Meltdown Question

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody used the NEW formula of VPX's Meltdown? Or has anybody heard anything on it. Every edition of MD I get there is like a 3 or 4 page write up on it, but obviously it is going to be biased. The first few lines of the description says "This Fat incineration & assault matrix combines the Fat loss power of 40,000 chocolate bars". Whatever that means haha. Any opinions from the AM peanut gallery??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it i liked it because sides were far less for me than a Eca stack i got good results without much sides but i am sure Eca is a better fatburning stack than Meltdown but i feel it is a very good product

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it and loved it. I beleive the carb control matrix which is there methyl pea and so forth is a great mind altering part on its own which helped keep cravings to a minimum. I thought the fatloss aspect of it was great as well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it and loved it. I beleive the carb control matrix which is there methyl pea and so forth is a great mind altering part on its own which helped keep cravings to a minimum. I thought the fatloss aspect of it was great as well.

I agree i felt great on it mood was awesome i still think the fat burning of Eca would be better

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree i felt great on it mood was awesome i still think the fat burning of Eca would be better
It just depends on what you like better, stimmed or not stimmed. For me TTA , which is the base fatburner in meltdown has always worked better then ECA.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
whats with methylating everything in it??..doesnt make sense to me, its pointless....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats with methylating everything in it??..doesnt make sense to me, its pointless....
dinoii, raised some questions about this also.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dinoii, raised some questions about this also.
yea idk vpx seems to love those fancy things...like all the ethyl esters and methyls...i wonder about how it changes some of these things...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
it must be marketing, trying to claim better absorbtion/ more bioavailable, but i dont think methylating every compound is the best idea, not sure how it changes the compound. Im not saying it is liver toxic of anything, but just doesnt make any sense.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it must be marketing, trying to claim better absorbtion/ more bioavailable, but i dont think methylating every compound is the best idea, not sure how it changes the compound. Im not saying it is liver toxic of anything, but just doesnt make any sense.
yea i was just trying to say i dont understand what that might do to the designed mode of action of the compounds...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yea i was just trying to say i dont understand what that might do to the designed mode of action of the compounds...
for sure....but im not too worried about it, ive got unlimited Leviathan Reloaded....which has PEA, hordenine, 11 hydroxy yohombine, yohimbine HCL (9mg like LR..lol)