how does this jungle warfare stack look?

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Stats:
6'2"
220 lbs
Currently bulking @ 4000 calories a day 40/40/20

Jungle Warfare: 8 Weeks @ 3 caps/day

"post cycle therapy" (just to be safe)
SNS Inhibit-E: 3 caps/day until finished
AI Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day until finished

other supps..
Mono Creatine
CL White Flood, Orange Triad, PW
EAS Whey
ON Casein

:dl:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, unless u feel "shut down" at the end, u wont even need to run the PCS or Inhibit-E, but id keep it on hand to be safe

BigUncle

Awards
Stats:
6'2"
220 lbs

other supps..
Mono Creatine
EAS Whey
ON Casein

I'd include a liver detox and antiox like Perfect cycle

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
6'2"
220 lbs

other supps..
Mono Creatine
EAS Whey
ON Casein

DO NOT USE regular ATD...much better and safer options out there, do a search as to the negative effects of standard ATD (inhibitE)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT USE regular ATD...much better and safer options out there, do a search as to the negative effects of standard ATD (inhibitE)
i concur. just drop the ATD all together, theres really no need for it. keep the PCS as i think this rather perfect pct for JW. pcs should be enough by its self.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea. A natty test booster or just the PSC by AI will be fine. The liver support is not really needed either IMO. I guess it doesnt hurt though to use a little something. Just remember if youre goin to treat it like a strong prohormone, take any liver supports 4 hours after dosing the JW.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Thanks for your input guys.. I just got my JW and PCS today and am planning to start tomorrow.

But after reading various forums some people recommend upping the dose at least 4 caps/day if you weigh over 215.. I am currently 220 and looking to gain as much as possible during this cycle. Should I up the dose to 4 or even 5? or keep it where it is. Keep in mind this my first cycle of anything hormonal at all. Thanks again!

A) keep the same 3 caps/day for 60 days

B) up the dose 4 caps/day for 45 days

C) other...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks ? Isn't that a long ass time ?

I was thinking about dingling with it at one bottle 3 caps.ed

People love to overkill supplements. Yes I do mean overkill.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is the recommended "No longer than" period.. I don't see any problems with it.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Do plan B. You'll get more gains out of it that way. Especially because of the size you already have.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Do plan B. You'll get more gains out of it that way. Especially because of the size you already have.
Any special way I should dose it?

A) 1-1-1-1 equally say 4 hours apart

or

B) 2-preworkout (morning) - 8 hours later, 8 hours later

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion would be 1-2-1, take each dose with some fish oil and a meal

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I would just spread them out evenly. I don't think you'll get any extra boost by taking two pre-workout.

It will take about two weeks for you to really start to feel it anyway, so maybe after you've being dosing it spread out throughout the day you can switch to two pre-workout and see if that makes any difference.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be running JW, BAM, and ProA in the coming weeks here and all I have for PCT is Restore. Should I pick up some AI-PCS just incase?

*I think I am going to run 4-5 cap of JW since im 220 ( start w/ 3 then see how that goes )

Glad you brought up this question Spidey

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Glad you brought up this question Spidey

NP

..Its been a few days since I started this...and the first thing I am noticing is increased thirst.. could just be coincidence but nothing else in my diet has changed..still intaking 1.5 gallons of water per day.

But I have been waking up about an hour or two in the middle of the night completely dry mouthed and guzzling about a 1/4 gallon then passing back out

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Its been 8 days at 4 caps/day. All is well, I may be starting to get some lethargy as well as some thirst issues as I wake up in the middle of every night dying of thirst but have a hard time getting up lol.

I will be running 4 caps a day til the bottle is finished which would be March 25. I am planning to do Post Cycle Support 4 caps a day until finished.

My question is that I am planning to cut for 4-6 weeks after this cycle. Should I wait a few weeks after my PCT? Or is it fine to slowly drop my cals..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wait til after PCS so u keep ur gains, if u dont feel the need to run PCS then u dont have to

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
I have got a week left. I end on Sunday. I haven't experienced any sides besides lethargy. I really haven't experienced that much in the terms of more than normal gains...

I have a bottle of AI's Post Cycle Support and Inhibit-E and was planning on just using PCS for a month, but I do not feel shutdown in anyway would it be alright to use for a 1/2 month just to be safe then I could use the other half later on...

any opinions would be helpful. Thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd just use it for the full month. It's a nice way to boost test either way. Do it.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
I'd just use it for the full month. It's a nice way to boost test either way. Do it.
Well if I only use it for half the month I would start my cut (which includes Controlled Labs Blue UP) 2 weeks earlier. I was thinking since it is a test booster that it would work out similar to using PCS (but cheaper) since I do not feel shutdown whatsoever....Also if I start two weeks earlier (which would also be cheaper on food lol) and I can more gradually cut my cals as well..

:dance:

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
bump for last day of JW and still looking for help!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did you lose hair on this jungle warfare cycle

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Well if I only use it for half the month I would start my cut (which includes Controlled Labs Blue UP) 2 weeks earlier. I was thinking since it is a test booster that it would work out similar to using PCS (but cheaper) since I do not feel shutdown whatsoever....Also if I start two weeks earlier (which would also be cheaper on food lol) and I can more gradually cut my cals as well..

:dance:
Even though PCS and Blue Up are test boosters, they do not contain the same ingredients. IMO, it would be a waste to start one product and then stop once the actives have just built up in your system and then start an entirely new product which boosts test with different actives. I think you'd end up wasting half of your PCS.

Why not just run the PCS into the beginning of your cut and then start the Blue Up after that? Or you could overlap them. Or you can just wait on the Blue Up for another time.

Your cut is going to be a cut no matter what you take.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Even though PCS and Blue Up are test boosters, they do not contain the same ingredients. IMO, it would be a waste to start one product and then stop once the actives have just built up in your system and then start an entirely new product which boosts test with different actives. I think you'd end up wasting half of your PCS.

Why not just run the PCS into the beginning of your cut and then start the Blue Up after that? Or you could overlap them. Or you can just wait on the Blue Up for another time.

Your cut is going to be a cut no matter what you take.
I knew this but I just meant that I was planning on using Blue UP for my cut.

Thanks for the help.

I think I will structure it like this..

Two weeks of PCS 4200 cals/day
Two weeks of PCS and Blue UP @ 3700 cals/day
Two weeks of Blue UP @ 3200 cals/day

I figured I wanted to get to 3200 for my cut anyway, but this way I can slowly drop them instead of a drastic 1000 cal drop.