X-factor/ ActivaTe Extreme , Hyperdrol X2/Mass-fx, and HLG for a span 7 months

  1. X-factor/ ActivaTe Extreme , Hyperdrol X2/Mass-fx, and HLG for a span 7 months


    Would it be possible to run a cycle of each one of these ( 50 days, 8 weeks, 6 weeks, ) for the next 7 months or do you think I should wait longer in between cycles of each before starting a new one. Do you think by not waiting long enough I'm not getting the maximum mass gains I could be getting from each cycle, or even worst I could be doing damage to my body. If you think I should wait in b/w cycles how long do you think I should wait.

    Thanks


  2. It's tight, but you should be alright. I would want a little time between Activate and Mass FX due to them both having Diavanil. Maybe only run Activate for the first 4 weeks of the X factor cycle.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    It's tight, but you should be alright. I would want a little time between Activate and Mass FX due to them both having Diavanil. Maybe only run Activate for the first 4 weeks of the X factor cycle.

    You think one month would be good enough to wait in between Activate and Mass FX ?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    You think one month would be good enough to wait in between Activate and Mass FX ?
    I think 6 would be ideal, but if you only run AX for 4 weeks, it should be fine. Activate says not to exceed 8 weeks on it, so 4 weeks, 4 weeks off then 8 weeks of Massfx should be okay, but I would personally wait 6 (that's just me).

  5. I've decided instead to run X-factor/Activate Extreme together for the next 50 days, wait 4-6 weeks and go on Hyperdrol X2/ Mass FX for 3 months. How does that sound ?

  6. Give yourself 6 weeks between the Activate and Massfx. BUt it looks good. AX gives a good 3 month Hyperdrol/MassFx stack on the bottle. Give it a go.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Give yourself 6 weeks between the Activate and Massfx. BUt it looks good. AX gives a good 3 month Hyperdrol/MassFx stack on the bottle. Give it a go.
    Do you think Retain2 is needed if you're just trying to bulk up ?

  8. I'm sorry, but Indiana Jones must have an avatar. It should be man law.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I'm sorry, but Indiana Jones must have an avatar. It should be man law.
    done
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hyperdrol x2 Mass fx and retain... what else!!
    By tommytucker69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 09:33 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:25 PM
  3. Hyperdrol x2/Mass Fx vs. JW/bad ass mass/PA
    By dra05ke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 02:44 PM
  4. Advice on Hyperdrol X2 & Mass FX stack?
    By chalk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Log in
Log in