What USP labs product should I try?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm strongly considering the purshasing of either P-Slin, A.P. or Powerfull.
My goal is to hit 200 pounds and 10%BF.
I am currently 172 and roughly 15%BF.
Which one should I start with? I may buy the others in the future, but I'm just wondering where to start.Thanks guys.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with either AP or PowerFULL. Both, if you have no set budget.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id go with AP...i love that stuff and if ur diet is on point the results are just amazing

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
All of them, At Once go now and buy them.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
i should have made this a poll. too late now.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I like Powerfull quite a bit, but I don't think it did a thing for me as far as putting on muscle. Since thats your goal, i wouldn't go for it for that.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
whats with all the non responders to AP? The poll was about 50/50 on it working for people. From my reading it worked better for those with more BF or sensitive to carbs(i think).
P-slin and Powerfull are more sure shot things. After doing some more reading, I'm wondering if I should just go with one of those.
Input is appreciated.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats with all the non responders to AP? The poll was about 50/50 on it working for people. From my reading it worked better for those with more BF or sensitive to carbs(i think).
P-slin and Powerfull are more sure shot things. After doing some more reading, I'm wondering if I should just go with one of those.
Input is appreciated.
personally i think there are a couple reasons why people claim anabolic pump did not work for them. 1)with all supps there truly are some who dont respond well(in anabolic pumps case those who are really lean already may have trouble noticing a significant increase due to handling carbs great to begin with) and 2)the people who use it are not sound with their diet and dosing it poorly. this it's not necessarily something you always feel like a stimulant. while some may gain perpetual pumps with it some just notice the ability to handle carbs much better with out necessarily "feeling" it if they aren't totally in tune with their body.

just my opinion though..

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
I have used all three of these USP supps. and I agree with others that say AP/Pslin combo.. Powerfull is great also, but I felt it more in the libido/sleep department than anywhere else. AP/Pslin will greatly increase your strength and focus in the gym, and you will notice more vascularity and pumps the first time you use them!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're on the right track wit the AP. I'm a lean mofo, and I need a ton of carbs to maintain mass. AP did **** all for me. Nada. So if you're like me, I'd avoid it. I'll be trying PSlin very soon.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
Id go with P-Slin and Powerfull. You could get bulk yellow gold instead of AP for alot cheaper. Like 150 grams are 30.00 at Nutraplanet

BifWebster

Awards
If money's an issue.... anabolic pump.
There all great products... well i havent tried P-Slin, Anabolic Pump is probably the best bang for your buck if your main goals have to do with body composition. Powerfull was great but in a different sense... strength, libido, sleep and better overall mood, but not as dramatic for actual body composition.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
It was cutting me to ribbons in short order, while keeping all my size. Im a bit hypoglycemic maybe thats why.

I couldent stand the sides ( nasty wet dumps 1-2 hours after taking ) so I quit after a week. Wish my gut could tolerate it.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm strongly considering the purshasing of either P-Slin, A.P. or Powerfull.
My goal is to hit 200 pounds and 10%BF.
I am currently 172 and roughly 15%BF.
Which one should I start with? I may buy the others in the future, but I'm just wondering where to start.Thanks guys.
Not trying to disrespect USP`s products,but nothing they carry is going to get you a 28 pound increase in LBM.Those are steroid like numbers and Powerfull,P-Slin,and A.P. are not going to achieve this.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to disrespect USP`s products,but nothing they carry is going to get you a 28 pound increase in LBM.Those are steroid like numbers and Powerfull,P-Slin,and A.P. are not going to achieve this.
I dont think he meant that one bottle of one of these products will take him to his goal. Just something to start him off on the right foot. At least I hope so,lol.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think he meant that one bottle of one of these products will take him to his goal. Just something to start him off on the right foot. At least I hope so,lol.
Yes,hopefully I misunderstood his question.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
go with pslin...

ive been living off of supercissus for a year now too.... usp is solid

Rock Head

Awards
You probably won't like my answer if you are on a tight budget but I am using all three right now and WOW.

Nearing the end of my 2nd bottle of Powerfull and I will just say that I can't wear my wedding ring! It is only through researching a bunch that I know it means the product is working. Also my arms tingle in the mornings after taking first dose and going back to bed.

Part way through first bottle and pack of AP and Pslin. As I said in another thread - I logged on today to make sure that I didn't need PCT or cycle off cause the pump, strength, and feeling were similiar to when I did cycles of SD.
I am also using Extend each work out day.

Never gotten anything free from USP or not involved with them in any way but great job on these products.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Id go with P-Slin and Powerfull. You could get bulk yellow gold instead of AP for alot cheaper. Like 150 grams are 30.00 at Nutraplanet

I just bought P-slin at work tonight. I will be grabbing Powerfull when it comes in. I was going to get SP-250, but wanted to try this instead. Stay Tuned for the upcoming unsponsored log.

P.S. my YEARLY goal is to hit 200. I'm up about 5 pounds already. I'm not expecting just 1 bottle of anything, (except SD and a boatload of groceries) to put on 28 pound of lbm. Come on guys, give me some credit ;)

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My feedback on the three USP products I have used
Powerfull:Great for vascularity but made me to lethargic and actually decreased my libido.

Anabolic Pump:Good pumps but it actually increased my midsection substantially and I am usually very naturally lean in that area,no matter what my diet is.Also,the bathroom issues were intolerable.

Cissus:Works well for general muscle aches and is slightly anabolic but breaks me out in a rash on my neck and face.

To sum it up,I think their products are effective,but my personal experience is that the side effects outweigh the gains.Alot of other people have obviously had a lot of success with their products,though.