Need a stack
- 02-04-2008, 11:46 AM
- 02-04-2008, 11:54 AM
- 02-04-2008, 12:01 PM
02-04-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm gonna run amplitude and x factor along with a test booster/estrogen manager(i have a bottle and a half of AX advanced pct laying around) later this year.
Maybe you wanna look into something like that.
02-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Drive and Leviathan Reloaded, along with some creatine and beta-alanine, a good diet and program.
02-04-2008, 02:38 PM
What about Anabolic Pump? Ive heard alot of good things about it...would that and another product make a good stack?
02-04-2008, 03:04 PM
02-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Being a newbie...what about Powerfull from USP Labs? Can that be stacked with Anabolic Pump?
Or...i have used XPAND in the past as a preworkout drink...would that work?
02-04-2008, 03:56 PM
02-04-2008, 03:59 PM
You should take a lok at beta alanine, and X Factor. Drive and RPM are also really impressive
02-04-2008, 06:39 PM
02-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I had good luck gaining some strength and endurance from both IGF-2 and Neovar. Neovar has creatine, but I actually leaned up while on it even while taking in an extra like 3 cups of oatmeal a day. I'm assuming due to the banaba extract.
Like are you looking to really drop some weight, like 15 pounds, or just sort of lose maybe 5?
02-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By myketest1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 11-11-2007, 05:50 PM
- By es2021 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:27 PM
- By mvg2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2007, 07:20 PM
- By JJC in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-29-2007, 10:02 PM
- By Erik2003 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2007, 05:23 PM