Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Help Choose a Stack for SgtP

Just a little history and stats for informational purposes:

Stats
    Weight: 190
    Height: 5 11

I lifted pretty consistently a few years ago. I wasn't really using anything except protein and creatine. I had decent results but they were stopped short by surgery. I have flat feet and it was causing me a lot of pain when running. In the military if you can't run you are done, so I elected to have reconstructive surgery on my left foot, which was the worse one of the two. The recovery from that was ~12 months and I was back in the gym lifting again. About 6 months ago they decided it was time to fix the other foot. This surgery wasn't as complicated as the first one because my right foot wasn't as bad. Only a staple, bone graft and lengthening of my achilles instead of all that plus a titanium plate. This surgery was on Nov 16. I am a month ahead of the projected recovery schedule and am getting ready to get back into the gym. I am able to walk with little to no pain but i will still be going extremely light on leg days until I get the OK from the doc.

Now onto the good stuff. Since my surgery I have purchased or acquired a few supplements for use after my recovery. They are as follows:

Leviathan Reloaded
    DCP
    IGF-2
    NeoVar
    Ragnarok(had to try the new punch)
    SuperCissus Rx
    Xtend
    Yohimbine(NP caps x200)
    Havoc
    ALCAR(500g bulk)
    Ephedrine HCL(probably ~300 12.5mg tabs)
    Caffeine(~250 200mg tabs)
    VPX Redline(free 60 caps)

Lifting or not, I am always taking a Multi, Fish Oil Flaxseed Oil and Sesamin Oil. I have about 20lbs of ON protein in a variety of flavors and some AST Micro Creatine from before surgery and some Glutamine that expired a few months ago that I might just throw away. The Havoc will be used in a few months when I feel that I am ready for it. I would like to get back into a good routine before I start it so I can maximize my gains from it.

I don't need to cut and I don't want to bulk up atm because I need to keep the weight down so running is a little easier so I'm basically looking to recomp. What should I use now and what should I use later(with Havoc or during post cycle therapy)? I have enough Xtend to last a while but everything else on the list is only 1 full bottle. Make me a recomp stack that will get me through a few months.

Some ideas I had were just stacking them all (DCP/Lev-R/IGF-2/Neovar). If I did this I wouldn't need any of the stims, or at least not on a regular basis. I think together they make a pretty decent recomp stack. I could also split them up and run DCP/Lev-R and then IGF-2/Neovar. I would use the AST Creatine during the DCP/Lev-R cycle. I'm sorry if this post is long but I wanted to give as much info and input as I could.

Any additions, comments? Whatever I choose, I will log in complete detail. Also, I use Java Lather to wash my body.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    Just a little history and stats for informational purposes:

Stats
    Weight: 190
    Height: 5 11

I lifted pretty consistently a few years ago. I wasn't really using anything except protein and creatine. I had decent results but they were stopped short by surgery. I have flat feet and it was causing me a lot of pain when running. In the military if you can't run you are done, so I elected to have reconstructive surgery on my left foot, which was the worse one of the two. The recovery from that was ~12 months and I was back in the gym lifting again. About 6 months ago they decided it was time to fix the other foot. This surgery wasn't as complicated as the first one because my right foot wasn't as bad. Only a staple, bone graft and lengthening of my achilles instead of all that plus a titanium plate. This surgery was on Nov 16. I am a month ahead of the projected recovery schedule and am getting ready to get back into the gym. I am able to walk with little to no pain but i will still be going extremely light on leg days until I get the OK from the doc.

Now onto the good stuff. Since my surgery I have purchased or acquired a few supplements for use after my recovery. They are as follows:

Leviathan Reloaded
    DCP
    IGF-2
    NeoVar
    Ragnarok(had to try the new punch)
    SuperCissus Rx
    Xtend
    Yohimbine(NP caps x200)
    Havoc
    ALCAR(500g bulk)
    Ephedrine HCL(probably ~300 12.5mg tabs)
    Caffeine(~250 200mg tabs)
    VPX Redline(free 60 caps)

Lifting or not, I am always taking a Multi, Fish Oil Flaxseed Oil and Sesamin Oil. I have about 20lbs of ON protein in a variety of flavors and some AST Micro Creatine from before surgery and some Glutamine that expired a few months ago that I might just throw away. The Havoc will be used in a few months when I feel that I am ready for it. I would like to get back into a good routine before I start it so I can maximize my gains from it.

I don't need to cut and I don't want to bulk up atm because I need to keep the weight down so running is a little easier so I'm basically looking to recomp. What should I use now and what should I use later(with Havoc or during post cycle therapy)? I have enough Xtend to last a while but everything else on the list is only 1 full bottle. Make me a recomp stack that will get me through a few months.

Some ideas I had were just stacking them all (DCP/Lev-R/IGF-2/Neovar). If I did this I wouldn't need any of the stims, or at least not on a regular basis. I think together they make a pretty decent recomp stack. I could also split them up and run DCP/Lev-R and then IGF-2/Neovar. I would use the AST Creatine during the DCP/Lev-R cycle. I'm sorry if this post is long but I wanted to give as much info and input as I could.

Any additions, comments? Whatever I choose, I will log in complete detail. Also, I use Java Lather to wash my body.

thats awesome that you made E-5 by 23. congrats.
    Infantry???

anyways i would run that Havoc and IGF-2 for a cycle and take the redline pre workout.
    im sure someone else will come up with a better combo but that my 2 cents.

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    thats awesome that you made E-5 by 23. congrats.
    Infantry???

anyways i would run that Havoc and IGF-2 for a cycle and that the redline pre workout.
    im sure someone else will come up with a better combo but that my 2 cents.
    Nah, I'm in the 06 field. Tactical networks etc. I tried 2 caps of Redline to see what it would do and I fell asleep. 6 hrs later I tried 3 and I was wired. Decent stuff.

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Nah, I'm in the 06 field. Tactical networks etc. I tried 2 caps of Redline to see what it would do and I fell asleep. 6 hrs later I tried 3 and I was wired. Decent stuff.
    you might want to take some ephedrine with that redline if you wanna get a sick rush.

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    you might want to take some ephedrine with that redline if you wanna get a sick rush.
    That would be a real rush. 2 with some eph would work well.

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Which redline? the 'liquid redgels'? I was about to have a panic attack one morning when i took 3 and was borderline about to vomit.. this was mainly cuz I did a 1 month stim detox because normally when I took three it did nothing.

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Which redline? the 'liquid redgels'? I was about to have a panic attack one morning when i took 3 and was borderline about to vomit.. this was mainly cuz I did a 1 month stim detox because normally when I took three it did nothing.
    They are the white caps. Where are all my good responses at? Did I write too much?

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

bump for some input.

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Free lap dance from dsade for any input given!!

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'm beginning to thing this thread is invisible.

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

If I don't get any replies I'm just gonna repost with some crazy title! If I was 18 and going to try PH people would respond

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm....I'd say while on cycle go:
    Havoc
    SupercissusRX
    IGF-2
    Neovar
    I'm not sure how much stims you can handle so I'd say just figure out what you want to use out of the bulks for your pre-workout
    ALCAR
    Yohimbine
    Caffeine
    Ephedrine
    X-tend during workout

Then during PCT with the Havoc do:
    DCP
    Levi-R
    Ragnarok (I think its un-caffeinated?)
    VPX Redline

Then again if you want to do the DCP/Levi-r/Neovar/IGF-2 then I guess you can do it that way to just switch it up

Havoc
    Ragnarok
    Bulks
    SupercissusRX
    Xtend

Then:
    DCP/Levi-r/Neovar/IGF-2/

I think theres Yohimbine and Caffeine in Levi? Thats the only reason why I think it might be to much stims to handle. Ragnarok and Neovar I think should be taken separately because there both creatines. Supercissus I think could be used during Havoc if your experiencing dry joints/pain. Xtend can be used pretty much whenever. I don't really know if any of this will actual help you because I'm not really that sure but I commented so hey your not invisible.

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

MRE's and water five times a day. You will be HYOUGE!!

14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

IGF-2
    NeoVar
    Ragnarok
    SuperCissus Rx
    Xtend
    and whatever preworkout stim you want or need. I would say to throw in the Leviathan Reloaded too but that might be a waste....ah hell, throw that in too.

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    MRE's and water five times a day. You will be HYOUGE!!
    That is so true. They have like 2k calories per meal along with like 3000mg of sodium. One of them lasts me a day in the field. 10k calories a day sounds like fun though.

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I got to the point I won't read the labels. It makes me not want to eat them. You'd think they would give us something more nutritious.......What am I thinking?

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I got to the point I won't read the labels. It makes me not want to eat them. You'd think they would give us something more nutritious.......What am I thinking?
    The labels are truly scary. The actually sell those things in our commissary on base for $7 a piece.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I have a few cases in my garage. I am waiting for the apocolypse before I break them open.

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I have a few cases in my garage. I am waiting for the apocolypse before I break them open.
    That would probably be the only good reason to eat them. I inherited some from a neighbor that PCS'd recently. Scared to try the hotdog one. I've seen people eat them but I haven't worked up the balls to try it for myself.

20. Senior Member
    Answers

Some have had success using havoc+DCP for lean mass gain and fat loss.

I think you have too many stimulants. Use only one or two at a time.

Maybe a period of alternating

dcp/lev
    E+C
    Y+redline

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Some have had success using havoc+DCP for lean mass gain and fat loss.

I think you have too many stimulants. Use only one or two at a time.

Maybe a period of alternating

dcp/lev
    E+C
    Y+redline
    Havoc and DCP sounds interesting. I'll be using DCP with Lev/R but picking another bottle up for the Havoc cycle is a good idea.
    As for the stimulants, I never really combine them all. During the Lev-R/DCP cycle I might use some(12.5g) eph in between Lev doses but never together. The redline is honestly enough alone. I won't be mixing anything with that crazy stuff.

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

You said exactly what i was thinking. DCP/Lev-R for a month or two to get rid of some bf and get your muscles ready for when you run the IGF-2/Neovar. Take the creatine throughout as wel to help with some strength gains. Then a few months down the track do your Havoc cycle.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need ur help on a stack for my g/f?
    By R6AAC in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:13 AM
  2. need help choosing a stack
    By allknottedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
  3. I need help with a stack for my wife
    By romanreid in forum Supplements