Dcp

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles of DCP. I am taking for fat loss as part of a reduced calorie diet as well as lifting and cardio. I am a bigger guy. Should I up the recommened dose? If so how much would be too much? When is the best time to take?

Thanks for your help.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles of DCP. I am taking for fat loss as part of a reduced calorie diet as well as lifting and cardio. I am a bigger guy. Should I up the recommened dose? If so how much would be too much? When is the best time to take?

Thanks for your help.
What's your weight? I would start out at the recommended dose of 2 capsules/3xday. Take your doses 30 minutes before meals for best effects. You can adjust the dosage as needed over time such as 3 caspsules/3xday, but i would start with what's recommended. Check out the DCP sticky in our RPN forum on the board.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hi Conan, you could try to load the DCP for the first few days, such as a 3caps x 3 times per day, and then return to the recommended 6 capsules per day spread over three doses. There are a variety of dosing schemes, but using the lowest amount to help you get to your goals would be more efficacious, and then increase as necessary.

As far as timing goes, we recommend you take it 30min before meals or 30min before your workout.

Please take a look at our FAQ thread when you get the chance it should help to answer other questions you might have. Let me know here, or shoot me a PM if you need further assistance.

http://www.recomp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1