GNC Amplified Creatine

penn21

penn21

Awards
Well, i was wanting to use a pilled creatine for a month or so to give my stomach a rest from all the powders i have been abusing for the past 5 months. I just got off Anabolic Switch " i highly reccomend nobody uses this, it tastes like rotten sweet tarts and has no good effects". I decided to go with the new Amplified 189 Creatine by GNC Pro Performance. I dident think i would get anything at all from this because it was so simple. 2 caps per day at any time. The 2 pills are suppose to be equaled to 5 grams of creatine mono. I have been on it for around 2 weeks and i must say, i think im actually getting something from it. my Bis and Tris seem to be where im really getting results, and i seem more "fuller' in my chest. Has anyone else tried this?:bb3:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Check out www.nutraplanet.com and forget about GNC ;) As long as it's creatine and you dose it appropritately then you're good. No need to shop at GNC unless they have an unbelievable going out of business sale.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
which they would be having if more people would shop at NP!!! NP is around 1/2 the price of GNC.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which they would be having if more people would shop at NP!!! NP is around 1/2 the price of GNC.
GNC is only good for RTD's when you are not at home next to your protein tub. Even then, I hesitate.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are catching them in the middle of a crazy sale, you are usually always better off with Nutraplanet. Even if there is a sale, you still have to weed through the staff's "help".

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Stay out of GNC. They had a class action suit a few years ago because their Creatine turned out to be BUNK. Go to Nutraplanet and there are plenty of pill creatines, and you can cap your own there too.

penn21

penn21

Awards
Yea i know this. I rarley go to GNC. I might find myself there once every 6 months or so. Thats why i was so suprised i actually got decent results.

bigsexy

Awards
I thought the law suit was for the muscle marketing USA brand of creatine, not their pro performance brand.

keifbiz

Awards
Same Boat

Well, i was wanting to use a pilled creatine for a month or so to give my stomach a rest from all the powders i have been abusing for the past 5 months. I just got off Anabolic Switch " i highly reccomend nobody uses this, it tastes like rotten sweet tarts and has no good effects". I decided to go with the new Amplified 189 Creatine by GNC Pro Performance. I dident think i would get anything at all from this because it was so simple. 2 caps per day at any time. The 2 pills are suppose to be equaled to 5 grams of creatine mono. I have been on it for around 2 weeks and i must say, i think im actually getting something from it. my Bis and Tris seem to be where im really getting results, and i seem more "fuller' in my chest. Has anyone else tried this?:bb3:
I just started taking the amplified 189 for about a week now. I have been training MMA for almost 3 years and I did everything natural but I just wasn't getting the exact results I wanted so now I'm giving creatine a try. I can say that I took creatine in high school when I played football and my chest and legs exploded. I will let you know how it goes for me...you should do the same.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking the amplified 189 for about a week now. I have been training MMA for almost 3 years and I did everything natural but I just wasn't getting the exact results I wanted so now I'm giving creatine a try. I can say that I took creatine in high school when I played football and my chest and legs exploded. I will let you know how it goes for me...you should do the same.
Sucker!......said the GNC clerk.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
NP monohydrate....1 kilo for 13 bucks. that price will be found nowhere else. hop on it, 5g pre 5g post. simplest way to do it with the studies to prove it.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I just made my first purchase from NP and it was better than sex.

keifbiz

Awards
Follow up

Also, drink water all throughout the day to help prevent damage to your kidneys or kidney failure. I have read that these side effects usually occur when someone has been taking creatine for an extended period of time. So if you take the stuff exactly as directed and you don't stay on it for more than a few months AND drink all the water you can, you should be ok

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Also, drink water all throughout the day to help prevent damage to your kidneys or kidney failure. I have read that these side effects usually occur when someone has been taking creatine for an extended period of time. So if you take the stuff exactly as directed and you don't stay on it for more than a few months AND drink all the water you can, you should be ok

I actually taking my creatine only with workouts, and only on days I work out. Usually five on two off but lately has been three on one off. I have been doing it this way for about a year with no ill effects.

dizzane

Awards
I'm new to this forum but not new to creatine. When i first started working out i was a ginger 125 lbs..... at my peak weight i was pushing 172, now down to about 159 as i just had my appendix removed which kept me out of the gym for about 6 weeks. Ive been lifting for atleast 4 days a week for the last 2 or so years and have taken many kinds of creatine in the process. I've taken MRI products, generic brands, GNC.. lots of things. And i can say from experience that amplified 189 works better than anything i've used. i don't care that it costs abt 35 bucks once every 6 months to use it.. its totally easy to use/keep up with and i don't care that i have to go to GNC to get it. Even once i had been on other types of creatine and seemed as if i had peaked... i switched to 189 and still saw results. i doesn't bother how much people say gnc is a rip off and i've overpaid for 189 yada yada yada but i know what works because i personally have tried many things. Im 5'9 weighin in at 158-159 with less than 11% body fat. benching 255, shrugging 315.. no problem doing 20 straight pullups and then 30 pushups to follow.... not just strength but muscle endurance too.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I'm new to this forum but not new to creatine. When i first started working out i was a ginger 125 lbs..... at my peak weight i was pushing 172, now down to about 159 as i just had my appendix removed which kept me out of the gym for about 6 weeks. Ive been lifting for atleast 4 days a week for the last 2 or so years and have taken many kinds of creatine in the process. I've taken MRI products, generic brands, GNC.. lots of things. And i can say from experience that amplified 189 works better than anything i've used. i don't care that it costs abt 35 bucks once every 6 months to use it.. its totally easy to use/keep up with and i don't care that i have to go to GNC to get it. Even once i had been on other types of creatine and seemed as if i had peaked... i switched to 189 and still saw results. i doesn't bother how much people say gnc is a rip off and i've overpaid for 189 yada yada yada but i know what works because i personally have tried many things. Im 5'9 weighin in at 158-159 with less than 11% body fat. benching 255, shrugging 315.. no problem doing 20 straight pullups and then 30 pushups to follow.... not just strength but muscle endurance too.
blah, blah, blah, this stuff is completely worthless, the only way you will get good results is if you stack it w/ a different brand of creatine, this stuff is about as useful as Muscletech products. I went through a bottle of this stuff about 5 months ago, let me first say I DID NOT PAY FOR IT, my buddies girlfriend is a manager there so i got a free bottle, i think i actually lost size and strength, got it back once i went back on Storm. My advice save your money and go w/ Neovar or Storm.

AlexSpiers

Awards
I just bought this product yesterday. I used creatine once but that was awhile ago. I figured I'd try it for real this time and give it a shot. With my gold card and the deal that was on I got this product for 20bucks. Did I get a good deal out of this product? Also for all you other pros on this forums with supplements can you guys suggest another supplement I should take with this to get max results?

p.s it says within 10days the product can be returned even if used should I use this to my advantage?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I heard that the stuff was junk - that those huge pills did not dissolve in your stomach.

sharperunner

Awards
I'll occasionally venture into GNC but then I see the prices and am reminded how much they overcharge. If I'm going into a store, it's gotta be Vitamin Shoppe. They're still overpriced but not nearly as much as GNC. I really don't mind an impulse buy from the Vitamin Shoppe nearly as much.

To the OP, I've gotta put my vote in for Neovar. You can get a free sample from their website. But truthfully, pills and powder will have the same effect on your stomach. The only advantage is if you suffer from cold sores or blisters, the powders(mixes, not pure creatine) will usually have some acidic taste that can aggravate these conditions.