X-factor/ ActivaTe Extreme , Hyperdrol X2/Mass-fx, and HLG for a span 7 months

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Would it be possible to run a cycle of each one of these ( 50 days, 8 weeks, 6 weeks, ) for the next 7 months or do you think I should wait longer in between cycles of each before starting a new one. Do you think by not waiting long enough I'm not getting the maximum mass gains I could be getting from each cycle, or even worst I could be doing damage to my body. If you think I should wait in b/w cycles how long do you think I should wait.

Thanks

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's tight, but you should be alright. I would want a little time between Activate and Mass FX due to them both having Diavanil. Maybe only run Activate for the first 4 weeks of the X factor cycle.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
It's tight, but you should be alright. I would want a little time between Activate and Mass FX due to them both having Diavanil. Maybe only run Activate for the first 4 weeks of the X factor cycle.

You think one month would be good enough to wait in between Activate and Mass FX ?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
You think one month would be good enough to wait in between Activate and Mass FX ?
I think 6 would be ideal, but if you only run AX for 4 weeks, it should be fine. Activate says not to exceed 8 weeks on it, so 4 weeks, 4 weeks off then 8 weeks of Massfx should be okay, but I would personally wait 6 (that's just me).

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I've decided instead to run X-factor/Activate Extreme together for the next 50 days, wait 4-6 weeks and go on Hyperdrol X2/ Mass FX for 3 months. How does that sound ?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Give yourself 6 weeks between the Activate and Massfx. BUt it looks good. AX gives a good 3 month Hyperdrol/MassFx stack on the bottle. Give it a go.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Give yourself 6 weeks between the Activate and Massfx. BUt it looks good. AX gives a good 3 month Hyperdrol/MassFx stack on the bottle. Give it a go.
Do you think Retain2 is needed if you're just trying to bulk up ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm sorry, but Indiana Jones must have an avatar. It should be man law.