paulygon

Awards
Need some help with a cutting stack:

Any Recommendations?

Stats:
5'10
23 years old
21% Body Fat

Diet is decent, and I can handle cutting the crap out, but I have a harder time dropping the weight. -- Any suggestions?

Paul

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some options:
1) DCP/Drive/Leviathan Reloaded
2) DCP/Drive/RPM
3) DCP/Drive/Shred-XS Hardcore
4) Drive/RPM/IGF-2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some options:
1) DCP/Drive/Leviathan Reloaded
2) DCP/Drive/RPM
3) DCP/Drive/Shred-XS Hardcore
4) Drive/RPM/IGF-2
thats some good options...i personally recommend dcp and say also look into avant labs sesathin

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Do i need to take anything for post cycle, or need anything to handle any side effects?

MattMiller

Awards
dcp/leviathan reloaded seems to be the most popular. i actually got a sample pack of LR yesterday and took my first dose this morning and i have to say that i love it. lots of energy even though i only slept for about 5 hours last night, feel warm but not hot and itchy like i do from other fat loss supps. drive doesnt seem like a bad thing to throw in there either

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do i need to take anything for post cycle, or need anything to handle any side effects?
the products mentioned above all have no need for a PCT...

MattMiller

Awards
not to my knowledge, and if you experience sides, lower the dose and if they are too much to handle or they are scaring you then i would discontinue use. not sure how rough it is on your body, maybe someone with a bit more knowledge will chime in

JDF

Awards
  • Established
ECA/DCP worked out very well for me. I never really used anything to help diet before this combo so take this advise with a grain of salt.

Honestly, StrategicMoves seems to be a very informed person on these boards and I would listen to his (sorry if your a chick - honestly no disrespect ) advise.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, StrategicMoves seems to be a very informed person on these boards and I would listen to his (sorry if your a chick - honestly no disrespect ) advise.
Thanks. By the way, I am not a chick. :thumbsup:

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
StrategicMoves, which of the recommendations that you listed above do you feel to be the best, or the stack that you would most likely take?

And thanks again for all of the help!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
StrategicMoves, which of the recommendations that you listed above do you feel to be the best, or the stack that you would most likely take?

And thanks again for all of the help!
1) Drive/RPM/IGF-2 (emphasis here is on maintaining lean mass while shedding fat)
2) DCP/Drive/Leviathan Reloaded (emphasis is on losing fat while maintaining some lean mass)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im taking to leviathan reloaded right now. week 3 of 6 almost. gotta say, i love everything about it. i wish i would have got DCP with it, but im seeing great results with just a clean diet and cardio 3 times a week.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I switched up my diet to CKD/AD and i love it too, i hate cardio and almost never do it and im dropping b/f like you wouldnt believe. Not only that buy my muscles have never looked so full! Then again im an endo which works really well w/ this diet

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
arjun4

arjun4

Awards
no offense, but if youre 5'10/253/21% bf... i would venture to say your diet is NOT decent. those stacks are all good, but in reality 90% of how lean you are is your diet. cutting out the 'crap' if you still have a caloric excess isnt gonna do you THAT much good.

i would consider:

#1 a 20% caloric defecit, and tracking that through fitday.com
#2 a 40/30/30 or 40/20/40 macro split
#3 no carbs after 6pm
#4 HIIT

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I have recently gotten my diet under control, or at least a lot better that it has been in a long time. But you're right, it needs to be cleaned up a lot more if I want to make this work. Also your 40/30/30 or 40/20/40 split, is that per meal or throughout the day?

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
I have recently gotten my diet under control, or at least a lot better that it has been in a long time. But you're right, it needs to be cleaned up a lot more if I want to make this work. Also your 40/30/30 or 40/20/40 split, is that per meal or throughout the day?
thats percentages of protein/carb/fat every day

40/30/30 would be:

40% of your calories coming from protein
30% of your calories coming from carbs
30% of your calories coming from fat

fitday.com is a GREAT resource to track that type of stuff, and its free... once you spend a few weeks tracking your diet you will get a 'feel' for it, and will be able to keep your caloric intake in check without having to write every single thing down.

im always surprised how OFF i am when i actually start tracking my calories again.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
fitday.com is great! I am adding the things I ate today as we speak, and I have to say this site has a great amount of foods, and everything. Makes keeping track really easy. Thanks for the help bro! I think this will really allow me to see what I am putting in my body.
Do you stack anything to help you lose weight?

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
fitday.com is great! I am adding the things I ate today as we speak, and I have to say this site has a great amount of foods, and everything. Makes keeping track really easy. Thanks for the help bro! I think this will really allow me to see what I am putting in my body.
Do you stack anything to help you lose weight?
yea fitday.com is a godsend, especially being FREE... ide probably pay for it if i had to.

i keep track of every calorie i eat (when im cutting down for summer) and i do HIIT & lift hard 3-4 times per week. that seems to be leaning me up great, even though my BF% is pretty low. im pretty lean as is, so no i dont really use anything to lose weight supplement wise.. i plan on using x-factor/napalm to get shredded up for the summer, but i dont know if that would be helpful to you at 23%bf.. maybe the x-factor?

i think the aforementioned stacks would be great to help suppress your appetite, and give you that extra boost to really beat yourself up in the gym .

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Could i throw x-factor into that stack or would it be too much?

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Could i throw x-factor into that stack or would it be too much?
i dont foresee any problems, other than hurting your wallet... im not sure if any of the ingredients in drive/rpm are anti-inflammatory, and would be contraindicatory with x-factor.

you should post in the molecular nutrition section of the forum and ask them, they would be better suited to tell you than i would.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont foresee any problems, other than hurting your wallet... im not sure if any of the ingredients in drive/rpm are anti-inflammatory, and would be contraindicatory with x-factor.

you should post in the molecular nutrition section of the forum and ask them, they would be better suited to tell you than i would.
rpm and drive are highly recommended with x-factor as they stack very nicely...dirk posted some good studies on the possibility of stacking them let me dig up the post....i think its on the first page but 1 sec

edit: yea it was on the first page here you go: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78526-why-you-may.html

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Alright so here are three possible stacks that I am considering, please let me know if I should add anything else or subtract anything:
1. A. Drive
B. RPM
C. IGF-2
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil
G. Max CLA
H. MVP- Multi

2. 1. A. Drive
B. RPM
C. X- Factor
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil
G. Max CLA
H. MVP- Multi

3. A. DCP
B. Levithan Reloaded
C. Drive
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil
G. Max CLA
H. MVP- Multi

Is this too much, not enough, add, subtract? Thoughts....

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
you cant combine x-factor with: fish oil, flax, sesamin or cla i believe...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you cant combine x-factor with: fish oil, flax, sesamin or cla i believe...
yea tru right there. personally if cutting fat is your number 1 goal id go with option number three myself. The forskolin in drive and leviathan would have great synergy with the DCP. The basics look to be covered pretty well too.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Any other thoughts anyone?????

Thanks again fro all of the help with this!

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
So ok, I am going to post this one last time so that I can get it right and I get everything I should, here is the stack I am most likely going to go with, does anyone have anything I should add, subtract, or just any general comments about this stack

A. DCP
B. Levithan Reloaded
C. Drive
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil
G. Max CLA
H. MVP- Multi
I. BCAAs
J. Beta Alanine

Thanks

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
So ok, I am going to post this one last time so that I can get it right and I get everything I should, here is the stack I am most likely going to go with, does anyone have anything I should add, subtract, or just any general comments about this stack

A. DCP
B. Levithan Reloaded
C. Drive
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil
G. Max CLA
H. MVP- Multi
I. BCAAs
J. Beta Alanine

Please if you see anything that shouldn't be there or is not there let me know. I really want to get this right from the first order and then go from there.

Thanks