Any problems taking these together???

freakabe

Awards
Would there be any problem if I take Leviathan R., DCP, AND Anabolic Pump together first thing in the morning when I wake up??

20 mins later I'll have breakfast.

Would taking DCP and LR make AP less effective in any way??

Thanks guys!!:bb:

freakabe

Awards
Anybody?????:blink::blink:

Another questions from a newbie:

Isit possible to take DCP and LR after food? Or must it be before food on empty stomach?

:squat::bb3:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think that should be alrite...idk about the LR though i think it needs to be taken further from meals, especially those with carbs because they lessen the effects of the Y in it...

by the way i have used AP and DCP together before and its great for fat loss and recomp...with LR in there i bet it would be even better!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would there be any problem if I take Leviathan R., DCP, AND Anabolic Pump together first thing in the morning when I wake up??

20 mins later I'll have breakfast.

Would taking DCP and LR make AP less effective in any way??

Thanks guys!!:bb:
I think this will be a nice stack. DCP and Leviathan Reloaded would not make Anabolic Pump less effective in any way. Yet, you might want to take the DCP and Leviathan Reloaded first. Wait about 30 minutes, then take Anabolic Pump. Take your Anabolic Pump 15 or so minutes before taking your breakfast. The point is that it is important to take Leviathan Reloaded on an empty stomach (when insulin levels are low, so the Yohimbine HCl/11-Hydroxy Yohimbine pathway is not blocked). DCP would be beneficial, too on any empty stomach. Taking Anabolic Pump about 30 minutes after DCP/Leviathan Reloaded would ensure Leviathan Reloaded would hit your system before you eat. Good luck!

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established