Arson by Muscle Asylum Project

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
I have been reading some reviews about Arson and they seem to be pretty good. Has anyone here heard or better yet, tried Arson? It seems pretty hyped up on the website. Looks like they are putting some money into the advertising. I'm still not sold on it yet.

Muscle Asylum Project

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Asylum is just an off shoot of Muscle Tech (literally). I don't know anything about this product, but I would assume it is moderately effective, but terribly over priced.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading some reviews about Arson and they seem to be pretty good. Has anyone here heard or better yet, tried Arson? It seems pretty hyped up on the website. Looks like they are putting some money into the advertising. I'm still not sold on it yet.

Muscle Asylum Project
Stay out of GNC.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is a scam.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like hydroxy cut with a nice wicked labeled to be coollzzz!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
So one of their products is called arson.

If we follow that what are the other product names?

Assault, Murder . . . ok fill in the blanks :)

CROWLER

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i have heard it works alot better than hydroxycut hardcore from a guy at my gym he has tryed both says he much prefers arson just figured id give you a non flame answer get it you asked about arson and you got flamed. man that was a knee slapper

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id give my opinion but than people would think I am selling it.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I got a 20 capsule sample from my work, they are black and green to make them appear scary, but i used 3 at a time, felt like hydroxycut hardcore, no wonder tho, they are both by muscletech.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew something seemed fishy about Arson. I thought it looked and sounded interesting, but something didn't seem right.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 2nd bottle of Arson, and what a dumb move on my part thinking that going for the full 8 week cycle to get the full fat burning effects !! was lol It's just re-packaged Hydroxycut Hardcore. I've had both, both work very poorly IMO. The 1st week is all water weight loss, after that... nothing. I'd like to see the actual doses in the "proprietary blend" they have on the lable, most likely, none of the ingredients are of the recommended doses to be getting any sort of benefit from.
So, don't buy Arson. A good diet, workout routine, and cardio will get far better and faster results. Big waste of $$$ as are all products distributed by Iovate Health Sciences Inc.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
i just looked them up.Arson,freak fix,anabolic o.d,and alterd state.The ads look "crazy cool scary"like.Def geared towards teens who don't know better.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
The capsules are black and green? Thats sweet.

Completely aesthetic I know, but black and green is a pretty cool color combination for capsules (before you eat them up).

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's a half neon green and half black capsule that comes in what looks like an oversized pharmaceutical pill container. The packaging, marketing, and advertising are all great don't get me wrong lol. It's just the poor quality of the supplement and over priced price tag on the box that makes me so against them.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
This supplement will KILL YOUR FAMILY and LEAVE YOU FOR DEAD. It's Arson, B**CH.

(what a joke)

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
anabolic o.d. is still one of the best tasting suppsss ever it rules the schools. i would drink it just cause it tastes good i was wondering what would happen if i mixed it with jager anybody try this i bet this would truly be the most badddd assphalt post workout around

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
wait a sec this stuffs bunk? I thought it had Wave Pulse Technology and it was injected with Bleeding-Edge Lipo Reactive Substances? I mean its actually Legally Insane, right? It cant be crap or they would'nt be able to say all that good stuff about it, right?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Lol, I'll go ahead a let you know that I'll never take a product called, "Rape" or "Homicide". They're gonna run outta cool crime names... uh oh!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
wait a sec this stuffs bunk? I thought it had Wave Pulse Technology and it was injected with Bleeding-Edge Lipo Reactive Substances? I mean its actually Legally Insane, right? It cant be crap or they would'nt be able to say all that good stuff about it, right?

Hahahaha, if anyone thinks Mooch is playin around... Go read some of these flippin bottles... Absolute crapness.:goodpost:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
what everyone is trying to say is, take the money you would use to buy arson, and use it for something valuable like leviathan reloaded, dcp, recreate, tri-lean stack, etc etc. there are tons of good supplements without huge marketing budgets that are in fact backed by evidence and DO work.

Fat Mike

Awards
I just recently bought a bottle of this stuff because it was deeply discounted. Its far from "insane"! Its effects aren't that extreme, I agree with the repackaged Hydroxycut HC Theory. But i get a decent energy boost, and taken with an equally overpriced "NO Powder", i actually get a decent result. However i recommend keeping it to a 2 pill max, the suggested 3 is to make you finish your bottle quicker, and leaves you with a caffeine headache afterwards!