Good Bulking Stack

smillie966

Awards
Lookin to step it up from just protein, lookin to go a little more hardcore with my supplements.

Any help with a good stack for bulking with
"NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS"

Weight: 165
Height:5'10"

Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at ur age its best to focus on diet and training for the most part...i know thats not really what u want to hear but if its in tact then add some bcaa's or creatine may be helpful

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
FOOOOOD, protein, bcaa's.....and more FOOD

smillie966

Awards
Ok what creatine product would you recommend

smillie966

Awards
Branched chain amino acids?? How are they helpful?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea just use the search and ull find tons of info....after u search if u still have ?'s feel free to ask for any clafification

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Branched chain amino acids?? How are they helpful?
BCAAs are actually the building blocks for protein. I like to take some right before working out with some creatine and then continue to sip on them throughout my workout.

I have found that BCAAs before/during my workouts help with recovery some as well as to avoid DOMS. Many people also get a little energy from them pre-workout. I use Excell, but I'm not sure when that will be back at Nutraplanet.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best bcaa's out there?
you could find this if u search buttttt most bcaa products are pretty similar but many love Scivation Xtend or Core ABC(has some extra goodies) or XF Ice or Anabolic Innovations Excell....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excell is great for mega dosing. The flavor system was actually reformulated for this. Xtend would be my second pick if I couldn't get Excell :D