If Alpha Drive XL increase libido and im single

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
HELLO ALL: I have a question. I just bought a bottle of Alpha Drive XL, and it says in the directions and product info, that it increases libido (Sex drive), but the problem is that i am antisocial, i don't have a girlfriend and i am not married. So does it mean that i would have to masturbate a lot with this product to fulfill my increased sexual drive?

Here is the info on Alpha Drive XL

Alpha Drive XL. is an effective product you can feel from BioScience Technologies that fortifies your body with a very specific and scientifically engineered formula of herbal nutrients to allow your body to achieve a highly optimized male hormonal profile. This entails a strong increase in both one.s total level of Testosterone, THE male hormone, as well as even more importantly, what is known as Free or Unbound Testosterone.

Moreover, Alpha Drive XL. does this by stimulating the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) thus enabling one to use the product continuously for long term benefit without experiencing any negative feedback signals or diminishment of effect. Furthermore, Alpha Drive XL. also supports decreased estrogen, (which is sadly and commonly too high in most men in today.s society) thereby creating an even more optimized total hormonal milieu for maximum .maleness.

With optimized hormone levels one can add muscle more rapidly and lose body fat more efficiently, especially when coupled with proper diet and exercise. One.s motivation and focus and overall well-being, as well as attitude will improve markedly. And of course, it won.t hurt when it comes to the bedroom either!

More info coming soon.
Product Highlights

* Vitality
* Strength
* Muscularity
* Sexual Prowess & Libido

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving

Proprietary Alpha Drive XL Matrix: EuryMAX. Proprietary Eurycoma Longifolia Ex, CYP-X. Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Proprietary Furostanosides. Extract, Tribubolic. Complex (Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. Proprietary Glycoprotein Complex from Eurycoma Longifolia, ADED: 305mg
Suggested Use

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily with food. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use.

warvictim

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hahaha, thanx a lot for answer. Aside from that, i heard that it is just a mild-steroid, i hope that it works. I am looking for anabolic extreme in the future, and a new product called Anabol-5 from nutrex

warvictim

Agreed. And, you better start now, then post pictures of yourself on some other forum.

I'm glad you asked, and just in time.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
:aargh:Heres an idea! Ban all children from bodybuilding/fitness websites. Im sure the guy at GNC will be more than happy to educate them on PH use.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and use that added sex drive to go talk to girls. Your admittedly shy, and single. If you need some tactics, pick up The Game, by Neil Strauss. It rocked my world when I read it.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Get enough test pumping through those veins and you won't be anti social for long!!!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
this might work for you. ive tried it, along with 3 of my friends, and my dad did this back in the 70s. worked for all of us. go to a hip club, make sure your dressing flashy and expensive, wearing a good cologne. go up to every single girl in the club, starting with the most attractive to you to the least. ask every one of them if they wanna go back to your place and fvck until one of them says yes. if your looking good enough, i guarantee it will work.

plus, alcohol never fails

:drunk:

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
WOW I almost **** my pants laughing while reading this thread.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
this might work for you. ive tried it, along with 3 of my friends, and my dad did this back in the 70s. worked for all of us. go to a hip club, make sure your dressing flashy and expensive, wearing a good cologne. go up to every single girl in the club, starting with the most attractive to you to the least. ask every one of them if they wanna go back to your place and fvck until one of them says yes. if your looking good enough, i guarantee it will work.

plus, alcohol never fails

:drunk:
Thats also sexual harassment brotha

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Dude you better get a girlfriend or all that extra libido will turn you gay!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just felt really uncomfortable reading that first post.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I was always told that it will make you go Blind. I'll risk one eye.:toofunny:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
for the record ive been on 6 alpha drive a day for a week now and nothing to report. now i know why it was $10. its stil learly but im not holding my breath.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I ran two bottles and recieved zero results. Some seem to like it, but I say you get what you pay for..

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hello: yeah you are right it is real low in price [10 little dollars, the price of 2 gallons of milk].

Well i have a question. Do you think i would need to add another testosterone-enhancer or would i get strength if i just take Alpha-Drive XL? I mean right now the only testosterone booster is Alpha Drive XL. So do you think that i should add another testosterone booster to take along with ALpha drive XL in order for me to achieve better results in my strength increase?

Or would i gain strength with just Alpha-Drive XL and my regular whey protein shakes and high protein diet?

warvictim

for the record ive been on 6 alpha drive a day for a week now and nothing to report. now i know why it was $10. its stil learly but im not holding my breath.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you doubling the dose so soon before you even know if it works or not?. Why not just purchase one bottle and take it at the suggested dosing and if it doesn't work then you didn't waste money on more than one bottle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HELLO ALL: I have a question. I just bought a bottle of Alpha Drive XL, and it says in the directions and product info, that it increases libido (Sex drive), but the problem is that i am antisocial, i don't have a girlfriend and i am not married. So does it mean that i would have to masturbate a lot with this product to fulfill my increased sexual drive?

Holy CRAP!!. Are you actually asking this question?. How do you make on your own in the world?.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/84773-ok-make-protein.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/84630-can-i-take.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/84423-if-i-weigh.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/84443-isnt-better-have.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/84869-how-many-extra.html

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Why are you doubling the dose so soon before you even know if it works or not?. Why not just purchase one bottle and take it at the suggested dosing and if it doesn't work then you didn't waste money on more than one bottle.
T-Bone the reason for purchasing a few bottles was basically because i have to pay international shipping so buying in bulk saves A LOT of money. i have 5 all up. I was ging to give some to my brother if i felt they worked, if not, chuck them on ebay and get my money back.
As for double dosing, well after doing some research, it seemed that the pils were quite underdosed. Many reported zero gains off 3 per day. I had every intention of running them 3/day for 8 weeks but like i said there was nothing good being reported off that dose.Since i got 5 bottles and being 240lbs i figured id handle double dosing.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
boost test naturally

Boost testosterone naturally, send your T-level through the roof... stop wearing underware...

:goodpost:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone the reason for purchasing a few bottles was basically because i have to pay international shipping so buying in bulk saves A LOT of money. i have 5 all up. I was ging to give some to my brother if i felt they worked, if not, chuck them on ebay and get my money back.
As for double dosing, well after doing some research, it seemed that the pils were quite underdosed. Many reported zero gains off 3 per day. I had every intention of running them 3/day for 8 weeks but like i said there was nothing good being reported off that dose.Since i got 5 bottles and being 240lbs i figured id handle double dosing.

See my post in this thread for links to reviews on Alpha Drive XL,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/85002-my-report-alpha.html#post1188568

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
See my post in this thread for links to reviews on Alpha Drive XL,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/85002-my-report-alpha.html#post1188568
cheers for those links T. why could i not find them when i was looking? i think it may be the fact mostof them were 2006 and i didnt go back that far. i wonder if any ingredient in Alpha drive has changed in the past year or two? i cant be assed looking now but i honestly found a lot more logs doubting this then endorsing it.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I had results with it but not like Jayhawks. Guess I gotta work those compounds harder:dl:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Throw in a bottle of Slick Pleasures, we don't want you to chafe;)