Looking for engery pills

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need something to keepme awake during school, doing HW and to give me a lil kick in the ass at work.... i work fulltime over nightsand im in college, so bewtween eatting class gym work, im beat.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Why not use just caffeine pills?
Caffeine+Taurine+ALCAR = good to go.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IBE Matrix pills. Mmm, Matrix. I miss that stuff.

Elias

Elias

Awards
I've used ALRI's Venom hyperdrive 3.0 It worked wonders energy wise for me & KILL'S hunger. One side note, I & some others completely got our sex drive SHUT DOWN under this stuff... From what I've read its not common & libido will return shortly after. I still run it... I just stop about 3-4 days before me & my girlfriend decide to handle our buisness but thats not a topic for these forums. ^_^ Hope that helped some!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I've used ALRI's Venom hyperdrive 3.0 It worked wonders energy wise for me & KILL'S hunger. One side note, I & some others completely got our sex drive SHUT DOWN under this stuff... From what I've read its not common & libido will return shortly after. I still run it... I just stop about 3-4 days before me & my girlfriend decide to handle our buisness but thats not a topic for these forums. ^_^ Hope that helped some!
Interesting, I had completely the opposite reaction (in the drive department). Weird how some people react one way, and others, the complete opposite.

either way venom hyperdrive is great for clean "jitterless" energy.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
im in the same boat as you man... working full time & going to school full time.

if ur on a budget nothing really beats coffee... i combine coffee with natures way ginkgold (dont use cheap**** ginko extract, its not the same). the ginkgold completely counteracts the cerebral vasoconstriction caused by the caffeine and makes for a beautiful, mentally clear stimulation.

ive tried every stim available, both legal and not. most stims are too strong for sitting still in class or studying. the addictive potential of amphetamines like adderall are to great to use it every day.

i also like guru lite energy drink... its got 125mg caffeine & a mix of panax ginseng & ginko. works great and its not over stimulating.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where can i get caff in a bulk powder? isnt taruine for bad back pumps?

i had some caff pills i was taking 400mg at work...

question- why do prework out drinks have caff if that tighens blood vessles...?

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
where can i get caff in a bulk powder? isnt taruine for bad back pumps?

i had some caff pills i was taking 400mg at work...

question- why do prework out drinks have caff if that tighens blood vessles...?
i believe its only vasoconstrictive in the brain

also i would not suggest using bulk caffeine unless you have very sensitive digital scale

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I like adrenaline, but those little f*ckers are addictive! Also, pretty heavy tolerance builds before the bottom of the bottle, and it started to wig me out after taking it continuously.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Yea, adrenaline is pretty good. But it is strong too. I'm in college too. One day, I took 2 adrenaline in the morning and then 2 with lunch. That was too much for just sitting in class. I was not in a sit down and listen to the lecture/class discussion kind of mood. I was all amped up. So now I won't go over 2 in any one day. Two seems like it serves its purpose without overstimulation.

dizi24

Awards
i believe its only vasoconstrictive in the brain

also i would not suggest using bulk caffeine unless you have very sensitive digital scale
NP has it in tabs for about 3 dollars (100 tabs of 200 mg) and Prolab carries the same thing.

Agreed with whoever said caffiene and taurine. I take 10 g of taurine a day and occasionaly caffiene, it's great energy

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
How about NutraPlanets bulk Geranimine, Sulbutamine, Caffiene, PEA/Hord, and Yohimbine. Not all together of course, but you can mix and match to your hearts content. And the prices are awesome.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
im in the same boat as you man... working full time & going to school full time.

if ur on a budget nothing really beats coffee... i combine coffee with natures way ginkgold (dont use cheap**** ginko extract, its not the same). the ginkgold completely counteracts the cerebral vasoconstriction caused by the caffeine and makes for a beautiful, mentally clear stimulation.

ive tried every stim available, both legal and not. most stims are too strong for sitting still in class or studying. the addictive potential of amphetamines like adderall are to great to use it every day.

i also like guru lite energy drink... its got 125mg caffeine & a mix of panax ginseng & ginko. works great and its not over stimulating.

GURU lite (the white can) is probably one of the most foul energy drinks I have ever had. I've probably tried 300 different energy drink before, and GURU tastes like cigarettes, warm beer, and an energy drink all mixed together.

This makes me shudder even thinking about drinking it again.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
GURU lite (the white can) is probably one of the most foul energy drinks I have ever had. I've probably tried 300 different energy drink before, and GURU tastes like cigarettes, warm beer, and an energy drink all mixed together.

That sounds straight up disgusting! I gotta find some!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
They usually sell GURU at organic food stores. I think they might have it at Vitamin Shoppe as well.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about NutraPlanets bulk Geranimine, Sulbutamine, Caffiene, PEA/Hord, and Yohimbine. Not all together of course, but you can mix and match to your hearts content. And the prices are awesome.
call me a dumb ass but i cant find caff tabs on NP. where should i look..

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If you just want energy I think plain cheap caffeine tabs will do you just fine. If it is for mental focus add in some ALCAR.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards

i dunno man, i love that ****!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
aderall works great
lmao, this is true. Thermo's Stizm gives me a real kick in the ass, i keep a bottle on hand and use it on days that i really need a boost at school or work. i also like RPM but i save that for the gym :twisted:

Tiny Man

Awards
If you just want energy I think plain cheap caffeine tabs will do you just fine. If it is for mental focus add in some ALCAR.
Seriously. No need to get fancy here. Start with just 200mg of caffeine from one of the sources, then if that is not enough (really resistant to stims) consider some alternatives.

Vinny

Awards
Yea, adrenaline is pretty good. But it is strong too. I'm in college too. One day, I took 2 adrenaline in the morning and then 2 with lunch. That was too much for just sitting in class. I was not in a sit down and listen to the lecture/class discussion kind of mood. I was all amped up. So now I won't go over 2 in any one day. Two seems like it serves its purpose without overstimulation.

Thats way to much. Some folks here abuse stims . I take either Adrenaline by Genera which is great or ready4war MAXIMUM mon-wed-Fri only pre workout and usually just Mon and Fri

To take 4 a day to sit in class is outrageous . The more you take ESP consecutive days the weaker they feel.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I love Gaspari's Cytolean. Great energy, and fat loss also. How can you beat that?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
IS THAT A SARM?
No. SARMs are not available over the counter. I don't think they've even gotten past research studies yet. Apparently they are going to be the next great remedy for androgen therapies...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
When I was in college everyone was using the hot supplement released by Novartis called Ritalin. Adderall was quite a popular study aid too, though I was never into the speedy stuff myself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
adrenalean isn't strong enough for a pre-workout stim in my case, but it is kick a$$ for everyday energy. i think it would be great for classes, focus was unreal.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. SARMs are not available over the counter. I don't think they've even gotten past research studies yet. Apparently they are going to be the next great remedy for androgen therapies...
rpn says its a sarm and sarms are LEGAL

JJC

Awards
  • Established
RPN doesn't make RPM...you shouldn't let one company talk about another company's product (although both RPN and AN are reputable).

Find me a REAL SARM (and not SARM-X or pSARM or whatever you might be mistaking as a real SARM), which you can obtain legally.

I'm not sure I know what you're trying to say.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
If you just looked at the product on nutra's website your question would have been answered a long time ago. A little research goes a long way. RPM is really good (imo) but not strong and pricey. If your not getting anything from 200mgs of caffeine then you need to throw in other types of stims. Leviathan reloaded may be geared for fatloss but it does give pretty good clean energy that lasts a while. R4W would be good for the gym and maybe work for that extra aggression and focus to get the job done.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
you need some reset ad then and also that much at once is retarded