Going for post cycle bloodwork next week, what to expect? Will post results

1. Going for post cycle bloodwork next week, what to expect? Will post results

I finished a ph cycle yesterday that consisted of

1-4 h-drol 50mg
    5-7 propadrol 120mg - I don't even really know why I did this, I just wanted to try it lol. It lasted about 25 days because I was taking 2 caps the first little while.

Overall I was able to drop 2-3% BF, gain a few pounds and increase strength substantially. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Right now I am taking torimfene, NAC, and hawthorne. On cycle I took milk thistle, NAC, and hawthorne. Blood pressure on last day of cycle (at doctor's office) was 108/52. I also take a multi, between 5-8 caps of fish oil (400/200 EPA/DHA), and a few tbsp of flax per day.

I am checking cholesterol, free test, liver, kidney function and hemoglobin (for other reasons). What do you guys expect I'll find? Will post when I get the results back (10 days or so I guess).

2. Lipid profile might be a bit off, but torem should get it back on track. Liver enzymes probrably elevated, free t depends on how shutdown you are. If anything comes back concerning, get it checked a few weeks after pct. Good luck, and hope to see the results.

3. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Lipid profile might be a bit off, but torem should get it back on track. Liver enzymes probrably elevated, free t depends on how shutdown you are. If anything comes back concerning, get it checked a few weeks after post cycle therapy. Good luck, and hope to see the results.
    Good advice, X2.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by bignative22 View Post
    I am checking cholesterol, free test, liver, kidney function and hemoglobin (for other reasons). What do you guys expect I'll find? Will post when I get the results back (10 days or so I guess).
    Unfortunately, if you have no pre cycle blood work, what you do find will be
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. On TRT. Getting bloodwork next week. What to ask for?
    By vudoo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 08:44 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 04:41 PM
  3. Opinions on Post Cycle Bloodwork?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 04:16 AM
  4. Week by Week what to look for.
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8