Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Help Choose a Stack for SgtP

Just a little history and stats for informational purposes:

Stats
    Weight: 190
    Height: 5 11

I lifted pretty consistently a few years ago. I wasn't really using anything except protein and creatine. I had decent results but they were stopped short by surgery. I have flat feet and it was causing me a lot of pain when running. In the military if you can't run you are done, so I elected to have reconstructive surgery on my left foot, which was the worse one of the two. The recovery from that was ~12 months and I was back in the gym lifting again. About 6 months ago they decided it was time to fix the other foot. This surgery wasn't as complicated as the first one because my right foot wasn't as bad. Only a staple, bone graft and lengthening of my achilles instead of all that plus a titanium plate. This surgery was on Nov 16. I am a month ahead of the projected recovery schedule and am getting ready to get back into the gym. I am able to walk with little to no pain but i will still be going extremely light on leg days until I get the OK from the doc.

Now onto the good stuff. Since my surgery I have purchased or acquired a few supplements for use after my recovery. They are as follows:

Leviathan Reloaded
    DCP
    IGF-2
    NeoVar
    Ragnarok(had to try the new punch)
    SuperCissus Rx
    Xtend
    Yohimbine(NP caps x200)
    Havoc
    ALCAR(500g bulk)
    Ephedrine HCL(probably ~300 12.5mg tabs)
    Caffeine(~250 200mg tabs)
    VPX Redline(free 60 caps)

Lifting or not, I am always taking a Multi, Fish Oil Flaxseed Oil and Sesamin Oil. I have about 20lbs of ON protein in a variety of flavors and some AST Micro Creatine from before surgery and some Glutamine that expired a few months ago that I might just throw away. The Havoc will be used in a few months when I feel that I am ready for it. I would like to get back into a good routine before I start it so I can maximize my gains from it.

I don't need to cut and I don't want to bulk up atm because I need to keep the weight down so running is a little easier so I'm basically looking to recomp. What should I use now and what should I use later(with Havoc or during post cycle therapy)? I have enough Xtend to last a while but everything else on the list is only 1 full bottle. Make me a recomp stack that will get me through a few months.

Some ideas I had were just stacking them all (DCP/Lev-R/IGF-2/Neovar). If I did this I wouldn't need any of the stims, or at least not on a regular basis. I think together they make a pretty decent recomp stack. I could also split them up and run DCP/Lev-R and then IGF-2/Neovar. I would use the AST Creatine during the DCP/Lev-R cycle. I'm sorry if this post is long but I wanted to give as much info and input as I could.

Any additions, comments? Whatever I choose, I will log in complete detail. Also, I use Java Lather to wash my body.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    Just a little history and stats for informational purposes:

Stats
    Weight: 190
    Height: 5 11

I lifted pretty consistently a few years ago. I wasn't really using anything except protein and creatine. I had decent results but they were stopped short by surgery. I have flat feet and it was causing me a lot of pain when running. In the military if you can't run you are done, so I elected to have reconstructive surgery on my left foot, which was the worse one of the two. The recovery from that was ~12 months and I was back in the gym lifting again. About 6 months ago they decided it was time to fix the other foot. This surgery wasn't as complicated as the first one because my right foot wasn't as bad. Only a staple, bone graft and lengthening of my achilles instead of all that plus a titanium plate. This surgery was on Nov 16. I am a month ahead of the projected recovery schedule and am getting ready to get back into the gym. I am able to walk with little to no pain but i will still be going extremely light on leg days until I get the OK from the doc.

Now onto the good stuff. Since my surgery I have purchased or acquired a few supplements for use after my recovery. They are as follows:

Leviathan Reloaded
    DCP
    IGF-2
    NeoVar
    Ragnarok(had to try the new punch)
    SuperCissus Rx
    Xtend
    Yohimbine(NP caps x200)
    Havoc
    ALCAR(500g bulk)
    Ephedrine HCL(probably ~300 12.5mg tabs)
    Caffeine(~250 200mg tabs)
    VPX Redline(free 60 caps)

Lifting or not, I am always taking a Multi, Fish Oil Flaxseed Oil and Sesamin Oil. I have about 20lbs of ON protein in a variety of flavors and some AST Micro Creatine from before surgery and some Glutamine that expired a few months ago that I might just throw away. The Havoc will be used in a few months when I feel that I am ready for it. I would like to get back into a good routine before I start it so I can maximize my gains from it.

I don't need to cut and I don't want to bulk up atm because I need to keep the weight down so running is a little easier so I'm basically looking to recomp. What should I use now and what should I use later(with Havoc or during post cycle therapy)? I have enough Xtend to last a while but everything else on the list is only 1 full bottle. Make me a recomp stack that will get me through a few months.

Some ideas I had were just stacking them all (DCP/Lev-R/IGF-2/Neovar). If I did this I wouldn't need any of the stims, or at least not on a regular basis. I think together they make a pretty decent recomp stack. I could also split them up and run DCP/Lev-R and then IGF-2/Neovar. I would use the AST Creatine during the DCP/Lev-R cycle. I'm sorry if this post is long but I wanted to give as much info and input as I could.

Any additions, comments? Whatever I choose, I will log in complete detail. Also, I use Java Lather to wash my body.

thats awesome that you made E-5 by 23. congrats.
    Infantry???

anyways i would run that Havoc and IGF-2 for a cycle and take the redline pre workout.
    im sure someone else will come up with a better combo but that my 2 cents.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    thats awesome that you made E-5 by 23. congrats.
    Infantry???

anyways i would run that Havoc and IGF-2 for a cycle and that the redline pre workout.
    im sure someone else will come up with a better combo but that my 2 cents.
    Nah, I'm in the 06 field. Tactical networks etc. I tried 2 caps of Redline to see what it would do and I fell asleep. 6 hrs later I tried 3 and I was wired. Decent stuff.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Nah, I'm in the 06 field. Tactical networks etc. I tried 2 caps of Redline to see what it would do and I fell asleep. 6 hrs later I tried 3 and I was wired. Decent stuff.
    you might want to take some ephedrine with that redline if you wanna get a sick rush.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    you might want to take some ephedrine with that redline if you wanna get a sick rush.
    That would be a real rush. 2 with some eph would work well.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

Which redline? the 'liquid redgels'? I was about to have a panic attack one morning when i took 3 and was borderline about to vomit.. this was mainly cuz I did a 1 month stim detox because normally when I took three it did nothing.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Which redline? the 'liquid redgels'? I was about to have a panic attack one morning when i took 3 and was borderline about to vomit.. this was mainly cuz I did a 1 month stim detox because normally when I took three it did nothing.
    They are the white caps. Where are all my good responses at? Did I write too much?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

bump for some input.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Free lap dance from dsade for any input given!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

I'm beginning to thing this thread is invisible.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

If I don't get any replies I'm just gonna repost with some crazy title! If I was 18 and going to try PH people would respond
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Hmmm....I'd say while on cycle go:
    Havoc
    SupercissusRX
    IGF-2
    Neovar
    I'm not sure how much stims you can handle so I'd say just figure out what you want to use out of the bulks for your pre-workout
    ALCAR
    Yohimbine
    Caffeine
    Ephedrine
    X-tend during workout

Then during PCT with the Havoc do:
    DCP
    Levi-R
    Ragnarok (I think its un-caffeinated?)
    VPX Redline

Then again if you want to do the DCP/Levi-r/Neovar/IGF-2 then I guess you can do it that way to just switch it up

Havoc
    Ragnarok
    Bulks
    SupercissusRX
    Xtend

Then:
    DCP/Levi-r/Neovar/IGF-2/

I think theres Yohimbine and Caffeine in Levi? Thats the only reason why I think it might be to much stims to handle. Ragnarok and Neovar I think should be taken separately because there both creatines. Supercissus I think could be used during Havoc if your experiencing dry joints/pain. Xtend can be used pretty much whenever. I don't really know if any of this will actual help you because I'm not really that sure but I commented so hey your not invisible.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

MRE's and water five times a day. You will be HYOUGE!!
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

IGF-2
    NeoVar
    Ragnarok
    SuperCissus Rx
    Xtend
    and whatever preworkout stim you want or need. I would say to throw in the Leviathan Reloaded too but that might be a waste....ah hell, throw that in too.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    MRE's and water five times a day. You will be HYOUGE!!
    That is so true. They have like 2k calories per meal along with like 3000mg of sodium. One of them lasts me a day in the field. 10k calories a day sounds like fun though.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

I got to the point I won't read the labels. It makes me not want to eat them. You'd think they would give us something more nutritious.......What am I thinking?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

I got to the point I won't read the labels. It makes me not want to eat them. You'd think they would give us something more nutritious.......What am I thinking?
    The labels are truly scary. The actually sell those things in our commissary on base for $7 a piece.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

I have a few cases in my garage. I am waiting for the apocolypse before I break them open.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

I have a few cases in my garage. I am waiting for the apocolypse before I break them open.
    That would probably be the only good reason to eat them. I inherited some from a neighbor that PCS'd recently. Scared to try the hotdog one. I've seen people eat them but I haven't worked up the balls to try it for myself.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Some have had success using havoc+DCP for lean mass gain and fat loss.

I think you have too many stimulants. Use only one or two at a time.

Maybe a period of alternating

dcp/lev
    E+C
    Y+redline
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Some have had success using havoc+DCP for lean mass gain and fat loss.

I think you have too many stimulants. Use only one or two at a time.

Maybe a period of alternating

dcp/lev
    E+C
    Y+redline
    Havoc and DCP sounds interesting. I'll be using DCP with Lev/R but picking another bottle up for the Havoc cycle is a good idea.
    As for the stimulants, I never really combine them all. During the Lev-R/DCP cycle I might use some(12.5g) eph in between Lev doses but never together. The redline is honestly enough alone. I won't be mixing anything with that crazy stuff.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

You said exactly what i was thinking. DCP/Lev-R for a month or two to get rid of some bf and get your muscles ready for when you run the IGF-2/Neovar. Take the creatine throughout as wel to help with some strength gains. Then a few months down the track do your Havoc cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. need ur help on a stack for my g/f?
    By R6AAC in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:13 AM
  2. need help choosing a stack
    By allknottedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 12:30 AM
  3. I need help with a stack for my wife
    By romanreid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5