Giants Win!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    Giants Win!!!


    I know this is the supp section but THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!

    To keep this in the supp section I will say DCP is the best!

  2. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Yes, I agree that DCP is the best!
  3. Banned
    Schism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    494
    Answers
    0


    AAARRHH!! Can you say CHOKE!!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigD28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    I know this is the supp section but THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!

    To keep this in the supp section I will say DCP is the best!
    GIANTS BABY!!! YOU CAN DEF KEEP IT IN THE SUPPLEMENT SECTION CAUSE THAT GAME JUST GOT ME MORE AMPED THAN ANY OTHER PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT ....GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    To keep this in the supp section I will say DCP is the best!



    Keeping it here because that was funny.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post



    Keeping it here because that was funny.
    ty sir
  7. Registered User
    angelo212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    303
    Answers
    0


    Go Giants. I mean DCP
  8. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    I tried this in another section but nobody saw the humor. And sorry NE fans but cheaters never win! Go DCP!
  9. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I tried this in another section but nobody saw the humor. And sorry NE fans but cheaters never win! Go DCP!
    Bite your tongue bro......Do you honestly think the patriots are the only teams to do such a thing? Don't make me laugh. The patriots are still a dynasty in the salary cap/free agency era. That's a fact!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Lol I knew that'd fire somone up. Don't worry bro I know how you feel I'm not a fan of either team though to be honest I just wanted to see who all flamed me for that.
  11. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    Wasn't somebody complaining about the Pats fans gloating, had we won?
  12. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I tried this in another section but nobody saw the humor. And sorry NE fans but cheaters never win! Go DCP!
    The actions of the coach make the team look terrible and dishonest.
  13. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Damn now look at what I started I should've kept my mouth shut. In all honesty even though I should stay outta this since I'm neutral as a fan here, I'm gonna have to agree MuscleGuy. I thought that last comment exactly as soon as Belichick walked off the field & didn't return while his defense still had to do one last formation. I'm not sure of any other coach that would've been so childish about it, granted it's a big loss but gimme a break.
  14. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Damn now look at what I started I should've kept my mouth shut. In all honesty even though I should stay outta this since I'm neutral as a fan here, I'm gonna have to agree MuscleGuy. I thought that last comment exactly as soon as Belichick walked off the field & didn't return while his defense still had to do one last formation. I'm not sure of any other coach that would've been so childish about it, granted it's a big loss but gimme a break.
    They got what they deserved: they got fined. Even though the coach was the brains behind that whole incident, the team is a whole. The whole team must face the consequences. Unfortunately enough. I'm surprised the coach didn't get fired.
  15. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    I gotta admit this wasn't the proudest night for Pittsburgh sports either. Did you see the Big Ben commercial? What the HELL was he thinking...
  16. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    pats still had an amazing season. Giants just won the big game. If the patriots played to their potential they would have won.

    DCP wins!!
  17. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    Brady needs to straighten his shyt out.
  18. Registered User
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,155
    Answers
    0


    Whomever said the Pats choked obviously wasn't watching the game. The Pats did NOT choke, they played a good game, BUT the Giants were just so dominant on the defense that Brady couldn't do much. How the **** is that choking?
  19. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Brady needs to straighten his shyt out.
    Huh?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  20. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Whomever said the Pats choked obviously wasn't watching the game. The Pats did NOT choke, they played a good game, BUT the Giants were just so dominant on the defense that Brady couldn't do much. How the **** is that choking?
    Agreed brother.....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    So umm, how's those Havoc shipments coming along...
  22. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Whomever said the Pats choked obviously wasn't watching the game. The Pats did NOT choke, they played a good game, BUT the Giants were just so dominant on the defense that Brady couldn't do much. How the **** is that choking?
    agreed. the giants played some great def.

    GOOOO NEW YORK
  23. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    So umm, how's those Havoc shipments coming along...
    The shipments will be staggered to say the least. They are approved for quality first and then shipped. Once the amount that has been purchased has been sold, RPN will not produce Havoc anymore. So keep checking back at the planet shortly.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  24. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Whomever said the Pats choked obviously wasn't watching the game. The Pats did NOT choke, they played a good game, BUT the Giants were just so dominant on the defense that Brady couldn't do much. How the **** is that choking?
    I agree. I don't remember seeing a defensive line playing that effectively in a long time. The MVP should have been split amongst those guys.
  25. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I agree. I don't remember seeing a defensive line playing that effectively in a long time. The MVP should have been split amongst those guys.
    dude, your avatar is hilarious
  26. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Trauma before you trample me in any threads for starting Pats gossip know this... I have 3 fresh bottles of unopened Havoc & aim to get more. I'm a real sucker for anything that's hard to find. Not to mention Havoc's been the shi! this past year.
  27. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The shipments will be staggered to say the least. They are approved for quality first and then shipped. Once the amount that has been purchased has been sold, RPN will not produce Havoc anymore. So keep checking back at the planet shortly.
    i got a bottle!!! i regret not buying more though.
  28. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Trauma before you trample me in any threads for starting Pats gossip know this... I have 3 fresh bottles of unopened Havoc & aim to get more. I'm a real sucker for anything that's hard to find. Not to mention Havoc's been the shi! this past year.
    I rep for RPN.....I have plenty brotha Havoc is a great product. Get it while you can because once what we've purchased is gone, that's the end of the road with it.....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I rep for RPN.....I have plenty brotha Havoc is a great product. Get it while you can because once what we've purchased is gone, that's the end of the road with it.....
    Damn that sucks hearin that from a rep. I heard something like that somewhere else but wasn't believing it. Thanks for the heads up.
  30. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Damn that sucks hearin that from a rep. I heard something like that somewhere else but wasn't believing it. Thanks for the heads up.
    No problem....so stock up!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Answers
    0


    hey but good ol EPI will still be on the market....
  32. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    hey but good ol EPI will still be on the market....
    If it does, that remains to be seen. Havoc, the original epithio product that was released will eventually cease from existance...., so buy it up fellas!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  33. Registered User
    snookl187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0


    yeah the pats really got punished hard they lost their 30th overall pick taken away. It's the end of a dynasty That for cheating and Pacman jones, and Ricky Williams can't play cause they like to party....the world we live in! PS don't the pats have niners first round pick or something anyways? Do AM members get first dibs on the HAVOC?
    Last edited by snookl187; 02-03-2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: forgot to talk about supplements
  34. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    If it does, that remains to be seen. Havoc, the original epithio product that was released will eventually cease from existance...., so buy it up fellas!!
    To be honest I havent even tried epi I have a contest in May,maybe i could run it in April any suggestions, ideas? By the way im on superdrol/halo cycle at the moment that ends in 8 days..
  35. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    yeah the pats really got punished hard they lost their 30th overall pick taken away. It's the end of a dynasty That for cheating and Pacman jones, and Ricky Williams can't play cause they like to party....the world we live in! PS don't the pats have niners first round pick or something anyways? Do AM members get first dibs on the HAVOC?
    Giant fans get last dibs.............

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  36. Registered User
    snookl187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    To be honest I havent even tried epi I have a contest in May,maybe i could run it in April any suggestions, ideas? By the way im on superdrol/halo cycle at the moment that ends in 8 days..
    search Neoborns epistane FAQ and A baby!
  37. Registered User
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,155
    Answers
    0


    Why is RPN going to stop producing Havoc?
  38. Registered User
    snookl187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Giant fans get last dibs.............
    Few, lucky for me, I 'm a Seahawk fan......Havoc rules!
  39. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Why is RPN going to stop producing Havoc?
    I'll say nothing more than it will not be produced anymore once what's purchased has been sold. Sorry man

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  40. Registered User
    snookl187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Why is RPN going to stop producing Havoc?
    Havoc rules
    Last edited by snookl187; 02-04-2008 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Trauma 1's answer is better then mine
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ronnie wins!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:06 AM
  2. doping to win
    By ballzasteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:03 AM
  3. Win $250 in FREE supps!!
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 10:06 AM
  4. Need your guys help to win a contest!
    By latinsteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 12:18 PM
  5. Who would win in a fight????
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in