Going for post cycle bloodwork next week, what to expect? Will post results

bignative22

Awards
I finished a ph cycle yesterday that consisted of

1-4 h-drol 50mg
5-7 propadrol 120mg - I don't even really know why I did this, I just wanted to try it lol. It lasted about 25 days because I was taking 2 caps the first little while.

Overall I was able to drop 2-3% BF, gain a few pounds and increase strength substantially. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Right now I am taking torimfene, NAC, and hawthorne. On cycle I took milk thistle, NAC, and hawthorne. Blood pressure on last day of cycle (at doctor's office) was 108/52. I also take a multi, between 5-8 caps of fish oil (400/200 EPA/DHA), and a few tbsp of flax per day.

I am checking cholesterol, free test, liver, kidney function and hemoglobin (for other reasons). What do you guys expect I'll find? Will post when I get the results back (10 days or so I guess).

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Lipid profile might be a bit off, but torem should get it back on track. Liver enzymes probrably elevated, free t depends on how shutdown you are. If anything comes back concerning, get it checked a few weeks after pct. Good luck, and hope to see the results.

Naven

Awards
Lipid profile might be a bit off, but torem should get it back on track. Liver enzymes probrably elevated, free t depends on how shutdown you are. If anything comes back concerning, get it checked a few weeks after post cycle therapy. Good luck, and hope to see the results.
Good advice, X2.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am checking cholesterol, free test, liver, kidney function and hemoglobin (for other reasons). What do you guys expect I'll find? Will post when I get the results back (10 days or so I guess).
Unfortunately, if you have no pre cycle blood work, what you do find will be :think: