Anabolic Pump and meal timing - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabolic Pump and meal timing

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Anabolic Pump and meal timing

I know there is the recommendation to take AP 15 minutes before eating your carbs. However there's something I'm not clear on.

I eat my meat first, THEN I eat my rice. So there is a decent time I am just eating meat before I even hit my carbs. So do I take AP 15 minutes before starting the meat, or 15 minutes before I start into the carbs, meaning like take the AP 0-5 minutes before starting the meat?

2. Board Sponsor

It shouldn't be that big of a difference. In fact, it might be better to wait a bit longer than 15 min to consume carbs with AP. So, 15 min before you start eating your meat will be fine.
  3. New Member

lol at this thread...just take it 15 min before you start to eat.
    •   

4. Registered User

Sorry, nothing helpful to add here, just wanted to say that it sounds funny when someone say "I eat my meat"! OK, sorry agian, I'm done now.
  5. Banned

Hey is anabolic pump increasing your strength in your bench press? I need to lose weight, but at the same time increase my bench-press strength from 175 lbs for 3 reps, to 185 lbs. of bench pressing for 5 reps, while losing weight :-)

warvictim

Quote Originally Posted by Neil5585 View Post
    I know there is the recommendation to take AP 15 minutes before eating your carbs. However there's something I'm not clear on.

I eat my meat first, THEN I eat my rice. So there is a decent time I am just eating meat before I even hit my carbs. So do I take AP 15 minutes before starting the meat, or 15 minutes before I start into the carbs, meaning like take the AP 0-5 minutes before starting the meat?
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Well Anabolic Pump can be a very interesting addition to an already solid training and diet program. The real addition to a health lift is a balanced training regime and good technique. Focus hard on raising weights through solid technique and add some AP in there.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Well Anabolic Pump can be a very interesting addition to an already solid training and diet program. The real addition to a health lift is a balanced training regime and good technique. Focus hard on raising weights through solid technique and add some AP in there.
    Text Book
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump, Cheat Meal and Ketosis
    By The Engineer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:49 PM
  2. Anabolic pump and igf-1
    By jonesboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 03:05 PM