Jungle Warfare hair loss

  1. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0

    Jungle Warfare hair loss


    Did anyone notice hair loss on Jungle Warfare ? Just curious.

  2. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    I've never used it, but I have researched it. I remember coming across several people who have experienced some hair loss. One of the biggest factors for me not using it.
  3. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Did anyone notice hair loss on Jungle Warfare ? Just curious.
    No sir
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    1 day left until the end of my first bottle, no shedding to report
  5. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    thanks joebo, Volcom, and nosinmyveins.
  6. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    I did lose the ability to wear certain t-shirts from my 10lbs weight gain (so far). When I do try on some of those outgrown shirts I feel like I'm trying to be one of those extra sexy video thugs, and that's not really my thing.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Registered User
    Big L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    thanks joebo, Volcom, and nosinmyveins.
    I had great results with JW, but did experience some shedding.
  8. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    I'm going to assume there is just a predisposition that varies from person to person on this subject matter.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Gold Member
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Answers
    0


    No hair loss. Still Fuzzy.
  10. Registered User
    Sbcaliking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    very slight increase in hair loss after one month, nothing to worry about in my opinion.
  11. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    None at all.
  12. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I did lose the ability to wear certain t-shirts from my 10lbs weight gain (so far). When I do try on some of those outgrown shirts I feel like I'm trying to be one of those extra sexy video thugs, and that's not really my thing.
    Are you logging this Volcom? How long are you using it for and at what dosage? I want to be an extra sexy video thug
  13. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Are you logging this Volcom? How long are you using it for and at what dosage? I want to be an extra sexy video thug
    I ran it for 35 days, at 3 caps a day. I intended on runnning a full 8 weeks, but I've been seriously struggling with over-training for the past 2 weeks, so I decided to take a week off from training and just save the second bottle for a later time when I can full utilize the cycle.

    I have a bottle of X-factor I can run the JW with over the summer or something.

    I did log all 35 days.

    Conclusion number ONE about JW from "MY" experience. The harder you kick your @$$ in the gym, the harder JW kicks your @$$ in growth and recovery.

    My hair is still in tact for the record
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Sounds good. I might have to look into running it sometime soon
  15. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Sounds good. I might have to look into running it sometime soon
    Instead of browsing through my 35 page log, you can just check this out: JW, AP, Pslin, DCP. Just the results
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Instead of browsing through my 35 page log, you can just check this out: JW, AP, Pslin, DCP. Just the results
    Appreciate it
  17. Registered User
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    I guess a couple of appropriate follow up question would be;
    1. After finishing the Jungle Warfare cycle did that hair loss continue?
    2. After finishing the cycle did hair grow back? are the hair losses permanent?

    Reason I am asking this this is because I am on my final week of JW, so far I really like it ( slight strength increase, stamina, leaned out a bit, libido through the ROOF!!!, strong alpha male feeling) But I have been experiencing slight hair loss, which worries me, I have taken some precautionary measures ( Saw Palmetto Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Nizoral 2%) but I am not too sure If they have been effective. I was intending to do an 8 week cycle I still have another bottle but I would consider doing the full 8 weeks if the hair loss from JW is not permanent
  18. $Money$
    dertynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    410
    Answers
    0


    You say you're taking nettle but I have read numerous posts from people who claim that the nettle's contribution to dht has led to a noticable increase in hairloss. Just something to think about.
    Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    I guess a couple of appropriate follow up question would be;
    1. After finishing the Jungle Warfare cycle did that hair loss continue?
    2. After finishing the cycle did hair grow back? are the hair losses permanent?

    Reason I am asking this this is because I am on my final week of JW, so far I really like it ( slight strength increase, stamina, leaned out a bit, libido through the ROOF!!!, strong alpha male feeling) But I have been experiencing slight hair loss, which worries me, I have taken some precautionary measures ( Saw Palmetto Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Nizoral 2%) but I am not too sure If they have been effective. I was intending to do an 8 week cycle I still have another bottle but I would consider doing the full 8 weeks if the hair loss from JW is not permanent
  19. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,534
    Answers
    0


    I've used JW at the recommended dosage for 4 weeks. No sides at all. Great strength gains. Love it, will use it again in the future.
  20. Registered User
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dertynasty View Post
    You say you're taking nettle but I have read numerous posts from people who claim that the nettle's contribution to dht has led to a noticable increase in hairloss. Just something to think about.

    I have heard, that because prostate issues and hair loss are closely related, DHT is the main culprit behind both, nettle might help out as it is often used to prevent prostate issues. I am no expert perhaps we can get some clarity.
  21. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    I dunno about hair loss. if it is DHT induced then it is probably gone for good. From what I understand, DHT build up eventually causes the hair follicle to close up (over time) then you stop growing hair.

    If it isn't DHT induced then it will grow back. I'm not sure why stress or whatever else causes increase shedding, but if it is the case then it grows back.
  22. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    I think there was a study I read awhile ago that indicated that nettle increased DHT levels.

    Saw Palmetto is supposed to be a natural 5a reductase. I don't know if there are studies that show how effective this is, or if it even works.
  23. Registered User
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Damn it!! $13 down the drain on the nettle root! I guess I will stop using it. But I still wonder why it is marketed as a prostate supplement? Would it be reasonable to believe that hair loss from Jungle Warfare is likely to be DHT induced? Thus making the loss permanent??
  24. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,534
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I dunno about hair loss. if it is DHT induced then it is probably gone for good.


    Right, google the terms, "Androgenic Alopecia", which is DHT related hair loss.
  25. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    Damn it!! $13 down the drain on the nettle root! I guess I will stop using it. But I still wonder why it is marketed as a prostate supplement? Would it be reasonable to believe that hair loss from Jungle Warfare is likely to be DHT induced? Thus making the loss permanent??

    That's a good question, that no one really has an answer for. Jungle Warfare has nettle root in it, althought I'm not sure how much.

    There is no literature on 6-DMT (active in JW). So it is anyone's guess.

    It is probably not permanent, but it would be best to stop taking JW and nettle, use nizoril+ saw palmetto. I used 2.7g of Saw Palmetto/ED for what it is worth.



    If you want a mild anabolic h-drol is probably the way to go.

    4-chloro does not allow it to aromatise to estrogen.

    5a- does not allow it to convert into DHT.


    This is exactly why I traded off my JW.
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    No hair loss, just an absolute crushing loss of libido, no gains to speak of. After Alpha testing, I was picked to run the 'Triple Stack' when it first came out w/ 'BAM', JW, and w/e the third component was. My penis against JW was like Custard's Last Stand.
  27. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    It dosen't seem like JW's sides outweigh its benefits.



    That 3rd product (Pro-Anabol) was 17a-ecdysterone....which is probably useless as well.
  28. Registered User
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    From Nutra Planet;

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-50-grams.html

    "Nettle extracts also inhibit enzymes such as 5 alpha reductase that cause testosterone to convert to DHT. It is the DHT metabolite of testosterone that is known to cause benign prostate enlargement, excess facial hair and hair loss at the top of the head."

    I wonder is there a correlation between high DHT and facial hair, because I am 22 and cant grow much of a beard or mustache at all, my father doesnt have much facial hair to speak of either and at 44 has a full thick head of hair.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,351
    Answers
    0


    never noticed anything from JW, however genetics might have beaten JW to it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  30. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0
  31. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,534
    Answers
    0


    I guess I am strange then because I didn't get any hair loss at all, massive strength gains and somewhat increased libido, and mine is libido is low to begin with.


    Thought I might edit this to fix my mistakes but it is kinda funny so I'll leave it alone.
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    That's a good question, that no one really has an answer for. Jungle Warfare has nettle root in it, althought I'm not sure how much.

    There is no literature on 6-DMT (active in JW). So it is anyone's guess.

    It is probably not permanent, but it would be best to stop taking JW and nettle, use nizoril+ saw palmetto. I used 2.7g of Saw Palmetto/ED for what it is worth.



    If you want a mild anabolic h-drol is probably the way to go.

    4-chloro does not allow it to aromatise to estrogen.

    5a- does not allow it to convert into DHT.


    This is exactly why I traded off my JW.
    Really? I haven't even looked at PH's, because crap like JW and even trib kill my hairline. But I'd do it if it people were seeing good results without hairloss.
  33. Registered User
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Really? I haven't even looked at PH's, because crap like JW and even trib kill my hairline. But I'd do it if it people were seeing good results without hairloss.
    Trib killed your hair line??? wow you must be really sensitive. I was just assuming that it was the fact that JW sensitizes androgen receptors that causes the hair loss. But i suppose that a simple elevation in test is enough to cause hair loss.
  34. Registered User
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Another question, I was wondering if tapering off of JW would be a good idea. I have exactly 7 days worth of JW ( @ 3 caps a day) I was wondering if tapering say for instance 2 caps for the next three days, 1 cap for the remaining 4 would be a good idea. I was thinking this might be a good idea, so as not to totally kill my libido, or let estrogen levels ramp up dramatically, and to simply allow my body to adjust being off of it. Any ideas???
  35. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    The effect on the libido is amazing!

    Only negative for me is the alpha male feeling, only because I get extremely aggressive and become a total prick. It's ridiculous. It's good for energy in the gym and in the bedroom, but it sucks when you're unintentionally being an ass towards relatives.
  36. Registered User
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    The effect on the libido is amazing!

    Only negative for me is the alpha male feeling, only because I get extremely aggressive and become a total prick. It's ridiculous. It's good for energy in the gym and in the bedroom, but it sucks when you're unintentionally being an ass towards relatives.
    The alpha male feeling is what I love about it! Funny thing is, is that it does kind of get me into a "fighting mood" a little bit. But it really seems to make me want to go after every attractive woman I see, its like confidence and motivation in a capsule! lol! That i will miss about it!
  37. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    It definitely gives you a lot of aggression and confidence. I enjoy the alpha male feeling, as I'm sure my girlfriend definitely will. I love aggression in the bedroom, but this is fcuking ridiculous! lol. I just feel like ish bringing the aggression outside of the gym. I'll get easily aggitated, sound cranky, etc. It sucks being around my family while I've got this stuff in my system.

    The libido is crazy. Trying stack it with Epi!

    Then, at night, take Ejaculoid and Aspire Lite.

    Holy fcuking ish. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    The alpha male feeling is what I love about it! Funny thing is, is that it does kind of get me into a "fighting mood" a little bit. But it really seems to make me want to go after every attractive woman I see, its like confidence and motivation in a capsule! lol! That i will miss about it!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jungle Warfare: I might be losing hair HELP!
    By teribleturtle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 06:37 PM
  2. Jungle Warfare Hair loss Newbie
    By teribleturtle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:33 PM
  3. Better for hair loss: activaTe or Jungle warfare?
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
  4. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:01 PM
  5. Hair Loss
    By Hammer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in