Stack questions IGF/Lipo-6/Whiteflood/Turkesterone

  1. New Member
    myketest1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    35.12%

    Stack questions IGF/Lipo-6/Whiteflood/Turkesterone


    is this stack to much ?

    IGF-2
    Lipo - 6
    WhiteFlood
    Turkesterone

    or should i drop the IGF ? cause i've done the Turk and Lipo stack and it did good it cut me down but now i want to get the blood pumping with more blood flow and vien look any suggestons ? kinda really stuck on the Turk stuff like what it does definition wise but want the more hard pump look

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by myketest1;
    is this stack to much ?

    IGF-2
    Lipo - 6
    WhiteFlood
    Turkesterone

    or should i drop the IGF ? cause i've done the Turk and Lipo stack and it did good it cut me down but now i want to get the blood pumping with more blood flow and vien look any suggestons ? kinda really stuck on the Turk stuff like what it does definition wise but want the more hard pump look
    You do not have to drop the IGF-2. As a matter of fact, IGF-2 is one of those rare and versatile blends that can deliver superior benefits in areas such as endurance, strength, lean mass, testosterone modulation, glucocorticoid antagonism/cortisol regulation, phospho-creatine synthesis, growth-hormone modulation, and adaptogenic support. IGF-2 should enrich your stack.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Advanced Member
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1450
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You do not have to drop the IGF-2. As a matter of fact, IGF-2 is one of those rare and versatile blends that can deliver superior benefits in areas such as endurance, strength, lean mass, testosterone modulation, glucocorticoid antagonism/cortisol regulation, phospho-creatine synthesis, growth-hormone modulation, and adaptogenic support. IGF-2 should enrich your stack.
    Agreed. From what I've seen and heard, IGF-2 will complement any stack pretty well. Did you get 6x or the old Lipo 6.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    myketest1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    35.12%

    i'm thinking about using the old lipo 6 not the 6x the old one seems to work better for me what you think
  5. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would either drop the lipo-6 or the white flood, as you would be intaking a huge amount of caffeine which gives the opposite effects you are looking for. Turk I have not heard anything about so I can't comment on. If I had to choose between WF and lipo6 I would go with WF, I think lipo6 is trash based on the 2 times I have used it. Drive would give you the veins a popping look you are looking for too if you want to look into stacking it. Just some suggestions.
  6. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I would either drop the lipo-6 or the white flood, as you would be intaking a huge amount of caffeine which gives the opposite effects you are looking for. Turk I have not heard anything about so I can't comment on. If I had to choose between WF and lipo6 I would go with WF, I think lipo6 is trash based on the 2 times I have used it. Drive would give you the veins a popping look you are looking for too if you want to look into stacking it. Just some suggestions.
    Agree. High levels of caffeine constrict blood vessels, while the white flood is meant to expand them. Using both would be counter-productive, and though it won't really hurt, it would probably by a waste of money that you could use to better enhance your stack (some DCP, maybe?). Or you could always save the White flood for after your cut. Personally, I don't go in for vaso-dilators. They don't really do very much, if anything, towards permanent improvement of your body.
  7. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    ...Using both would be counter-productive, and though it won't really hurt, it would probably by a waste of money...
    This may not necessarily be true. Caffeine and arginine can be effective in a blend. As is well-known, L-Arginine is the substrate for two enzymes, arginase and nitric oxide synthase. These enzymes compete against each other for the arginine metabolic pathway. The enzyme arginase converts arginine to ornithine and urea. Nitric oxide synthase converts arginine to nitric oxide, the potent vasodilator. A higher expression of the arginase enzyme leads to higher ornithine production, but less nitric oxide production. Now enters caffeine (methylxanthine caffeine). Caffeine inhibits arginase activity. It does this by inhibiting the so-called adenosine receptors, leading to higher levels of free adenosine. Now, adenosine, adenine, inosine, and uric acid, are known to be competitive arginase inhibitors. (BCAAs, beta alanine, and carnosine also demonstrate arginase-inhibitory effects, by the way). Furthermore, caffeine and caffeine-related compounds, such as theobromine, also produce arginase inhibition by raising norepinephrine and cAMP. Anyway, the caffeine-triggered arginase inhibition produces an elevated expression of the nitric-oxide synthase enzyme. This means even more nitric oxide can be produced from arginine, leading to stronger vasodilation (and pump).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I always read that caffeine and NO type products should not be combined because the caffeine will lead to less pump? Hmmm
  9. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I always read that caffeine and NO type products should not be combined because the caffeine will lead to less pump? Hmmm
    RPM is the best example that they can be synergistic.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 02:31 PM
  2. Stacking question (M4OHN and M-Dien)
    By turoati in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 09:39 PM
  3. Stack question
    By IanHummel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 08:00 AM
  4. Stack Question
    By legaljuicer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in