Jungle Warfare..

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well I was just noseying around on the bodybuilding.com forums, and I was reading an old JW log, and some recent posts are claiming that they found a "minor steriod" in it?

And i'm just curious because I ran this last summer and did get really nice gains, and was thinking about running it again, however would I need a pct now..or are my hormones ****ed now? for not using one before? lol

ahhhhh

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're 18? You should stay as far as you can from products of this nature. If you want your Endo system to be screwed, then continue onward - but I would advise that you not.

And yes, there is a low dose steroid in it.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Well I was just noseying around on the bodybuilding.com forums, and I was reading an old JW log, and some recent posts are claiming that they found a "minor steriod" in it?

And i'm just curious because I ran this last summer and did get really nice gains, and was thinking about running it again, however would I need a post cycle therapy now..or are my hormones ****ed now? for not using one before? lol

ahhhhh
How long ago did you use it? The older version contained no steroid.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I used it about eight months ago

Is there any place I can get the old version still?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established

Possibly but it may be hard to find. Just stick to a good diet, protein, creatine, BCAA's and rest. Thats all you need at your age.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I'm just soooo plateau'd

I guess it's back to creatine mono, beta alinine, and eeas

I've got a bottle of carbolin-19 and alpha drive XL,

You think those would add some decent size and strength?

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
I just finished a bottle of Carbolin-19 and I wasn't overly impressed, I'm pretty close to your age and I had heard alot of great things but I didn't see too many results.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I hear all the time from 17 and 18 year old kids about how they hit their plateu and have reached their genetic limit. Just work son! Eat and then eat again and go to the gym, i can hardly believe that you have actually reached your genetic potential and need to take a steroid/prohormone.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I do work hard man, harder then you know 8 meals a day 3.5k calories

I gained 55 pounds in the span of a year and a half

but nothing seems to work anymore lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe try AP and/or Pslin . Totally non-hormonal, no sides, but it'll really augment your diet and help put on some healthy size.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try AP and/or Pslin . Totally non-hormonal, no sides, but it'll really augment your diet and help put on some healthy size.
Ditto on this. AP/Pslin would be great. Add in some X-factor (NP sells bulk) and you'll be getting some good gains. Save JW for a couple years down the road.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
not tryin to piss ya off fatal, but this does seem to be a reacurring theme we hear outa younger guys. It sound like youve made some good gains, did you grow in height during that time as well, thats a lot of weight to gain. have you changed your workouts lately or added in any intensity principals? mabye try varying your calorie intake to throw your body off. go up to 5000k a day for a month then back down, then do it again and c what happens.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well I noticed a high intensity program 4-6 rep total failure, one minute rest between sets,two minute between excercises gave me some decent size, i'm just all over the place with that now and don't know where the fine line of crossing over training would be lol.

Yeah I modify routine every 5 weeks or so.

What is AP/PSlin?

No height gains- =[

Anything I can do for that besides human growth hormone? haha

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I noticed a high intensity program 4-6 rep total failure, one minute rest between sets,two minute between excercises gave me some decent size, i'm just all over the place with that now and don't know where the fine line of crossing over training would be lol.

What is AP/PSlin?

No height gains- =[

AP is Anabolic Pump http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/anabolic-pump-90-caps.html

Pslin http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pure-supplements/p-slin-30-caps.html

Give the two a read, they stack VERY well together.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
RPM
Pslin/AP
Protein
BCAAs
Creatine

3-4 sets. 1 warmup, then 4 sec. negative, 2 sec. explode. I have just started this on chest and arms, its great. You really gotta push for hypertrophy. Anything high intensity with the heart rate up high is goin to burn fat. Now this is my opinion and experience, im sure others would disagree.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established

What is AP/PSlin?

No height gains- =[

Not much you can do for height. You're 18, you've got a chance to grow still, most likely till you're 21 or so.

AP = Anabolic Pump. Both AP and Pslin are nutrient repartitioners. They're great for use if you take in high carbs as they use glucose to fill up muscle cell bellies and shuttle in nutrients. AP also has ingredients to prevent the absorption of glycogen into fat cells. These will help you gain strenght, size, and keep off fat, maybe even lose fat depending on your diet/cardio routine.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cub your dickheaded response dosent help either
Settle down mate and have a think about my "dickhead" response. I eat 3,500 calories in about three meals. You eat it in eight meals? What are you eating? Apples, rice biscuits and canned tuna? Start eating big and you WILL grow. At 18 I'd only ever taken protein and creatine. It's all you need to SUPPLEMENT your food intake :)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

"old version"????
when did they make the NEW one??????

what is better?????

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME???!!!!!!!!

:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Make some adjustments to your diet. Go up to 4.5K cals and increase as needed. Try some creatine and perhaps some AP with it and see how you respond to that. You're still 18 so be patient. Aftert all, Rome wasn't built overnight ;)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I am 27 yrs old and I was actually too young when I tried AS even PH/PS. The strongest I have ever been was when I was clean. and 22. (Legs mainly) Eat every 3hrs. I preferred wendy's and tuna. no lie bro, I went from 212 to 229 and did legs twice a week like a demon. I went from 390 to 530lbs in less than a year. Plus my Testosterone levels went through the roof. Trust me. SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT. 100 reps increasing weight on smith machine if you don't have a partner. kill em. Get a workout partner and press yourself till failure.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well that was just an estimate of my calorie intake, I have chicken/pasta nearly every meal, four eggs 8 oz of oats for breakfast etc.

wendys? haha dudeee I use to take three double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds, but I don't wanna be a fat load lol :p

Currently I'm on creatine mono, carbolin-19, EAA's, was on beta alinine and alpha male but ran out.

So i guess im gunna get the AP and PSlin aswell

Is it safe to stack alpha drive xl, and carbolin?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
100 rep squats man? damn lol.

I usually do 3 sets of squats and 3 sets of leg press 4-6 heavy weight, but im 170 pounds getting 335 for 6 ass to the floor

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
100 rep squats man? damn lol.

I usually do 3 sets of squats and 3 sets of leg press 4-6 heavy weight, but im 170 pounds getting 335 for 6 ass to the floor
haha wow. I felt special doing 335lbs once.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
age 15 doing 430 pounds on deadlifts? unbelieveable lol

got 120 pounds on bench on you though :p

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
RR your to big for your own good. I wouldn't mind seeing an 18 and under thing in the forums. I wonder who would look the best. Why can't there be a serious Teenage section here.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to stack alpha drive xl, and carbolin?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure but I think the low dose steroid in JW is ADED and alpha drive xl does contain ADED. Can anyone else chime in here?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Also must suggest that you use AP/P-Slin. Good stuff, fo' sho'.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
RR your to big for your own good. I wouldn't mind seeing an 18 and under thing in the forums. I wonder who would look the best. Why can't there be a serious Teenage section here.
Thank you I appreciate your kind words!

Yes it would be nice to see a teen section. I just don't want to see teens posting threads about MuscleTech everyday.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's just a routine i do that is short and kills me. Usually every 3rd workout I will get on smith machine and stack on 225 and do as many as possible. then 275 till failure, 295 till i'm done, then 315, then 365, then 385, then 405 till failure. after a while you realize the more you do @ 225 the easier it is in the end (plus counting it down having 20 left when you are @ 385 you realize you better get it). After that its leg.ext. leg curl and a slow ride home.

enimity

Awards
Posted by DR.Q at bb.com

" Jungle Warfare the True
I am a Danish doctor who works for the past 3 years in an hospital in Bangkok ,
I train in a local GYM and Bodybuilding was always my favor sport since I was a teenager,
I recently bought JW after a long consideration since all the rumors that going on ,
I got the red bottle with blue capsules ,
I added "Liver Support - Perfect Cycle" , to JW since JW has 17a-methyl structure which put him in
the C17 alpha alkylated group and that mean It absolutely will stress the liver to a
certain degree , do not confuse "methyl" and "17a-methyl" which refer to the 17 alpha position ,
structure that would be notably resistant to breakdown by the live ,
I also added Niacin (B3) to keep my HDL as high as possible.
(I attached here JW pic , and all test result but please wait and read every thing first to be able to understand the results)

Any how since I don't what to take any chances with my body I decided to run
blood test in 3 different points in the cycle and since I am a doctor it is no a problem for me to do so ,
The first (before use) and the third (at the end) will be the same test - liver enzymes(AST,ALT) and lipid profile ,
The second test after 14 days will be Total Testosterone and Estrodiol value , and that will determine if it's a steroid or not
and let me explain , if JW is a Pro hormone or a steroid , base on Testosterone structure it will increase Total Testosterone
right a way , that's mean if I take one capsule and check my Total Testosterone after 2-3 hours it will be much more
higher then the usual , how ever if it is not the exact same structure it will be undetected in the test and that's way I wanted to
wait 14 days , and let me explain here , once you present an androgenic component to the body it will suppress the production of his own Testosterone (even if it is not the same structure), so after 14 days Total Testosterone will be much less then the usual , how much less is depend on how androgenic the component is , and the dose you are taking , I didn't check my Total Testosterone right before I started because I checked it many times before and mostly it is around 5.75 ng/mL (in the US it will be equal to 575), and for example after the use of 6-OXO for 2 weeks my test was 8.4 ng/mL, after the use of Nolvedex XT for 4 weeks my test was 11.0 ng/ml , and my Estradiol value was under 20 , the usual value of my Estradiol is around 30 ,
I done the test after 12 days , I took one dose in the morning and another after 4 hours waited 2 hours and done the test ,
the results came the day after but I was so busy with my shifts in the hospital I took the results after 7 days (Day 19),
I was shock when I saw the results , I was left with quarter of my own test production , which were 1.70 ng/mL,
it was clear to me right a way that the component in JW is a strong suppressive and PCT will be needed ,
I was so pissed off , this was supposed to be clear noted from ALRI side , on every Website
There is no doubt here Jungle Warfare is a designer steroid !!! and PCT and other caution should be taken while using this stuff ,
I saw people's reviews and logs that saying "No PCT is needed" or "this is a good product to take between cycles"
you should understand that 8 weeks with this stuff without a good PCT can cause reduce sperm count and male fertility for good,
This is not a stuff for use between cycles and it should be treated as all AAS ,
Now I know there lots of guys will say I was not suppress and had good results with JW ,
How do you know you were not suppress ? did you do blood test ? you have to understand that testicular atrophy (testicle shrinkage)
will not necessarily occur in all cases and most likely will happen with component like Anadrol 50 or Dianabol or Test which are
super suppressive and strong , and you have to understand that good results are a point on a scale , same as bad can be good
compare to very bad this supplement show good result compare to natural Testosterone booster but compare Epistane or
Havoc or any other AAS this give very poor result and will be a poor choice to go with ,
Since ALRI knew that , they decided to market this as a natural booster and since Natural Supplement don't need PCT
they had no choose and to lie , this is how I see this .
Now the other test I did liver enzymes(AST,ALT) and lipid profile , (See attached file)
liver enzymes were higher by 30% & 50% then baseline and that after using Liver Support , so Liver support is absolutely needed,
and as for lipid profile my HDL (the good cholesterol) went down significantly as will happen with all oral steroids ,
it went from 50 mg/dl to 33mg/dl (below the normal range) , even that I was taking Niacin (B3) which is the best supplement
to rise your HDL , and keep you lipid profile in check ,
Please note that low HDL in long terms can lead to cardiovascular disease , so be aware ,
LDL was left at the same range 129 to 126 and my Total cholesterol went done from 182 to 168 and that probably due to a low
cholesterol diet I was on ,

Jungle Warfare is not a weak steroid , it is a steroid with weak anabolic potency ,
weak steroid will not suppress you that much , for example Anavar 10mg per day will probably give the same or better
results then JW with not suppression at all , we treat patients with wasting syndromes with 0.1mg per every body kg ,
but to be able to see mass results you will have to go with 20mg to 30mg a day but then it will suppress your own Testosterone
production , but please note that as a doctor I do not recommend using any kind of steroids , and this kind of treat is given
to patients with HIV or cancer only.

For all of you guys who used this in the past and didn't do PCT and didn't take other cautions , you should be consult with your doctor
and at least should check Total Testosterone , liver enzymes and lipid profile (HDL) , even if you used it a year ago.

If you still choose to use this then follow this :
* Take at least 5 to 6 gram of fat with ever dose you take , oral steroids need fat to be able to absorb ,
do not take it with your protein shack , especially if you mix it with water or non fat milk ,
all fats will be ok except MCTs
* Do not use Saw Palmetto or any thing that will reduce conversion to DHT , this might lead to hormones imbalance
and can end in gynecomastia , Jungle Warfare have 5A in his structure which mean 5-Alpha reduced ,
lack the capacity to interact with DHT convert enzyme , in other word it should not convert to DHT , and when shout down occur
you might be left with too low DHT compare to Estradiol which can lead to hormones imbalance .
* Take Liver Support
* Take Niacin (B3) with multi vitamin or B complex , with your meals
* Take at least a 1000mg of Vitamin C
* Plenty of good Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)
* Up your calories slowly by +500 or +1000 from complex crabs
* PCT is absolutely needed.

Choose your PCT wisely , in those days you might need a PCT to your PCT , and it is not a joke !

Hope that helps
Dr. Q.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
and Dr. Q was never seen again. Honestly people I've seen this posted in a lot of Jungle Warfare threads and like real talk here who that has done even 8 weeks of JW noticed sides equivalent to needing something for pct. From all the logs I've read I've seen none. Merry Christmas.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I was glued to the screen reading that thing. I have a mild PCT lined up and by mild I simply mean it's a SERM'less PCT. I'll be on (X-factor, Drive, RPM, DTH and Nov XT) for my post JW cycle.

I had blood test done for medical insurance purposes, so I was very much invested in this little self experiment of his.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FatalWisdom,

Your Mailbox is Full, so I couldn't send my response to you.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Does anyone know what lot(s) of JW contain the DMT?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread so far im on JW and its pretty decent im on day 7

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 35 of JW (with AP & Pslin), up 10lbs so far.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Ill throw my 2cents in which is...you make vast gains naturally from the ages of 18-24, read and study genetic and journal articles and know how and when your body will respond. At the age of 30 that is your peak (normally) until then from 18-24 you will see gains just through diet and exercise, which I believe is what everyone is trying to say. If you dont want to be patient then do as they suggested, but from a genetic point, you are just now starting to develop; hope my degree in Exercise Science wisdom helps

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well i'm on a huge stack right now haha

Creatine monohydrate, alpha drive XL, carbolin19, beverly density(EAAs) a weight gainer called real gains, sesamin oil, fish oils, and P-slin/AP