there are any significant differences between these two products. They look very similar to me but I may be missing something. Both prevent free test from binding to SHGB, both increase natural test production, both include ingredients to minimize estrogen-related sides. (correct?)

Is one generally considered "better" than the other for any reason?

Are there any significant differences one might consider when deciding which of the two products to use (as a stand-alone)?

I'm curious because, although the descriptions are very similar, the ingredients are not (aside from the divinil). Just wondering which formula is generally preferred.

Thanks in advance!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive taken both the original Mass FX and Activate Extreme, Im about to take the new Mass FX very soon now, already have it sitting in front of me. I personally think the old MFX was better itself, the fact that its been improved and more imprtantly in the ways that its been improved, specifically with 11-Alpha makes em think it will be the best supplement of the type to date by far. Ill have a definate answer for you shortly but On paper and reasoning would leasd me to belive its going to be loads better.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I am confused on whether to run Jungle Warfare stand-alone or MassFX Max stand-alone.
I guess I could always do them together...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am confused on whether to run Jungle Warfare stand-alone or MassFX Max stand-alone.
I guess I could always do them together...
Go with Anabolic Xtreme man, no hidden dangers there. Just quality supplements.

EDIT: The hidden dangers I speak of are in JW (DMT).

Motox

Awards
  • Established
has ALRI officialy stated that jw is hormonal, it is upseting that they would not announce this it is shady and stupid.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think they owned up after they were caught but its obviously not as wide spread as it should be since peeps like you are expecting to take it as a natty supp when its a very weak but very suppresive hormone.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Both are great supplements.

Act-X is a test booster/free test product first and foremost.

MassFX Maximum is more of a pro-anabolic with some test ingredients added in.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is a hormone i dont really care but I think for someone especially a younger kid this is bad.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Good thing your not being an *******, maybe some day I can be as well educated as you. Hormones are simply chemical mesengers in the body that numerous functions

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whoooooaaaaa turbo, I was asking what supplement was a hormone, as in "whats a hormone, Act Ext or Mass FX?" Someone needs to take a chill pill.

and ask anyone around here, Im one of the most helpful guys youll run into and far from an A$$hole.

thanks for stoppin by.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Good thing your not being an *******, maybe some day I can be as well educated as you. Hormones are simply chemical mesengers in the body that numerous functions
LOL, simmer down now. He was asking about your post here:

I believe it is a hormone i dont really care but I think for someone especially a younger kid this is bad.
And didn't know what you were talking about. I'm assuming Jungle Warfare, but you are by no means clear about it.

Ciep

Ciep

Awards

What distinguishes a pro-anabolic from a test booster? Testosterone is a very anabolic hormone, so isn't a test booster a pro-anabolic?

From reading descriptions I had the impression that Mass-FX Max's main function was to promote anabolism by raising test levels and making that test more available. Are you saying that it is pro-anabolic in some other way (unrelated to testosterone)?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I asked above if it has been confirmed that jw is hormonal I just felt like he was talking down and trying to make me look foolish
whats a hormone?????

as if he doesnt know the answer to this but I am sorry for getting worked up its just this is the second time somone has been a **** to me on here and I dont appreciate it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I asked above if it has been confirmed that jw is hormonal I just felt like he was talking down and trying to make me look foolish

as if he doesnt know the answer to this but I am sorry for getting worked up its just this is the second time somone has been a **** to me on here and I dont appreciate it
well the threads topic is on Act EX and MASS FX so sorry if I just thought you were talkin bout them at first. I still dont see how you think that could even be cotrived as a derogatory or haughty statement as it was a very simple question with no inflection or emphisis put on any part of it with italics or smilies that could be made out to be mean or insulting.

Im sorry if someone else was mean to you but it wasnt me chief, so dont take it out on me or your in danger of lookin like the Ahole yourself.

again have a nice time and if you ever need help Id be happy to be there for you and share my knowledge to the extent possible or point you in the right direction.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shoot man I even answered your first question and nicely already i realized that JW was a hormone so im still confused as to how you took my second post as being mean... oh well im over it man have a good night im goin to the gym.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if there are any significant differences between these two products. They look very similar to me but I may be missing something. Both prevent free test from binding to SHGB, both increase natural test production, both include ingredients to minimize estrogen-related sides. (correct?)

Is one generally considered "better" than the other for any reason?

Are there any significant differences one might consider when deciding which of the two products to use (as a stand-alone)?

I'm curious because, although the descriptions are very similar, the ingredients are not (aside from the divinil). Just wondering which formula is generally preferred.

Thanks in advance!
You're right for the most part. Both increase test, and both have a means to mediate estrogen.

The main differences is that MassFX Max contains 11-alpha (for nitrogen retention), Forslean (for its effects on cAMP) , and of course the 25R-diol. , while Activate Xtreme doesnt.

They are both great products, you cant go wrong either way.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word up. The modifications from MassFX to MassFX Maximum Strength were designed to increase the "mass effect" part of it; afterall, we take these supplements with the intent to build muscle, not just elevate testosterone. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

ajensen11

Awards
Would either be good to take in between cycles? I hate those 2+ months in between...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What distinguishes a pro-anabolic from a test booster? Testosterone is a very anabolic hormone, so isn't a test booster a pro-anabolic?

From reading descriptions I had the impression that Mass-FX Max's main function was to promote anabolism by raising test levels and making that test more available. Are you saying that it is pro-anabolic in some other way (unrelated to testosterone)?
I refer to it more as a pro-anabolic, because it contains 11-alpha (Turkesterone), which is non-test related. It is the main ingredient.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

act-x is a free test enhancer, MassFX is a free and total test nettle/tribulus product (well nettle and tribulus active) and I think an anti-estrogen in there.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The main differences is that MassFX Max contains 11-alpha (for nitrogen retention), Forslean (for its effects on cAMP) , and of course the 25R-diol. , while Activate Xtreme doesnt.

They are both great products, you cant go wrong either way.

didnt see this, yeah basically and Ax has horny goat weed and rhodiola and mass-fx doesnt. The est. supres. should be higher on Mass FX, but people seem to respond to both.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
act-x is a free test enhancer, MassFX is a free and total test nettle/tribulus product (well nettle and tribulus active) and I think an anti-estrogen in there.
The new massFX has turkesterone as the main ingredient though chuck. Are you referring to the old version?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 25R-Diol the main compound that Anabolic Xtreme touts in Mass FX (and MFX Max)?
the way I see it the unique thing about MFX is that it has 11-alpha and 25R-Diol and and unique thing about ActX is that it has Icarrin.

The other ingredients in both formulas overlap (Divanil) and I3c is serves the same function as white button mushroom extract.

The other ingredients (Sea Buckthorn in MFX, Basella Alba in ActX) don't have much research behind them.

Forslean (in MFX) is usually included in some cutting supps, but it probably won't have much of a cutting effect by itself.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The new massFX has turkesterone as the main ingredient though chuck. Are you referring to the old version?
yeah I haven't looked at the new formula but I thought it was the same except with more nettle, it still has that tribulus active 25-spirol-diol whatever right?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah I haven't looked at the new formula but I thought it was the same except with more nettle, it still has that tribulus active 25-spirol-diol whatever right?
Still has 25R-Diol, and Divanil, besides that its totally reformulated with the stuff I mentioned above.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
so whats so new about MFX Max? Just a bigger boost of the old one? Or just a few more ingredients that might not work?

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Take 1 serving 2-3 times per day. For best results, use for 4 to 8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Stack Hyperdrol, Superdrol-NG, Lean-FX, and/or 3-AD to create the most powerful stack legally available today.

Taken from the box... do you really need to stack all those? sheesh...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so whats so new about MFX Max? Just a bigger boost of the old one? Or just a few more ingredients that might not work?
Every ingredient in MassFX Max will do exactly as advertised.

And... there is no need to stack all those. Its just an option some might like to pursue. MassFX Max will yield plenty good enough gains standalone.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Every ingredient in MassFX Max will do exactly as advertised.

And... there is no need to stack all those. Its just an option some might like to pursue. MassFX Max will yield plenty good enough gains standalone.
People seem to like to go crazy with stacks.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Im taing mass fx right now with the retain 2 and hyperdrol... extremely impressed with the supplement and teh safety so unless something terrible happens ill be a AX buyer for awhile, just lookin at whats new with the mfx. Stack it with hyperdrol though?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im taing mass fx right now with the retain 2 and hyperdrol... extremely impressed with the supplement and teh safety so unless something terrible happens ill be a AX buyer for awhile, just lookin at whats new with the mfx. Stack it with hyperdrol though?
You can stack it with Hyperdrol if you want, certainly.

The new MassFX was designed to where it is a superb standalone, while the old one we recommended a stack with an AI, which isnt needed with the new one b/c of the WBM extract.

A stack is certainly doable, and would be great for gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can stack it with Hyperdrol if you want, certainly.

The new MassFX was designed to where it is a superb standalone, while the old one we recommended a stack with an AI, which isnt needed with the new one b/c of the WBM extract.

A stack is certainly doable, and would be great for gains.
i am wondering why ax didn't put a legitimate anti-e/test booster like 6 bromo in the new massfx.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am wondering why ax didn't put a legitimate anti-e/test booster like 6 bromo in the new massfx.
Thats what the White Button Mushroom extract is for. It isnt as strong as 6-bromo, but its certainly gets the job done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats what the White Button Mushroom extract is for. It isnt as strong as 6-bromo, but its certainly gets the job done.
don't mean to doubt you nate, but do you have any lab results on wbm-effects on test and estrogen. i ask because only other product i know of that had it in it was rebound reloaded, and it also contained 6-bromo. never seen any results on wbm as a standalone.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
don't mean to doubt you nate, but do you have any lab results on wbm-effects on test and estrogen. i ask because only other product i know of that had it in it was rebound reloaded, and it also contained 6-bromo. never seen any results on wbm as a standalone.
Pubmed has two. You can search White Button Mushroom extract, phytochemicals, and estrogen on pubmed to get some results.

Im out the door for a haircut, be back later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pubmed has two. You can search White Button Mushroom extract, phytochemicals, and estrogen on pubmed to get some results.

Im out the door for a haircut, be back later.
studies show it to be an effective aromatase inhibitor for women with breast cancer, i also saw something about inhibition of testosterone. any studies on effect on men? the wbm looks real interesting, just looking for more info relating to effects on males.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
studies show it to be an effective aromatase inhibitor for women with breast cancer, i also saw something about inhibition of testosterone. any studies on effect on men? the wbm looks real interesting, just looking for more info relating to effects on males.
Chen S, Oh SR, Phung S, Hur G, Ye JJ, Kwok SL, Shrode GE, Belury M, Adams LS, Williams D. Anti-aromatase activity of phytochemicals in white button mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus). Cancer Res. 2006 Dec 15;66(24):12026-34.

Grube BJ, Eng ET, Kao YC, Kwon A, Chen S. White button mushroom phytochemicals inhibit aromatase activity and breast cancer cell proliferation.
J Nutr. 2001 Dec;131(12):3288-93.

These are the two studies that Matt Cahill has given us for the function of the white button mushroom and its inclusion in the formula. Hoping that helps your query. I also don't see anything related to using it in men, but aren't most studies on pubmed concerning AIs talking about breast cancer and women? I think the correlation is made that it does the same in men. But, i don't see anything about the inhibition of testosterone. The divanil and 25r-diol would certainly counteract any negative testosterone interaction the WBM would have. Divanil is the first ingredient in the formula.

And to the thread starter.........i was told that Activate Xtreme would be an EXCELLENT stack with MassFX Max! :thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the legitimate test booster is divanil and 25R-diol. The anti-e is the WBM. It is a milder AI that prevents conversion to estrogen, but doesn't bottom you out and lower estrogen. We already have 6-bromo in hyperdrol, so you can certainly stack that with the product, althought it is no longer NECESSARY! I am doing it and getting great results (but that is beside the point)

FROM THE WRITE-UP:
Estrogen helps you build muscle….WHAT? That’s right, we said it, and we’re going completely against the grain of popular belief, but not against the grain of science! The popular belief today is that one must completely eradicate estrogen to elevate natural testosterone production. While there is truth to that notion, keep in mind that the most efficient illegal compounds at building strength and size utilize a certain degree of estrogen. The ultimate goal, however, is to effectively lower and modulate estrogen, and not annihilate it, so proper intracellular fluid and nutrients are retained in the muscle tissue to fuel cellular growth. Drying your cells out by annihilating estrogen only serves to starve your muscles for the fuel they need to grow!

White Button Mushroom Extract contains key specific phyto-chemicals that act as natural aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase is the enzyme in your body responsible for converting male androgens into female estrogens. Properly modulate the actions of aromatase, and estrogen formation decreases, but not so much that the “right amount” isn’t left over to significantly improve muscle growth.

With estrogen levels properly lowered and modulated, the hypothalamus gland will begin signally your testes to start mass producing testosterone in hopes that some of those excess androgens will be converted into estrogen.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chen S, Oh SR, Phung S, Hur G, Ye JJ, Kwok SL, Shrode GE, Belury M, Adams LS, Williams D. Anti-aromatase activity of phytochemicals in white button mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus). Cancer Res. 2006 Dec 15;66(24):12026-34.

Grube BJ, Eng ET, Kao YC, Kwon A, Chen S. White button mushroom phytochemicals inhibit aromatase activity and breast cancer cell proliferation.
J Nutr. 2001 Dec;131(12):3288-93.

These are the two studies that Matt Cahill has given us for the function of the white button mushroom and its inclusion in the formula. Hoping that helps your query. I also don't see anything related to using it in men, but aren't most studies on pubmed concerning AIs talking about breast cancer and women? I think the correlation is made that it does the same in men. But, i don't see anything about the inhibition of testosterone. The divanil and 25r-diol would certainly counteract any negative testosterone interaction the WBM would have. Divanil is the first ingredient in the formula.

And to the thread starter.........i was told that Activate Xtreme would be an EXCELLENT stack with MassFX Max! :thumbsup:
Those are the PubMed studies I referenced earlier. :head:

I also didnt find a reference to the inhibition of testosterone, only the inhibition of testosterone induced cell proliferation.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the legitimate test booster is divanil and 25R-diol. The anti-e is the WBM. It is a milder AI that prevents conversion to estrogen, but doesn't bottom you out and lower estrogen. We already have 6-bromo in hyperdrol, so you can certainly stack that with the product, althought it is no longer NECESSARY! I am doing it and getting great results (but that is beside the point)

FROM THE WRITE-UP:
Estrogen helps you build muscle….WHAT? That’s right, we said it, and we’re going completely against the grain of popular belief, but not against the grain of science! The popular belief today is that one must completely eradicate estrogen to elevate natural testosterone production. While there is truth to that notion, keep in mind that the most efficient illegal compounds at building strength and size utilize a certain degree of estrogen. The ultimate goal, however, is to effectively lower and modulate estrogen, and not annihilate it, so proper intracellular fluid and nutrients are retained in the muscle tissue to fuel cellular growth. Drying your cells out by annihilating estrogen only serves to starve your muscles for the fuel they need to grow!

White Button Mushroom Extract contains key specific phyto-chemicals that act as natural aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase is the enzyme in your body responsible for converting male androgens into female estrogens. Properly modulate the actions of aromatase, and estrogen formation decreases, but not so much that the “right amount” isn’t left over to significantly improve muscle growth.

With estrogen levels properly lowered and modulated, the hypothalamus gland will begin signally your testes to start mass producing testosterone in hopes that some of those excess androgens will be converted into estrogen.
I think this is the key thing about WBM extract. The goal of it isnt to completely eradicate estrogen from the body as noted above. It is in there to "mediate".

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think this is the key thing about WBM extract. The goal of it isnt to completely eradicate estrogen from the body as noted above. It is in there to "mediate".
If estrogen drops low enough for test to go up then ur estrogen isnt "mediated" is low. Really low. But reducing elevated estrogen that may occur from the rise in test from the other ingredients is good.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If estrogen drops low enough for test to go up then ur estrogen isnt "mediated" is low. Really low. But reducing elevated estrogen that may occur from the rise in test from the other ingredients is good.
Right. The WBM isnt in there to boost test, its in there to control estrogen.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
The important thing to keep in mind with MassFX Maximum Strength is that we are not billing it as a massive testosterone boosting product. MassFX rather is a massive pro-anabolic. Hyperdrol-X2 or ActivaTE Xtreme are better suited as massive testosterone boosters.

The WBM's primary purposes in the formula is as stated, to properly modulate levels of estrogen so that users get not only a decent boost in testosterone, but so that users can also take advantage of estrogen's muscle building effects. WBM is effective as an AI. As effective as 6bromo, 6oxo or ATD? No. But as indicated by the studies present WBM does impart natural and strong effects on aromatase inhibition, which stands to reason that the decline in estrogen leads to a boost in testosterone. The body is all about balance and will try to balance out the natural levels of test to estrogen when WBM takes effect and lowers estrogen. Consequently testosterone is elevated in hopes that some of that excess test will be converted to estrogen via aromatase. However, with WBM in effect users will be left with a significant boost in total test. Again, not as effective as 6bromo (which is why we're not billing it as a test booster), but effective none-the-less.

So is MassFX Maximum Strength a "test booster" to say? NO. It's a pro-anabolic due the major muscle building effects that free testosterone (from divanil, sea buck and forslean) has on muscle, along with the major effects on protein synthesis and nitrogen retention that 11-alpha impart. And not the mention the presence of 3 time award winning pro-anabolic 25R-diol further compliments the effects of these two.