Ejaculoid / Test Boosters

designgray

designgray

Awards
This Ejaculoid product seems very interesting to me.
I have heard of it for so time but never used it . . . . or have I ?
Which brings me to my question :
What is the difference between Ejaculoid and N1-T (Universal’s Natural test booster) or most other natural test boosters for that matter ?

Most of the main ingredients are the same.
I used N1-T as part of my PCT on one of my last cycles, and it does what Ejaculiod claims . I was actually amazed . . .
Anyway, Ejaculiod makes no claims in increased test. But the 2 seem very similar. AH, but Ejaculiod has GABA – so this seems like a great all around MAN supplement.

So . . . .
Won’t Ejaculiod boost your test levels as well ?

amadorian

Awards
Ejaculoid is a proprietary blend I think. I wouldn't trust using that as a Test Booster. There are plenty of companies on this forum selling test boosters that actually work. Here is a quick list.

Activate Extreme
T-Force
Phyto-Test
Mass FX
Drive
Zeus
Bulk Testofen

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This Ejaculoid product seems very interesting to me.
I have heard of it for so time but never used it . . . . or have I ?
Which brings me to my question :
What is the difference between Ejaculoid and N1-T (Universal’s Natural test booster) or most other natural test boosters for that matter ?

Most of the main ingredients are the same.
I used N1-T as part of my post cycle therapy on one of my last cycles, and it does what Ejaculiod claims . I was actually amazed . . .
Anyway, Ejaculiod makes no claims in increased test. But the 2 seem very similar. AH, but Ejaculiod has GABA – so this seems like a great all around MAN supplement.

So . . . .
Won’t Ejaculiod boost your test levels as well ?
ejaculoid is more of a semen volume enhancer-like paravol. tribuloid is the one marketed for increased test, sort of like a low dose diesel test. very under-rated products for the money-both of them together were about $42.:cheers:

amicold

Awards
Not to toot our own horn, but AndroGenerator is far SUPERIOR to those other testosterone-boosters, and we take great pride in that. Check out ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement

I hope you find this helpful. :)
I would hope you stop pimping your products in every thread you enter. Wait until a few members here buy it and run it, and perhaps NP starts carrying you. That said, Activate Extreme is supposed to be very good and I would not use Ejaculoid for test boosting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, I saw this the title of this thread and some how I knew you would post in it lol:wave:
i am always going to support under-rated supps at a cheap price. for $42, tribuloid/ejaculoid is a very good deal.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am always going to support under-rated supps at a cheap price. for $42, tribuloid/ejaculoid is a very good deal.
I agree, I have 3 bottles of each waiting to be used because of your reviews.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree, I have 3 bottles of each waiting to be used because of your reviews.
thank you sir, and i hope they treat you as well as your recommendation of meltdown has treated me...

Lost

Awards
I would love to test Ejaculoid [/URL]out esspecialy since i woulnd have to jump trough hoops to get bloods done but seeing as i'm trialing another product from PB might be better to give someone else a go...

allnutri.com/pid1604/ejaculoid.aspx

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ejaculoid is a proprietary blend I think. I wouldn't trust using that as a Test Booster. There are plenty of companies on this forum selling test boosters that actually work. Here is a quick list.

Activate Extreme
T-Force
Phyto-Test
Mass FX
Drive
Zeus
Bulk Testofen
i am willing to bet you have never used ejaculoid...i dont usually rec this site but bb.com has a 27 page thread about ejaculoid and even with all the haters on there it is getting 95% positive reviews. i have tried ejaculoid-several times and would not rec it if it didn't work-and work well. ejaculoid-it works [well] and is cheap, we need to support cheap, effective products as that is our only chance of keeping prices down, imo.

CombatTested

Awards
i am willing to bet you have never used ejaculoid...i dont usually rec this site but bb.com has a 27 page thread about ejaculoid and even with all the haters on there it is getting 95% positive reviews. i have tried ejaculoid-several times and would not rec it if it didn't work-and work well. ejaculoid-it works [well] and is cheap, we need to support cheap, effective products as that is our only chance of keeping prices down, imo.
are you guys talking about using ejaculoid as a test booster for somethign like pct or as a libido enhancer?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you guys talking about using ejaculoid as a test booster for somethign like pct or as a libido enhancer?
i use ejaculoid as a libido booster mainly. goliath makes tribuloid for test boosting, you can buy both together as a stack for around $42. the tribuloid/ejaculoid is very effective, and cheap. goliath brands has very good supps at a low price. i support effective supps at a good price.

CombatTested

Awards
i use ejaculoid as a libido booster mainly. goliath makes tribuloid for test boosting, you can buy both together as a stack for around $42. the tribuloid/ejaculoid is very effective, and cheap. goliath brands has very good supps at a low price. i support effective supps at a good price.
that works for stamina ? you would reccoment both of them for stamina or just the ejaculoid?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that works for stamina ? you would reccoment both of them for stamina or just the ejaculoid?
i suggest you try the ejaculoid, i think it will work well enough for you that you will want to try the tribuloid. there may be better products available but for the money this is very good.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Activate Extreme
T-Force
Phyto-Test
Mass FX
Drive
Zeus
Bulk Testofen
Activate and DTH are proprietary blend too bra