Need a stack

richniver

Awards
My football practices start on April 5th...I am trying to drop body fat and gain lean muscle mass.

I need some suggestions on a good stack to use in order to achieve these goals.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I'm gonna run amplitude and x factor along with a test booster/estrogen manager(i have a bottle and a half of AX advanced pct laying around) later this year.

Maybe you wanna look into something like that.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Drive and Leviathan Reloaded, along with some creatine and beta-alanine, a good diet and program.

richniver

Awards
What about Anabolic Pump? Ive heard alot of good things about it...would that and another product make a good stack?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Anabolic Pump? Ive heard alot of good things about it...would that and another product make a good stack?
yea anabolic pump is great...since ur gettin ready for football u could stack it with something that could enhance your strength and endurance, look for somethin with beta-alanine and citrulline malate in it...id recomed something like body octane. are u currently using any other products?

richniver

Awards
No...not really.
Being a newbie...what about Powerfull from USP Labs? Can that be stacked with Anabolic Pump?

Or...i have used XPAND in the past as a preworkout drink...would that work?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You should take a lok at beta alanine, and X Factor. Drive and RPM are also really impressive :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No...not really.
Being a newbie...what about Powerfull from USP Labs? Can that be stacked with Anabolic Pump?

Or...i have used XPAND in the past as a preworkout drink...would that work?
srry i was away for a little bit...i asked if u were on anything else just to get a check. u should look into some creatine, beta alanine, and as i said anabolic pump is a solid choice. jjohn's post is good too i really enjoyed x-factor and every1 here seems to love rpm and drive. id say get creatine and beta alanine and pick 1 of the other suggestions given so far

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I had good luck gaining some strength and endurance from both IGF-2 and Neovar. Neovar has creatine, but I actually leaned up while on it even while taking in an extra like 3 cups of oatmeal a day. I'm assuming due to the banaba extract.

Like are you looking to really drop some weight, like 15 pounds, or just sort of lose maybe 5?