Anabolic Pump?

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
Well, i was looking around and was curious if anyone can vouch for or give there opinion on the pills, Anabolic Pump from UPSLabs.

Link to what i am talking about...

usplabsdirect.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=57

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
Seems to be the top seller, but does anyone have any personal expirience with it?

Seems to be the top seller, but does anyone have any personal expirience with it?
My opinion is biased, but you will get some responses soon from other unbiased members.

Welcome to AM, a great place to learn.

take care

pm39120

Awards
im taking YG which was the beta version of AP and i have seen amazing gains in strength and endurance

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabolic pump is an amazing supp...with out going into much detail if your diet is on point with it you will have some very impressive results

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
For those it works for, it works very well for.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i stacked it with p-slin, ate about 500 carbs a day and actually leaned out a bit. dropped about .5% bf in a month. amazing stuff.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
My opinion is biased, but you will get some responses soon from other unbiased members.

Welcome to AM, a great place to learn.

take care
Thanks! And yes, i hope to learn a lot from here!

And Thanks to everyone for there GREAT input!

One question, i think i have an idea of a "on track diet," but would anyone like to further this? Is there a specific diet i should be on to maximize AP potential

Appreciate everything!
-Will

Edit: just bought some, we will see :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! And yes, i hope to learn a lot from here!

And Thanks to everyone for there GREAT input!

One question, i think i have an idea of a "on track diet," but would anyone like to further this? Is there a specific diet i should be on to maximize AP potential

Appreciate everything!
-Will

Edit: just bought some, we will see :)
just make sure to follow the instructions and dose 15-30 minutes before meals that contain 40-60 grams carbs.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
just make sure to follow the instructions and dose 15-30 minutes before meals that contain 40-60 grams carbs.
Do Cheetos count? :twisted:

Haha, thanks ill make sure i do that!
-Will

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a fan of the AP, just finishing up my first bottle, 3 more to go.

Rock Head

Awards
Anabolic Pump is very good stuff. Had a little trouble in the beginning by eating too many carbs but straight now. Using it with P-slin, Drive and Powerfull. Best I have looked or felt since being on Superdrol. I was seriously coming on here to ask if I need to cycle off for a while or double check to see if I needed PCT. I am honestly shocked at strength increase and pump right now.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if using AP and trisorbagen by AX would be beneficial to glucose uptake? Would it extend the process?

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
I will prolly just use the anabolic pump to start, but AP + P-Slin is good combo?

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I've used Anabolic Pump a bit here and I like the result especially on my carb loads. I look much leaner the next day compared to not using it and eating the same.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
I thought i read somewhere that ALA didnt go well with AP, am i mistaken?

-Thumpy

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought i read somewhere that ALA didnt go well with AP, am i mistaken?

-Thumpy
I actually can't offer any positive references to what I'm suggesting, it's just what me and a handful of other guys are doing.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
I have heard a lot about this P-Slin, possibly when i get my pay check :p I will purchase some.

Anyone? input on AP + ALA?

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
You really don't need to stack every damn supplement you get :) Just get the P-Slin and see how it works. THEN maybe you can try adding something else.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
Yup doing a month of AP, and seeing how that goes. Wont stack until i feel i need to.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Pslin with Xtend for some BCAA's has worked well for me so far

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did see that much of a results yet but again this is unbiast opinion. I have been using it for a month now and I have not felt any thing from it. I have 2 bottles left so give me time.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
I had the dosing scheduel added to my favorites but i have seem to lost it! And i cant find it on the site now!

Can anyone direct me to it please?

(yes i tried to search feature):twisted:
-Will

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone? input on AP + ALA?
I would not stack Anabolic Pump and Alpha Lipoic Acid. While both can modulate glucose uptake by translocating and activating GLUT-4 cells, Anabolic Pump contains specific tannins that inhibit glucose uptake in fat cells. Alpha lipoic acid does not have this property. Therefore, when Anabolic Pump and Alpha Lipoic Acid are ingested simultaneously, Alpha Lipoic Acid can negatively interfere with Anabolic Pump's ability to block glucose uptake in fat cells. This is hardly a desired outcome.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not stack Anabolic Pump and Alpha Lipoic Acid. While both can modulate glucose uptake by translocating and activating GLUT-4 cells, Anabolic Pump contains specific tannins that inhibit glucose uptake in fat cells. Alpha lipoic acid does not have this property. Therefore, when Anabolic Pump and Alpha Lipoic Acid are ingested simultaneously, Alpha Lipoic Acid can negatively interfere with Anabolic Pump's ability to block glucose uptake in fat cells. This is hardly a desired outcome.
By simultaneously, how close would you consider the dosages being taken together as simultaneously. For instance, taking AP 15-30 min before meal, then immediately ALA following the meal. Would that be considered simultaneous enough to have inhibitive effects?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By simultaneously, how close would you consider the dosages being taken together as simultaneously. For instance, taking AP 15-30 min before meal, then immediately ALA following the meal. Would that be considered simultaneous enough to have inhibitive effects?
I meant simultaneous in the sense of "together". I frankly do not see the advantage of taking Alpha Lipoic Acid within, roughly speaking, one hour or so before or after Anabolic Pump. If one takes Alpha Lipoic Acid as an antioxidant while on Anabolic Pump, Alpha Lipoic Acid dosage may make sense pre-bed.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant simultaneous in the sense of "together". I frankly do not see the advantage of taking Alpha Lipoic Acid within, roughly speaking, one hour or so before or after Anabolic Pump. If one takes Alpha Lipoic Acid as an antioxidant while on Anabolic Pump, Alpha Lipoic Acid dosage may make sense pre-bed.
yea it was my impression not to take any other insulin mimetics(? srry can't think of the exact word right now...) with ap. the beauty of the anabolic pump in my opinion is the shuttling of nutrients to muscle and blocking its uptake in fat. wen i did take ala with ap like strat said i would take some pre bed or with meals that i did not take ap with.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I started a 1-ad / AP cycle one week ago today....... I'm at the point now, I can't wait to get home from work to workout. The pumps are great... Even tonight after my chest workout, my wife said holy sh**..... Wish they had Anabolic Pump for your pecker. :twisted:

I started a 1-ad / AP cycle one week ago today....... I'm at the point now, I can't wait to get home from work to workout. The pumps are great... Even tonight after my chest workout, my wife said holy sh**..... Wish they had Anabolic Pump for your pecker. :twisted:
Thank you for the laugh!