Which of these natty test supps works best? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which of these natty test supps works best?

Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Which of these natty test supps works best?

So many choices... I'm sure there are more. Which are the winners?

nettle root
    horny goat weed
    long jack
    tribulus
    fenugreek
    avena sativa
    maca

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    So many choices... I'm sure there are more. Which are the winners?

nettle root
    horny goat weed
    long jack
    tribulus
    fenugreek
    avena sativa
    maca
    It depends on what you are aiming to achieve.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It depends on what you are aiming to achieve.
    Increase TT/FT + libido.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

In the future I was thinking about stacking nettle root with Fadogia Agrestis...F.A. to boost test and Nettle to free it up.
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    In the future I was thinking about stacking nettle root with Fadogia Agrestis...F.A. to boost test and Nettle to free it up.
    I missed that one... T-Force. Claims to boost test 6x more than normal... it it's true then it tops the list. Out of stock at NP.
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I missed that one... T-Force. Claims to boost test 6x more than normal... it it's true then it tops the list. Out of stock at NP.
    I wonder how T-Force compares with that other Fadogia Agrestis product..Myogenx. Has anyone tried both?
    I did use myogenx for pct and I got back to normal fast...never tried T-Force.

The Drive RPM stack had my libido in high gear, I was walking around at half mast all day. Huge loads too.
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

My pref would be

Nettle

Fenugreek

Avena Sativa
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    My pref would be

Nettle

Fenugreek

Avena Sativa
    3 good supps but all do the same thing (increase free T). Wouldn't that be overkill?
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Powerfull def. increases libido and test levels
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mcour1226 View Post
    Powerfull def. increases libido and test levels
    Does anyone know what plant "PureSap" comes from?
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Get you some Diesel Test hardcore. It has many of those ingredients already. I hear good things about Powerfull also.
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Saponaria officinalis-- I did a wikipedia search for saponin, and got some interesting results......
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    3 good supps but all do the same thing (increase free T). Wouldn't that be overkill?
    Out of the products listed this is what I would recommend i.e. they are good products.

The whole Natty Booster thing is really overrated. Why don't you get some bloodwork so you can really find out what is going on. If there is no problem i.e Low T then you just need to free it up with one of the free'r products. If you do have low T then you need another game plan

Finding out the root cause of the problem is more beneficial.

How about:

~ Fundamental Guidelines ~
    • Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

• Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

• Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

• Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

• Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

• Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

• Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

~ Exercises ~
    • Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

• Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

• Leg press

• Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

• Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To give an honest well put together answer we need details, and lots of em!

1. What is your diet like?

2. How many times are you eating a day?

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

4. What kind of cardio do you do?

5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?

7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

See this kind of post brings me lots of questions:

1. Why does he want to boost test?

2. Does or is he experiencing symptoms of low test?

3. Does he just want to try a product because all the kewl kids are doing them?

4. Is his goal just to be horny or to pack on mass?

5. How is he?

6. Has he had any bloodwork done with full hormone panel to find out current levels?

7. Does he know the meaning to life, the universe and everything?
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

...Out of the products listed this is what I would recommend i.e. they are good products.
    gotcha...my mistake for thinking you meant "stacking" (although I wonder if there's some benefit to stacking free t supps...)
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Neo, thanks for the long detailed response! Here's my story... I am 33yo, 5'9" 150lb, good shape. I have had a full hormone panel. My TT is 300-400 range, and LH is 2.1, both low. Estradiol is 25, middle range (but bad T/E ratio). Need to know more?

Main symptoms are low libido, mild ED, insomnia, nipple sensitivity (pre gyno?). Have a varicocele as well, repair surgery this friday! I have been using compounded T gel for several mos with little result (suspect raised DHT/Estradiol). I've felt better after using a stack of tribulus, nettle, avenasativa & 6-OXO.

I am trying to avoid T/HCG shots because of permanent suppression. Doc wants to first try clomid (& arimidex maybe), and I agree. Will clomid produce more LH than these supps?

1. What is your diet like?
    Some bad, some good. Oatmeal for breakfast. Eat eggs, chicken or lean beef almost every day, but try to balance with lots of fruits and veggies. Occasional fast food
    Good multi vitamin/mineral: Millennium MVP + ZMK

2. How many times are you eating a day?
    3 meals, plus a weight gainer shake after morning workout (pro complex gainer from optimum nutrition + coconut oil). Afternoon snack, granola bar or something like that.

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?
    3x week 1hr: bench press, leg press, leg ext, curls, chest flys, lats, hanging abs

4. What kind of cardio do you do?
    3x week 30min: cycling or running

6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?
    No, this is a big problem. I've tried everything (melatonin, tryptophan, phenibut, valerian, zma, theanine, ambien, trazodone) and really struggle for a good night's sleep. Typical night consists of 3-4 hrs light sleep. I think it's just due to hormonal imbalance: bad T/E ratio.

7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know!
    Once I fix my libido, I can better answer this

Thanks,
    LeanGuy
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

How's your cortisol levels?

Body Fat % = BF%?

Why can't you sleep? Too much energy? Too much stress? What's going on in your life?

Are you taking any medications? (other than the T-Gel)?

Do you smoke and drink on a daily basis?

I would recommend the following: (I'm no dr.)

1. Post the whole of your blood test / hormone panel results minus any real life addresses names etc in the Male Anti Aging forum for Janz to have a look at

2. AI - Looks like you were doing this. I would recommend Form just cause I love it. But low level Anti E run daily. You could also try Sustain Alpha

3. Check Cortisol levels as they may be high due to lack of sleep. If high Anti Cort.

4. Test Free'r - Nettle etc to free up some test.

5. Cholesterol - Depending on levels add more to your diet, whole eggs, Fish oil, EFA's etc. Your body needs this to produce test.

6. Take week - two weeks off and rest. No weight lifting, if you want to do cardio just light walking for hour out in the fresh air.

7. Once you are done your time off start a new program such as 5x5 by Madcow etc which focuses on low volume heavy weight compounds to up your mass while lowering your bodyfat. To be honest if you work the compounds hard and your biggest muscle hard your body will respond well.

8. Start all of your supps when you start your new program.

9. Perhaps to relax you before going to bed, whack off for the free rush of feel good / relaxed chems and then go sleep. I know I know....works for me

10. Don't forget a good multi and to eat enough protein!

let me know what you think.

You know I wonder about shutting down the HPTA hard and then kick starting it back up. I am just toying with this idea but need to talk to more knowledgeable people.

Also see my signature and talk to others than have the same kinds of problems.

Much Love and don't give up you can get there.

Neoborn

trib

Test Drive from est, or tribosten from thermolife

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does anyone know what plant "PureSap" comes from?
    It appears to be a blend of plant extracts from chlorophytum, a powerful adaptogen and a rich source of potent spirosta-steroidal saponins. Likely to be some combination of Chlorophytum borivilianum, Chlorophytum arundinaceum, Chlorophytum tuberosum, Chlorophytum malabenicum, Chlorophytum attenuatum, and Chlorophytum breviscapum. My guess. Someone from USP Labs would give a final response.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I think neoborn's on to something but if your like me you have all the patience in the world as long as you don't have to wait. I would try stacking some of chuck diesal's products. Have a boo around his forum and see what you think. That being said I do agree with neoborn that finding the root of the problem would be the best solution in the long run.
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

To be honest you can throw tons of money and wasted supps at a moving target when you don't even know what it looks like. I prefer Schoom, Whack, Bullseye!

Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.

Hi all - I too am in LeanGuy's boots .... We both have had varicocele's and have had the surgery to correct them .... We are struggling with trying to find something to boost the T and not hurt our own natural production .... My understanding of the cycling and what not may not be the route for guys like us as we typically do not weight train, we are suffereing fromt he effects of Low T in the most depressive ways .... Our confidence, libido, energy, and well being are all thrown into a washer on high spin cycle and we have no clue what we are supposed to feel like .... I was wondering if anyone has tried tongkat ali as a natural T booster .... I have tried the tribulis, yohimbe, horny goat weed, sustain alpha .... I have decided to try the tongkat ali and failing that let my body try to get back to normal on its own .... I just wanted to chime in ....
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by beckerj View Post
    I have decided to try the tongkat ali and failing that let my body try to get back to normal on its own ....
    beckerj, let me know how you do with the tongkat. I am going to the doc today for a clomid script. Do you have any sleeping issues from low T? I need to resolve this as well so hormones will build naturally at nite.
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.

I have the get up in the middle of the night to pee thing .... Doesn't really interfere with sleep although I do have sleep apnea and need to wear my mask more often

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 12:52 AM
  2. Which of these supplements are the best?
    By liftbig74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:45 PM
  3. which of these is best for pct
    By Kirkatis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 07:20 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 04:48 PM